Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Update by Sheldan Nidle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Update by Sheldan Nidle

+11
sharethesecret
Herb Lady
edithslurry
me2
Jewelz
dorisjean
PH50
happydude
InJoy
texas lady
ZZ101
15 posters

Go down

Update by Sheldan Nidle Empty Update by Sheldan Nidle

Post by ZZ101 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:45 am

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

Excerpt:

The dawn of this new era is breaking out all around you. You are watching it dramatically alter the face of the Middle East and begin to change the attitude toward Mother Earth in many Latin American nations. Likewise, a revolt against the status quo is just starting to gather steam in many parts of Asia and Africa. These early signs are the merest intimation of what is about to flash before you in the Pacific, Europe, and North America. Saint Germaine and his foundation have given the green light to begin distributing the vast wealth accrued after nearly four centuries in his World Trust. These sums are truly astounding! Conjoined with this disbursal is the mandated change of governance to be carried out in a judicious and legal manner. These elements will come together and permanently alter the very nature of your reality.

http://www.paoweb.com/sn092011.htm
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Update by Sheldan Nidle Empty Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

Post by texas lady Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:58 am

Yes Saint Germaine and the Violet Flame! Look him up, the WGS and the Violet Flame. Use the Violet Flame to dispel the negative into the positive!

texas lady

Back to top Go down

Update by Sheldan Nidle Empty Re: Update by Sheldan Nidle

Post by InJoy Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

texas lady wrote:Yes Saint Germaine and the Violet Flame! Look him up, the WGS and the Violet Flame. Use the Violet Flame to dispel the negative into the positive!

Yes, and may I acknowledge, on behalf of all of the students of the Radiant Rose Academy, our deepest gratitude to All the students of the Saint Germain Foundation. We acknowledge the I AM of each and every student of Saint Germain's dispensation. We Thank You, from the depths of our Hearts, for your continued service since 1930. We Thank You for your dedication, your commitment, and your perseverance in continuing to call forth the Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Purity of Saint Germain's Violet Heart Flame unto this planet and its peoples. Without you, precious Saint Germain students, we know what the outcome of Beloved America the (I AM Race) would have been. Once Again, We Thank You, and We also offer our Deepest Gratitude and Love to Saint Germain, Grand Master of Freedom's Flame.

As Emanuel, Jesus the Christ's Golden Flame of All Christ Illumination and Saint Germain's Violet Flame of Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, and Purity has now been fully anchored onto the earth, the door has NOW been opened for the Holy Divine Mother to return to the earth. And the name of our Holy Divine Mother is Akasha.

Akasha's dispensation is the bringing forth of the Rose Pink Flames of Divine Love, Will, and Grace to this planet and her peoples'.

May the students of ALL three dispensations, Jesus the Christ, Saint Germain, and Akasha now come together, in mutual honor and respect of one another, in our continued Service to Life.

For those 22,000 students that have yet to "hear" the call to Akasha's dispensation, you are asked to listen to the quiet whisper of the words Akasha, Akasha, Akasha within your Heart.

http://www.akashaonline.com/

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shamalea1&aq=f

Blessings and Divine Love to ALL

PS - Please note - These are NOT the teachings of the new age community. We follow ONLY the teachings of Jesus the Christ.
☀

InJoy

Back to top Go down

Update by Sheldan Nidle Empty Subject: Update by Sheldan Nidle

Post by texas lady Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:42 pm

InJoy,

Thank-you for your post! Great website. Great works. Have been there before. Video-I remember that mantra. Willl pull it out again. Thank-you so much!

Blessings and Divine Love to you, Texas Lady

texas lady

Back to top Go down

Post by happydude Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:43 pm

John 14:6 states "I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you have really known me, you will also know the Father."

No where in the bible does it say that Akasha and Asun will come and show you the way. No where in the Bible does it say that he will send these "angels" (which are demons posing as angels to confuse people and take them to heck) to men and teach them to be our messengers. No where in the Bible does it say that we will have past lives, this is an eastern religious belief and has been twisted by satan to make it believable. It is a lie. No where in the Bible does it say that we need to "Create our own reality" through the knowledge of these "messengers" or meditation. This is a lie from heck. there is no easy way to put it.

Being Spiritual is bad. This is a modern western way of thinking that is wrong. There are many spirits good and bad; angels and demons. The Spirit that we need is The Holy Spirit;

Jesus said in Acts 1:8 " Rather, you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth"

do not believe the lie of the evil one.

happydude

Back to top Go down

Post by PH50 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:55 pm

happydude wrote:John 14:6 states "I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you have really known me, you will also know the Father."

No where in the bible does it say that Akasha and Asun will come and show you the way. No where in the Bible does it say that he will send these "angels" (which are demons posing as angels to confuse people and take them to heck) to men and teach them to be our messengers. No where in the Bible does it say that we will have past lives, this is an eastern religious belief and has been twisted by satan to make it believable. It is a lie. No where in the Bible does it say that we need to "Create our own reality" through the knowledge of these "messengers" or meditation. This is a lie from heck. there is no easy way to put it.

Being Spiritual is bad. This is a modern western way of thinking that is wrong. There are many spirits good and bad; angels and demons. The Spirit that we need is The Holy Spirit;

Jesus said in Acts 1:8 " Rather, you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth"

Ditto's

PH50

Back to top Go down

Post by dorisjean Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Agree with happydude 100%. The bible warns us about these lies.
Galatians 1:6-9 states: I marvel that you are so soon removed from Him (Jesus), that called you unto the grace of Christ. Which is no another; but there are some that trouble you and would perverse the gospel of Christ. But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you; let him be accursed (anathema). as we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any gospel unto you than that yo have received, let him be accursed.
I believe that says it all, we just need to heed to the Word of God.

dorisjean

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Fortunately for a better more harmonious peaceful world for not having to live with wars without end and unfortunately for some folks - they are in for a very lot of very big surprises of their whole entire artificial lifetimes - and it's all good of course
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:08 pm

WGS is way out there like Pluto trying to talk to you. Ha

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:11 pm

It totally amazes me that people cannot think for themselves.

I can ask the question, "what makes you think that the Bible is True and factual, when it's been written by man.?"

Written, rewritten, and translated over and over and over again.

Archeologists have proven that even to put the book together, it was taken from scaps of paper found over a 300 year period of time.

The Illuminati invented ALL religions and put the book together to cause dissension and dis harmony amongst the masses.

This way the masses are easier to control.

And then people who have been mind controlled by this through the generations will say to me, "It's the "truth" because it's written in the Bible!"

scratch
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm

There are some serious space cadets on this website. Geeze Louize.
Can we just stick the darn RV stuff please?
It is a speculative currency investment if you need a reminder.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

me2 wrote:
There are some serious space cadets on this website. Geeze Louize.
Can we just stick the darn RV stuff please?
It is a speculative currency investment if you need a reminder.

This is skuttlebutt from other sites. Skip over it, if you don't want to read it.

You agree with one and not the other. So what.

It's all an opinion. submit your views, but don't bash.,
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 pm

MR. NEDLE , COULD YOU JUST GO BACK TO PLANET NESARA WHERE YOU ARE MORE WELCOME THAN HERE.

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Jewelz wrote:Fortunately for a better more harmonious peaceful world for not having to live with wars without end and unfortunately for some folks - they are in for a very lot of very big surprises of their whole entire artificial lifetimes - and it's all good of course

You are Right Jewelz ☀
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 pm

ZZ101
While most of what you are saying is very true, I have to disagree with you in one area. The illuminati did not invent ALL religions. Now I don't know who invented the main religions back in the day, however I can tell you this, there were not as many people joining as they would have liked right off the bat. They were following their beliefs that they had had for hundreds possibly thousands of years. Symbols, holidays, and traditions were adopted by the new religions from the old in order to get more people to join their new religions - Why? Money and control over the people. The more people who joined the more donations were recvd, and the more control they had over the people through strict guidlines and fear. Those who did not convert - well let's just say they were not treated very kindly.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:31 pm

ZZ101 wrote:It totally amazes me that people cannot think for themselves.

I can ask the question, "what makes you think that the Bible is True and factual, when it's been written by man.?"

Archeologists have proven that even to put the book together, it was taken from scaps of paper found over a 300 year period of time.

The Illuminati invented ALL religions and put the book together to cause dissension and dis harmony amongst the masses.

And then people who have been mind controlled by this through the generations will say to me, "It's the "truth" because it's written in the Bible!"

scratch

Ummm....illuminati???
Nope...

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:08 am

" I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."--- Mahatma Gandhi

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 am

happydude wrote:John 14:6 states "I am the way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you have really known me, you will also know the Father."

Very true
Consider this to: Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christ, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall
deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:
22 For false Christ and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders, to seduce if it were possible, even the elect.

Luke 21:8 Take heed that you be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefor
after them.

hound

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:44 am

The idea of "One God" was perpetuated by the Hebrew leader Moses while he was in Egypt. He left Egypt with his adopted people, the Jewish slaves. While they were crossing the desert, Moses was intercepted by an operative of the "Old Empire" near Mt. Sinai.

Moses was tricked into believing that this operative was "the" One God through the use of hypnotic commands, as well as technical and aesthetic tricks which are commonly used by the "Old Empire" to trap humans.

Thereafter, the Jewish slaves, who trusted the word of Moses implicitly, have worshiped a single god they call "Yaweh". The name "Yaweh" means "anonymous", as the humans who "worked with" Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation.

The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the humans on Earth.They feel that this would restore the inmates memories! This is the reason that all traces of physical encounters between operatives of space civilizations and humans is very carefully hidden, disguised, covered-up, denied or misdirected.

This "Old Empire" operative contacted Moses on a desert mountain top and delivered the "Ten Hypnotic Commands" to him. These commands are very forcefully worded, and compel humans into utter subservience to the will of the operator. These hypnotic commands are still in effect and influence the thought patterns of millions of humans thousands of years later!

Incidentally, we later discovered that the so-called "Yaweh" also wrote, programmed and encoded the text of the Torah, which when it is read literally, or in its decoded form, will provide a great deal more false information to those who read it.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happydude Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:07 am

zz101,

to rebuttle. The bible is 100% factual history. inspired by the holy spirit by Kings, peasants, philosophers, fishermen, poets, statesman, a doctor and scholars. the books of the bible include cover history, sermons, letters, songs and love letters. There are geographical surveys, architectural specifications, travel diaries, population statistics, family trees, inventories, and numerous legal documents.

an example of the accuracy of the Bible historically is in the transliteration of the names of foreign kings found in the Old Testament as compared to the contemporary extra biblical records such as monuments and tablets. the Bible is accurate in every detail in the thirty-six instances of comparison. A total of 183 syllables. to see how amazingly accurate this is, Manetho's ancient work on the dynasties of the Egyptian kings can be compared to these records in 140 instances. he is right 49 times, patially right 28 times, and 63 times not one syllable is right.

No group of men is capable of writing such an accurate in depth book that is historical, irrefutable, prophetic, inspiring, and true book.

happydude

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:13 am

Jewelz wrote:The idea of "One God" was perpetuated by the Hebrew leader Moses while he was in Egypt. He left Egypt with his adopted people, the Jewish slaves. While they were crossing the desert, Moses was intercepted by an operative of the "Old Empire" near Mt. Sinai.

Moses was tricked into believing that this operative was "the" One God through the use of hypnotic commands, as well as technical and aesthetic tricks which are commonly used by the "Old Empire" to trap humans.

Thereafter, the Jewish slaves, who trusted the word of Moses implicitly, have worshiped a single god they call "Yaweh". The name "Yaweh" means "anonymous", as the humans who "worked with" Moses could not use an actual name or anything that would identify himself, or blow the cover of the amnesia / prison operation.

The last thing the covert amnesia / hypnosis / prison system wants to do is to reveal themselves openly to the humans on Earth.They feel that this would restore the inmates memories! This is the reason that all traces of physical encounters between operatives of space civilizations and humans is very carefully hidden, disguised, covered-up, denied or misdirected.

This "Old Empire" operative contacted Moses on a desert mountain top and delivered the "Ten Hypnotic Commands" to him. These commands are very forcefully worded, and compel humans into utter subservience to the will of the operator. These hypnotic commands are still in effect and influence the thought patterns of millions of humans thousands of years later!

Incidentally, we later discovered that the so-called "Yaweh" also wrote, programmed and encoded the text of the Torah, which when it is read literally, or in its decoded form, will provide a great deal more false information to those who read it.

Jewelz It is spelled Yahweh and the definition not the lie that you are telling everyone to go along with the rest of this stuff you post.

Yahweh- Eternal, self-existent "I AM" who brings all things into being. Master, sovereign Ruler, and covenant-keeping Mighty God.
And by the way all you have to do is Google it.

hound

Back to top Go down

Post by happydude Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:15 am

jewelz,

really? i am not going to refute this whole thing cause I am writhing in pain from something I ate. but I will just say that is the craziest story i have ever heard. and also if Moses made up this "One God" concept under beings that hypnotized him. then why was Moses not allowed into the promise land that him and the Israelites were going towards?

oh, and is the "Old Empire" from Star Wars cause that is what is sounds like lol

happydude

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:19 am

happydude wrote:zz101,

to rebuttle. The bible is 100% factual history. inspired by the holy spirit by Kings, peasants, philosophers, fishermen, poets, statesman, a doctor and scholars. the books of the bible include cover history, sermons, letters, songs and love letters. There are geographical surveys, architectural specifications, travel diaries, population statistics, family trees, inventories, and numerous legal documents.

an example of the accuracy of the Bible historically is in the transliteration of the names of foreign kings found in the Old Testament as compared to the contemporary extra biblical records such as monuments and tablets. the Bible is accurate in every detail in the thirty-six instances of comparison. A total of 183 syllables. to see how amazingly accurate this is, Manetho's ancient work on the dynasties of the Egyptian kings can be compared to these records in 140 instances. he is right 49 times, patially right 28 times, and 63 times not one syllable is right.

No group of men is capable of writing such an accurate in depth book that is historical, irrefutable, prophetic, inspiring, and true book.

And don't forget that NASA had to add in the 3 days that Joshua stopped the sun to find the window to enter and exit the atmosphere. I bring you documented proof that you can verify on the internet. Joshua 10:13

hound

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

openmind wrote:" I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."--- Mahatma Gandhi

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by khentges Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Christ is real and those wishing to not beleive are deceived. I have had miracles in my life, I have saw angels. My daughter was healed by a miracle, the doctors told us to abort her because of a fatal heart condition. Today she is beautiful, graduated at the top of her college class with the highest of honors.

God honored that we chose not to kill her! So mr got it figured out....choose what you may because God has given us a free will. If I am wrong I lose nothing, I you are wrong you lose it all. How can you be so decived when you look at the solar system or even the human body. It is all so complex, can't you see, oh I guess you can't. I pray that you do because eternity is forever and ever and ever and ever and ever. Ask Him if he is real to show you and look for His answer!

khentges

Back to top Go down

Post by Deltar Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:03 pm

ZZ101 wrote:It totally amazes me that people cannot think for themselves.

scratch

Love that post, coz it's the truth. The true Jesus is found in the heart as living Love, and not in words of the bible. God is beyond words. I am not religious and not a Christian either, but nevertheless, I am in contact with Jesus (like many other non- Christians) and I often have experienced Jesus' powerful and truly heart-breaking Love and felt His Light coming down into my body. This is his real message. And he is not the only One. There are many sons of God.

Deltar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum