Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it.

+6
HealthScans
ddf1984
dawg41
me2
deanr
Angustura
10 posters

Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it.

Post by Angustura Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 am

6:23 PM [SHASTA7] ..OKIE OIL MAN WELL SAID & YOU ARE 100% CORRECT....... THE LORD KEPT YOU WITHIN ARMS LENGTH FOR A REASON MY FRIEND... & IT IS THE MOST INCREDIBLE PURING OUT OF LOVE FROM COMPLETE STRANGERS I HAVE EVER WITNESSED... NOT ONLY HERE BUT ALL SITES...

6:23 PM [SCOTTI G] SWFLORIDAGURU OH YEAH!

6:24 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE LOTS OF SPECULATION REGARDING THE IMMINENCE AND TIMING OF THE R/V NOW. I JUST GOT THRU READING A SPEECH THAT SHABBI HAD GIVEN RECENTLY THAT VERY CLEARLY STATED HIS INTENTIONS OF HAVING THE R/V DINAR PREVIOUS TO THE END OF THE MONTH. THAT IS NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG THO. BUT IT CLEARLY GAVE US AN OUTSIDE WINDOW. I HAVE SOME PRIVATE INTEL IN THAT STATES THIS WILL OCCUR MUCH PREVIOUS TO THAT. I CAN NOT ELABORATE ON THAT OR WILL NOT BE ADDRESSING QUESTIONS AT THIS TIME---JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX AS IT IS COMING TO US---WE CAN'T GO TO IT-----BLESSINGS 2 U ALL

6:24 PM [SCOTTI G] IT IS ALL SO GOOD!

6:24 PM [SCOTTI G] YOU ALL GIVE ME AND THE OKSTER A MINUTE TO VISIT! I AM GOING TO CALL HIM AND BE BACK IN A COUPLE!

6:25 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERES THAT OLE HORSE DOCTOR SCOTTI ON THE PHONE

6:37 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE JUST GOTTEN SOME NEW INTEL IN---MAN--THINGS LOOK'S GOOD NOW---I WON'T ELABORATE----PLEDGED TO SECURITY---BANK AND GOV NEWS---THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME

6:38 PM [Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : WE ARE A PATIENT TYPE GROUP OKIE. WE WILL WAIT ANOTHER HOUR......

6:43 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WISH TO PUBLICLY THANK CYR (RAYMOND) FOR SENDING ME MY SECOND GIFT OF JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE TODAY--VERY MUCH APPRECIATED--THAT IS ONLY THE SECOND TIME SOMEONE ACTUALLY SENT ME A POUND OF COFFEE---DELAWAREMEMOM SENT ME THE OTHER--KINDA NICE TO BE REMEMBERED----THEIR ARE ONLY 2 THINGS I HAVE EVER ASKED FOR FOR FURNISHING INTEL--1 WAS NAME YOUR NEXT PET OKIE----THE OTHER WAS A CUP OF COFFEE----THANKS FOR REMEMBERING FRIENDS

6:44 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SOCAL--JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN COFFEE----BEST I EVER DRANK

6:55 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SEVERAL CALLS COMING IN PRESENTLY----ALL ARE WONDERFUL CALLS----LOOKS GOOD---BETTER THAN ANTICIPATED AT THIS TIME----I DON'T PLAN ON PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER BUT MAYBE I SHOULD---DON'T KNOW FOR SURE RIGHT NOW

6:59 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE MAY BE PARAMOUNT SIGNIFICANCE TO TALIBANI'S ADDRESS TO THE UN GEN ASSEMBLY TOMORROW----SURE HOPE IT'S AN AFTER THE FACT SPEECH---CAN'T BE CERTAIN RIGHT NOW----

7:00 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MUSICCITY LADY--I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE BUT IT IS SO VERY VERY VERY CLOSE NOW----EVEN SHABBI SAID IT HAD TO BE DONE PREVIOUS TO THE 1ST OF OCT-----THAT DON'T LEAVE THEM MUCH TIME LEFT TO GET THIS DONE

7:01 PM [RealDeal] Okie --- TALIBANI'S ADDRESS TO THE UN. DO YOU THINK THERE MAY BE A PROBLEM???

7:02 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] REALDEAL--ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM---JUST A MATTER OF PROCEDURE AND PROTOCOL---NORMAL POLITICAL PRACTICE YEARLY AT THE UN GEN ASSEMBLY FOR EACH COUNTRY TO SPEAK REGARDING THEIR STATE OF AFFAIRS

7:03 PM [zoegirl] GRID LOCK ALERT FOR MIDTOWN MANHATTAN TOMORROW. ALL STREETS SURROUNDING UN WILL BE BLOCKED OFF FOR UN GENERAL MEETING.

7:04 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ZOEGIRL--NORMAL SECURITY PROCEDURE

7:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS ALSO A LEADING INDICATOR-------THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE GOES INTERNATIONAL ON THURSDAY--------YOU THINK THEY WILL DO IT WITH 1170 DINAR RATE?????-------NOT!!!!

7:06 PM [Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THAT TRAIN IS A COMIN'

7:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OH YES I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ONE OF THE BANKS IN BAGHDAD IS TO START OFFERING SHARES IN THEIR BANK THURSDAY ALSO AND THE RATE PER SHARE IS AROUND 3.50 PER SHARE USD

7:18 PM [volcom207] ..OKIE OIL MAN HOW PLAUSIBLE IS AN RV THIS WEEK IN YOUR HONEST OPINION. THANKS!

7:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] VOLCOM207--POSSIBILITY EXISTS BETWEEN NOW AND THE FIRST OF OCT

7:21 PM [hotcf] ..OKIE OIL MAN WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT "THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL THE WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED?"

7:21 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HOTCF--AM NOT INVOLVED WITH WGS--AM NOT AWARE OF SIGNIFICANCE OF IT'S IMPLICATIONS bounce Laughing :king: bounce Very Happy

Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty Re: 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it.

Post by deanr Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:00 am

[/quote]

7:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW THAT IS ALSO A LEADING INDICATOR-------THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE GOES INTERNATIONAL ON THURSDAY--------YOU THINK THEY WILL DO IT WITH 1170 DINAR RATE?????-------NOT!!!!

7:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OH YES I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ONE OF THE BANKS IN BAGHDAD IS TO START OFFERING SHARES IN THEIR BANK THURSDAY ALSO AND THE RATE PER SHARE IS AROUND 3.50 PER SHARE USD

[/quote]

Trading in the Bank of Baghdad was suspended on the 3rd of July and is to be resumed 21st of Sept. The price at suspension was 3.98 IQD per shares, trading will resume at a price of the 3.53 IQD per share. The reduction in the share price will have been calculated in respect of the changes in the company status.
At the start of trading the shere price could fluctuate quite wildly and it looks like the ISX has put a 50% limit on the price. Should the price breach the 50% then it is likely the shares will be suspended again.

Share prices on the ISX have always been, and always will be, in Iraqi dinar. Events on the ISX are not in any way tied to any currency reform.

The suspension of BoB was due to the merger with Citigroup which I believe came about so the bank could meet the revised criteria from the CBI regarding bank equity. Not related to anything else.
http://www.zacks.com/stock/news/54245/Citi+Partners+with+Bank+of+Baghdad

There are 23 other companies that have been suspended for a different reason.

"The Iraq Securities Commission (ISC) is suspending trading in the companies below starting Tuesday , August 9th, 2011. The reason is their violation of instruction # (14) related to financial disclosure; their failure to submit their annual reports for 2010 and/or quarterly financial reports for first quarter 2011 within the due date. will update you with any further changes"
http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/storyDetails.html?storyId=542&type=2

The trading of shares on the stock exchange and the trading of currency on Forex are 2 different animals and should be kept separate, easy to get confused between them.

deanr

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty Re: 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it.

Post by me2 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:01 am

Have seen nothing to back up that ISX is "going international" tomorrow.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 am

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by deanr Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:15 am

me2 wrote:
Have seen nothing to back up that ISX is "going international" tomorrow.

I agree, I would like the admin/mods to direct this to Okie's attention to clarify his statement. It could be that Okie knows something that we don't but would still like clarification.

deanr

Back to top Go down

Post by dawg41 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:17 am

you say 21sept 2011 and say going international on thursday... well 21sep2011 is today wed. which is it
dawg41
dawg41

Back to top Go down

Post by ddf1984 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:29 am

Guys, I'm not bashing at all. Ive just heard these stories so many times......is this the real deal now? Sorry. I'm just confused.

I am not trying to bash. Please dont misread this comment.

Go RV bigsmile

ddf1984

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty Does this help?

Post by HealthScans Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 am

Duckyboy sent this earlier:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/citis-worldlinkr-payment-services-stays-ahead-of-the-curve-for-exotic-currency-payment-capabilities-2011-09-21

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by deanr Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 am

dawg41 wrote:you say 21sept 2011 and say going international on thursday... well 21sep2011 is today wed. which is it

Sept 21st, today is when supposedly Bank of Baghdad goes back on the ISX. The ISX has nothing to do with "going international." That is for trading the dinar which will be apart of the forex markets. Different thing altogether.

That is why I was trying to get Okie to clarify his statements.

thank you.

deanr

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am

deanr wrote:
dawg41 wrote:you say 21sept 2011 and say going international on thursday... well 21sep2011 is today wed. which is it

Sept 21st, today is when supposedly Bank of Baghdad goes back on the ISX. The ISX has nothing to do with "going international." That is for trading the dinar which will be apart of the forex markets. Different thing altogether.

That is why I was trying to get Okie to clarify his statements.

thank you.

I agree, and I wouldn't hold my breath for clarification.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 am

Don't fall into the vortex of 1/2 truths. The ISX is the same as it ever was and yes it can still operate at 1170. You can correct me on Friday if I'm wrong. Wink

wizkid

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty Wants more info to back up his speculation?

Post by 5440anch Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

wizkid wrote:Don't fall into the vortex of 1/2 truths. The ISX is the same as it ever was and yes it can still operate at 1170. You can correct me on Friday if I'm wrong. Wink
Post your links or is this speculation on your part?

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 pm

5440anch wrote:
wizkid wrote:Don't fall into the vortex of 1/2 truths. The ISX is the same as it ever was and yes it can still operate at 1170. You can correct me on Friday if I'm wrong. Wink

There are no links showing its going international. So thats speculation at this point. So wizkid is correct unless you can show some proof they are going on the world market.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Seriously? This is your very first post? LOL I for one don't have to post a link because I'm saying nothing has changed nor will change. Can you post a link of our stock market "not" changing? No I said as clear as day if I'm wrong correct me on Friday but if there needs to be a link out there I'd think their'd be one for something so Monumental. Unfortunately there isn't. Maybe it's supposed to be secret? Who knows. Until we see numbers that Bank in Iraq and Stock market is all just hocus pocus for now. As the link above states that bank stopped trading In Aug and will resume trading today, the difference in the rates is minimal.

wizkid

Back to top Go down

okieoilman - 'OKIEOILMAN" Incase you missed it. Empty Needs the last WHINE

Post by 5440anch Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:44 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
5440anch wrote:

There are no links showing its going international. So thats speculation at this point. So wizkid is correct unless you can show some proof they are going on the world market.
If OOM could give you his private contacts for you to contact on your own LOL, By the way your shouting @ the moon,does no good ( all wish this was over), Ill leave space for you ,(you do need the last word RIGHT?

5440anch

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:49 pm

5440anch wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
5440anch wrote:

If OOM could give you his private contacts for you to contact on your own LOL, By the way your shouting @ the moon,does no good ( all wish this was over), Ill leave space for you ,(you do need the last word RIGHT?

Well whats funny is you are asking for proof from him yet no proof is required from anyone else. And as far as shouting, if I used caps to speak to you, thats yelling. A larger font helps me see since I have bad eyes right now. But if you would like me to yell at you, I can arrange that. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum