Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV?

3 posters

Go down

World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV? Empty World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV?

Post by ProDinar Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 am

ProDinar wrote:
I couldn't help myself, I must say a few things about this thread.

I was waiting & waiting for this RV to happen, right along with everyone here.
It hit me after reading peoples posts about the WGS & RV being tied together, I didn't put 2 & 2 together before, now feel they "COULD BE"(?)....

Here is why & how (IMHO),-#1. How many posts are there about the countries across the pond defaulting (Spain, Greece, etc)? Would they have the funds to hand out to folks when the RV does happen? Maybe a few, but I don't see them having enough for all the new millionaires to be..... That's just from what has been put out to us in news clips, posts, etc, etc, no rumor about that, is there?

#2.I have seen the news clips, posts, etc, etc, in regards to the "FED" loaning those countries across the pond & where ever, any funds they need (no cut off, skies the limit). Hmmm, call me crazy, but that in it self speaks volumes.

Now, (IMHO again) why hasn't this offer been made to those countries from the FED be for the world knew more about this RV (or more open about it)?

Now that I put some "FOOD" for thought on your plates, lets hear some in-put....

Read the the above again... Then read the below again, it should explain what I meant. There is a link at the bottom

Ok, these rantings from RichQueen's post, are not what I meant at all. I put my own post as a "Quote" just so it is not lost in all the others....
I was talking more about this WGS - "world global Stimulus" by the World Central Banks & US Fed Res. working together for a WG-Stimulus.
I think this is what the RV hold up, could be from...."IMHO"

Posted by Caitlin Bronson on September 15, 2011 10:04 AM
http://www.thirdage.com/news/european-central-bank-fed-to-loan-money-to-eurozone-banks_09-15-2011
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV? Empty Re: World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV?

Post by Angustura Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 am

ProDinar wrote:ProDinar wrote:
I couldn't help myself, I must say a few things about this thread.

I was waiting & waiting for this RV to happen, right along with everyone here.
It hit me after reading peoples posts about the WGS & RV being tied together, I didn't put 2 & 2 together before, now feel they "COULD BE"(?)....

Here is why & how (IMHO),-#1. How many posts are there about the countries across the pond defaulting (Spain, Greece, etc)? Would they have the funds to hand out to folks when the RV does happen? Maybe a few, but I don't see them having enough for all the new millionaires to be..... That's just from what has been put out to us in news clips, posts, etc, etc, no rumor about that, is there?

#2.I have seen the news clips, posts, etc, etc, in regards to the "FED" loaning those countries across the pond & where ever, any funds they need (no cut off, skies the limit). Hmmm, call me crazy, but that in it self speaks volumes.

Now, (IMHO again) why hasn't this offer been made to those countries from the FED be for the world knew more about this RV (or more open about it)?

Now that I put some "FOOD" for thought on your plates, lets hear some in-put....
They have been robbing this planet blind since 1930 something, and people are finally catching up to there plunderous ways.Knowing about it sertanly doesn't put a stop to there pillaging and robbing us blind!Just another fantastic rip off opportunity for those who know of no other way considering how long they have been opperating like this.If they knew of away you better believe they would try and stop the Lords blessing to us. When he finally confronts them face to face they will most assurridly meet with an extremly uncomforable eturnity. Thank you my lord. Wink

Read the the above again... Then read the below again, it should explain what I meant. There is a link at the bottom

Ok, these rantings from RichQueen's post, are not what I meant at all. I put my own post as a "Quote" just so it is not lost in all the others....
I was talking more about this WGS - "world global Stimulus" by the World Central Banks & US Fed Res. working together for a WG-Stimulus.
I think this is what the RV hold up, could be from...."IMHO"

Posted by Caitlin Bronson on September 15, 2011 10:04 AM
http://www.thirdage.com/news/european-central-bank-fed-to-loan-money-to-eurozone-banks_09-15-2011
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV? Empty Re: World Central Banks & US Fed Reserve Holding Up The RV?

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:23 am

ProDinar, it does not matter, prosperity and abundance is going to flood the entire planet All of the suffering and lack is going away for good. All of the old control systems that are currently in place as you now know them will not be in operation,

A new day is dawning for a new and much better world. It has nothing to do with destruction or fear, there is no place for it. Those are false programs implanted in everyone's brain.

All of our current systems are being run by corrupt criminal gangsters influenced by even more corrupt off world gangsters running this prison planet operation for eons of time keeping everyone slaves primarily with the use of money.

The only way a new world is able to manifest is from an outside benevolent intelligent galactic intervention, which is managing and leading humanity up to the end of the construct of time for earths and humanities ascension, where no money is necessary. That is what the 2012 scenario is about and has been known for thousands of years.

It is a frequency shift for those that choose to make the leap. Whatever information you are playing around with here is inconsequential because you are not going to figure it out since most, if not all, is disinformation put out from the old world order folks made for confusion to keep everyone distracted from the truth of the real issue.

The IQD RV is happening in conjunction with prosperity programs to kick everything off and is a small part of a very large agenda about to unfold with many more things that are going to absolutely blow everyone's mind.

Nothing will be the same in our belief systems again. All i can say is prepare yourself for big change, what anyone knows now is not going to work for them anymore

If anyone has a belief system that is self righteous, arrogant and rigid, you are going to have big problems adapting to astonishing and very rapid changes like you never imagined. All of the structures in place that are keeping your belief systems propted up are going to break down and will not work for anyone anymore.

You must get out of the box of your logical, reasonable intellectual left brain thinking and be bendable, mutable, adaptable that comes from your right brain intuition. IN ALL AREAS or you will not be able to keep up with a new world that will be fast and furiously expanding very rapidly in a short amount of time - which is very soon going to be ending - the aspect of time is ending and puts a whole new spin on what you think you know. Everything you know is wrong. That's all for now folks.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down