Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dreamers Sunday Drama 10/9/17

Go down

Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 Empty Dreamers Sunday Drama 10/9/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:11 am

Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Thank You for being with us during this day and the days leading up to today. At this time we are asking for protection for the family members of all those 58 people who were slain in Los Vegas and we also ask for protection for all those whose lives have been and will be affected by Hurricane Nate as it travels through our country. Many are still recovering from the last Hurricane.

Dear Lord God Almighty, The information received today was plentiful but difficult to understand at times. We still (or at least for the most of us) wait for documentable evidence about what information we have received. Lord we ask that lives of those who are feeling that they have reached to end of their rope to have their spirts refreshed and know that the blessings are still on track and heading our way. Amen and Amen.

So rest well my friends and know that our Lord is in control and working with many towards getting us through this rough period of our lives. As you head off to the church of your choice in the mooning keep the memory in your heart that our God is ultimately in control of everything no matter what those who would rob us from our dreams may believe. Our Lord is an awesome God! Remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”

Haloheal
I will try not to post fear and negative news unless it's vitally important. Enjoy the day God is doing his work . Get out in Nature it raises the vibration and is very healing. Find some joy today !

Lindar
Sand enough is enough, please post positive things, people have enough negative in their lives.

CindyLou
Dang Lindar you only seem to post here to complain. Then in WSOMN you say how negative this room is, why do you even log in here. Sand brings in lots of info. Most folks want to read the news she brings almost daily people thank her n Halo both for their hard work. Just log off if it bugs you.

CindyLou
Hun, im one of those folks just getting by. Have lost almost everything this past year. But these ladies bring us stuff I learn from as well. No disrespect to you, just skip over that stuff if you dont want to see it.

Lindar
Most folks thrive on negativity, makes their problems seem smaller. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, not intended. Enjoy

Haloheal
Everyone is going through a tough time and we all feel the collective consciousness which is chao right now so we need to do whatever it takes to keep calm and peaceful .I . will post the news that serves us to know

Tig
Man, I wish Blondie was here!!! Heh heh

Sandnsea
i do not create the news I just post what is happening in the world 2x's a day. I do not choose to live with my head in the sand. If it offends you, don't read the articles I am a positive person but I do realize every coin has two sides. Get over yourselves. I try to post early as not to interrupt any conversations. I wish to hear your views and will not post if the majority wishes it. But I will tell you the few who don't like it, are far outnumbered by those who wish to read the headlines.

1camman1
Who the hell is complaining about the news posted by Sand and Halo? Rhetorical. If you don't like it, don't read it. Choose another menu. I love it here and I loved it on the other site. Please keep it up Beautiful Ladies. I appreciate your hard work!

Self serving. The nerve!

Haloheal
1camman it's just a tough tamultrous time out there . Lots of fear and anger . The remedy love and understanding.

1camman1
I agree Halo. Just ticks me off when people who don't contribute anything want to complain about how particulars of the board is running. I'm very protective of you and Sand. I'll go chill out in the lounge and get ready for my 2 hour massage.

Natureaddict
ADMINBILL just gave permission to post this here: REGARDING THE CURRENCY SITUATION TODAY I AM HEARING GOOD THINGS THAT CAME AS WHISPERS IN MY EAR THIS PAST WEEK ALWAYS WITH A SENSE OF GUARDED URGENCY WITH EXPECTATIONS OF ACTIVITY THIS MONTH OR THIS QUARTER. I HESITATE TO MAKE ANY STATEMENT THAT MAY BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND YET THERE IS ROOM TO BE OPTIMISTIC. THEN AGAIN, THAT IS MY NATURE. THIS MAY BE POSTED IN DREAMS FOR OUR FRIENDS.

Haloheal
006 doesn't allow posting of Admin Bill in this room since he deleted himself and 006 from his room ...

Haloheal
That is hopium no big answer there anyway .

Natureaddict
Oh!! I'm so sorry Halo - I didn't know that. You can delete that then. My apologies

Wizofog14
And his intel is as good as Yosef's. We like real intel in here lol

DollarBill9
Beny gonna have religion this week. Beny sure does come out with some stuff

Haloheal
I think he got carried away with his alerts that were not substantiated like Korea declared War on US not something u just post!

TED1016
OK folks, How about we stop bashing Intel providers? It is much like being a bully and I think we are better than that. Striking back at information that does not turn out to be of your liking can be carried out to other boards and before long out Dreamers Board will be placed in the same category as Dinar Daily. If you don't like what you here just don't listen to them anymore. Just a thought :0)

Herb Albert
Ted have you listened to some of your comets and post do not throw rocks ....

azgirl
Ted aren't you a member at Dinar Daily?

TED1016
I never bash any person by name sure I have said that some information was false but never targeted at an individual. You know references to me being associated with DD has had me wrongly banned from boards in the past. I am merely attempting to offer a suggestion here for the betterment of our board.

Haloheal
Sorry Ted we do no harm if trolls want to post who cares . 006 makes the rules .

Herb Albert
read your post you slam the info and then preach...something wrong with that thinking and then spread Gods words

TED1016
If you have a problem with me, by all means address them with me via a PM. I have never been one to hide my identity from the members of this board or the WSOMN board as well. If you want my personal information I suggest you look up my file on WSOMN I have a full bio there that I choose not to bring here. I am hiding from nobody.

Haloheal
Ted if u think that sure is negative and accusing then why are U a part of it ?
Haloheal
That site

azgirl
Ok then I found this out in the open over at DD. Just curious why you would want to be a part of that site or anyone in here for that matter. RamblerNash: Welcome Tweety. TED has 2 accounts here at DinarDaily and is very welcome here. There was another member here on DD that also did morning prayers, but that was awhile back.

Haloheal
It a negative site , talk about bashing ... that's the pot calling the kettle black .

TED1016
I am not making any rules, I am making as ingestion to members that I feel very strongly about. So now we see who os visiting and giving credence to what is posted on the DD site. TROLL ALERT !

Herb Albert
funny you bring that up looks you have many accounts and mutiple too??? JMO

TED1016
My information is carried to many places that I have no associations if you choose to believe what you read on the DD site then just stay over there.

admin006
Howdy peeps what's shaken besides you all starting to bash each other

azgirl
Im not the one with an account(s) there

Haloheal
The energy out there today is very volitale everyone is trying to work it off . Wow

Herb Albert
no one needs to leave just do not throw rocks........

admin006
We all need to step back and relax for awhile

Trel
I was reading down and watz goin on In my absence? Do I do to get out my ruler

Lindar
Ted, don't feel too badly, it was mt turn earlier to be slammed. You just have to consider the source.

TED1016
I see the storm as people attacking each others and continuing back biting. Yes, I believe we are on the verge if not totally in the storm and some will allow themselves to be taken up into it lost. I feel it will get far worse than before it gets better...In my Opinion I speak for no others.

Sandnsea
Everyone needs to lay low and be quiet- IMO Except our Turtle

1camman1
I've been officially banned from WSOMN. I think I need to go to therapy!

1camman1
I don't even post there. There's plenty I could do or say, but I didn't do anything.

splash w
1Cam are you sure you were banned. I had to verify I am not a robot this morning.

EMON
1cam it was said awhile ago if you haven't been in to the site with in 30 days. Membership would be terminated. ???? Just sayn

1camman1
I lol Owl's comment about AB's post this morning and I'm sure my lol was conveyed.

1camman1
I log in daily. That's not it. I think it's funny.

Tig
I'd better go check >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1camman1
I love it Tig! That forum is dead, killed by the owner, so no love lost.

splash
well cam, we are all here for you as you go through the grieving stages. Denial is ok for now.

1camman1
Let me go out with a bang. That was such a dud.

1camman1
I can't get past Step 1 Splash. I'm not the problem dammit! Lol

Trel
I maybe banned but I have not been back since we all went to show whatever we showed

Maji Girl
So how are you morons and idiots doing

Trel
We getting banned

Haloheal
I got banned to ! lol I never go there actually hit that apt by mistake . I was done there when he banned 006 for nothing .

BigFeet
Halo banned from here?

WILDFIRE
I remember long ago begging to be deleted from there when the room was closed and I could still type, ha ha

1camman1
Halo, He's gone crazy and I'm very happy here! This is my home. We can speak freely and have fun!

Trel
Banned from wsomn feet

Haloheal
He did good for us for a long time it gets tough after a while .

1camman1
Big, I got banned from AB site for noting. I don't post there anymore.

BigFeet
Interesting... Haven't been on the old site recently

1camman1
I hear it's cold/dead.

Trel
So someone is taking wat we say here to the old forum?

BigFeet
It seems like I am because it's saying I can't log in

BigFeet
Mom's not banned though

BigFeet
Yup it's saying I'm no longer registered there

Haloheal
No doubt some fly picking and choosing who goes . Spy not fly lol

1camman1
Halo someone was snitching. I saw someone PM AB after Owl expressed his opinion here. AB immediately responded no more sharing his info here.

BigFeet
Why can't people get along without hate and spying and deception

mangelo
it's very simple guys, if weren't posting you were going to be gone! so don't worry about it. he gave everyone a chance to post. Just be happy where your at.

Maji Girl
Mangelo more then that:)

1camman1
Not true. It was based on logging in, not posting.

1camman1
1000+ people have not posted there.

mangelo
it really doesn't matter..... does it...... be happy this is almost over guys...

BigFeet
Interesting I just logged in as mom... I did that before I was a member lol

Haloheal
It's going to shrink that room ...

mangelo
He wolf has only 100 member and it's great!

Maji Girl
The Wolf Den is also a great chatroom

Haloheal
It's so childish when u think about it really .

Tig

BigFeet...well crapola!!!!!!!! Just went through 39 pages looking for you over there Dreamers Sunday Drama   10/9/17 Rofl you owe me Big!!!! hahaha

BigFeet
Haha lol Tig. ? You've been looking for me?.. well I'm here!... Did ya need something?

Tig
No, was checking for you...but while I was there you found out...that's ok hon!!! Just messin

Tig
BF...that you're not in there anymore? Or, are you still?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum