Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dreamer's Sunday Drama 10/1/17

Go down

Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 Empty Dreamer's Sunday Drama 10/1/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:33 am

Dreamer's Sunday Drama   10/1/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
And then there was nothing on Saturday but some nice conversation and member interaction but the faint echoes of it has to happen before the end of September. Oh Really? Well folks September is history now from at least from my position on the planet anyway. So all we hear on the news is about some Mayor in Puerto Rico complain about our President not serving her people fast enough to suit her needs.

Thousands of people and the government can’t even get people from her own government organization to take part in distributing the relief items to her people. Meanwhile President Trump is sending nuclear submarines to help restore temporary power to the Island nation along with 4 units of the Army Corps of Engineers and 3 Navy Seabee Battalions’ to help restore what the local government failed to provide.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, please forgive those people over there understand that our nation is not the only one who could and should come to the aide of these people. History has always shown our country to be first on the scene when disasters strike as indicated by the reaching out to Mexico during their recent earthquakes, by sending food and people ready and willing to help in any way we can.

Dear Lord God Almighty, with all the disasters of our own that have plagued our nation from the Hurricanes in our gulf and east coast coupled with earthquakes of our own and then couple in the Raging Forrest fires taking lives and destroying property it is a wonder that we can even provide what little help that we can to lands outside of our boarders as quickly as those countries would prefer.

My dear friends, I know this morning’s post from me may not be considered as proper as some would prefer, but quite honestly it really troubles me when I read response like the one posted from the Puerto Rico Mayor Bashing the US for not acting as fast as she would prefer. Still, I pray and ask you to pray as well for the people in Puerto Rico this morning who are suffering and in some cases dying from the storms.

Rest well my dear friends as we continue to do and that is render help to those in need of help due to the terrible ordeals of supply and demand of those in need of help to restore human dignity to those affected by the storms, quakes, and fires that have occurred around the world. May God bless all of those who have helped in the past and encourage those who will in the future? Meanwhile “Our Destiny Awaits”

Grandma
Good morning everyone. Well it looks like Sept. 30th really didn't mean anything again another false date. One of these days someone will get it right. LOL

Haloheal
Got any intel Admin ?

Ladyz
Hubby crabby. Treading lightly and won’t be in much today. He is just weary and tired of waiting. He will pull up in a few days....I hope

Countrygirl70
Ladyz, my hubby is in the same mood. I just try to bring him any positive news

Ladyz
Mine doesn’t want to hear anything about it today. Bless his heart. He has been a trooper for 10 years almost 11. ee you all later. Love you so much. My only outlet for this. Thanks again

Haloheal
Give your husbands magnesium most are lacking it causes depression and moodiness that and a good stiff drink lol lol sorry

Countrygirl70
But I do hope this does not go into December as the zerohedge article implied, ref the reset to gold. Now is good.

Avon lady
we need a secret code

admin006
People are so narrow sited lol

Tbirdd
Admin - reading up & surprised youve already had a troll.. Im with Avon on a secret code . . lol --- But isnt there a section above that only members can read ~ without any trolls? ..just thinking outloud..

Avon lady
Tbirdd... or a "locked room" how do we do that ?

gosh that won't work.. scratch that ....... their in so lock it they'll still be in........ Im a blonde what can I say LMBO

Avon lady
I'm sorry, but that is a crying shame. Some one we know and talk to daily..... where's the trust ? Isn't that labeled under two faced , cheating, liar ! Just saying... ok I'm done !

meek92
My I am flattered that anyone would want to repeat what we say in here....we need windtalkers!

Tbirdd
admin . wow i didnt know .. geeze..

Avon lady
Meek.. true .. but gosh, get permission , I mean how would they like it if their child, sister/brother, friend run all over town telling their personal stuff.... It just isn't right ! But then again, what is right , Right !!!!

Tbirdd
tap once for rv in 48 hrs., tap twice for No Soup For Youuu..

Avon lady
Tbirdd you mean ,,, tap ----- tap x2 or tap tap

Tbirdd
anything secret-code'ish. here's where knowing morse code might help.. hehe

Avon lady
Yes, but ha ha ha I don't know morse code LMBO

Tbirdd
Meek-NO i didnt see it, but i just uttered the same words..lol

meek92
Avon if they did that we could ban them

dinardongsocksdude
THAT........ would be quite the site wouldnt it?

Seegood
GA all! One thing about Beny, he doesn't let anyone silence him........not Trolls, not other Christians, not even Morons.

Garmst
Actually I am going to stop, becuase this is information given by gurus that havent been right on anything to this date....lol.

Haloheal
Yes but FB shut his fake news reports lol. The audio ones so he said .

Seegood
FB did that, not Beny. I think he talks MORE when he's been attacked.! interesting.

BIGFISH
so as 006 says whats shaking peeps

Haloheal
I think everyone is pretty much burnt out and frustrated at this point Big Fish !

admin006
My window is starting to close it's getting cold

BIGFISH
Blue wolf and every one els i talk to is saying we will be @ the Bank tuesday wed

Wizofog14
Big fish is there evidence to support this?

admin006
Wiz do u have any proof it will not happen

BIGFISH
im not sure how the markets will react

Vasothegreek
Was reviewing all the notes and appears all positive. Thank you Big Fish, 006, Halo, KLS, Sand, and all the positive folks who brought the motivations for the day!!

Vasothegreek
006, the Greek appreciate you having this room for all of us to share and touch base with each other

Haloheal
It's great to be able to communicate with each other freely thanks to 006!. Cause Lord knows most think we r ?! Lol

admin006
My wife tells me everyday that I'm an idiot

Vasothegreek
006, I don't think so.... but I love the "I don't know nothing" you say. That is your trade mark.LOL

Vasothegreek
I know there are many folks tired, weary, and wanting this done. But there are also folks in here so up lifting and make others feel good for the time being. This is a great room folks. Just my 2 cents

Haloheal
We have to keep each other up we know we are at the end of this in many ways lol

admin006
I heard Tony was on om today and people were giving him a hard time

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum