Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness 9/30/17

3 posters

Go down

"HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 Empty "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness 9/30/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:38 am

"The Office of Poofness"

HAS YOSEF ET ALL

Zap Says

HI ALL,

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GURU WARS, OR ANY OTHER SUCH NONSENSE. WHAT WE ARE HERE TO DO IS TOO IMPORTANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THAT EGO LOOP. BUT (THANKFULLY) I JUST READ THE LARGE POST BY HUMAN ANGEL SERVICES (http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.ca/2017/09/guru-war-gcrrv-intel-sitrep-friday.html?m=1), AND IF I ERRED IN MY ASSESSMENT, I NEED TO CORRECT IT. THE POST ITSELF RINGS BELLS AND IS OF GOOD INTEREST, BUT DOES REQUIRE A REPLY AS FOLLOWS:

Why? They want to do they down thing and not be Human Angels. Which again, is totally fine, but they punch HAS, and or me or Showme, know not only will we punch back but we will keep punching back until there's no more oxygen left in your deflating Dinarland balloon. Because in our opinion, you're hurting other people by dismissing the one site that designed to cater to the their most basic needs, and in volume, perpetually.

Zap's recent punch to the face stung because I think Zap is a real humanitarian or a Human Angel, and has been living and dying for the cause of serving the greater good for decades. I put in a project with his old Dragon Heart entity and sent money to him while he was doing calls at Landa ($500) just in case his connections were better than mine and we could fund and operate greater good projects together. In the worst case scenario, I felt I was learning some things I didn't know from his calls… especially from Doug… who I hear is a prince of a fellow.

YOUR PROJECT IS IN THE QUEUE AND WILL GET FUNDED, BUT SORRY…WHEN I HEARD THE SUBSCRIPTION THING, AND THAT YOSEF WAS INVOLVED, I HAD TO SPEAK OUT. YOSEF HAS BEEN GIVING OUT INCORRECT INFORMATION FOR A WHILE BUT I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING TO IT. AND THANK YOU FOR CORRECTLY IDENTIFYING ME. YES, I HAVE COMMITTED TO OUR MOTHER AND OUR HUMANITY OVER 30 YEARS AGO. IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR, ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY, BECAUSE I BELIEVED IN WHAT I WAS DOING FOR ALL OF US. DOUG IS A DEAR SOUL AND GREATLY VALUED. HE SPEAKS TRUTH IN A PARTICULAR WAY AND I HAVE THE PLEASURE OF TALKING WITH HIM. I HAVE INTRODUCED HIM TO SOME INTERESTING FOLKS IN THE HIGH LEVELS THAT ALSO GREATLY VALUE HIM. HE WILL MEET GRANDFATHER SOON.

I stopped giving money when the begging got out of control. And also when we knew the ZIM was being trained for in redemption centers. That's when the Landa business model collapsed, and honestly became irrelevant to this community because we had access to an infinite funding source in ourselves.

I WISH YOU HAD KEPT IT UP. ASKING FOR HELP FOR OTHERS IS NOT EASY OR SOMETHING I LIKE DOING, BUT IT BECAME GREATER AS THE CRITICAL NEEDS GREW. BUT I REFUSED TO SET IN MOTION ANY SORT OF SCHEMA THAT WOULD TAKE IN MONEY FROM PEOPLE FOR WHATEVER REASON. WHAT WE DO IS FROM THE HEART (AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU DO TOO), NOT THE POCKET AND SETTING UP SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE US ALL MONEY TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE WAS NOT IN THE CARDS FOR ALL OF US. WE HAD THAT DISCUSSION. WE DO THINGS A TAD DIFFERENTLY AND AT SOMETIMES A GREAT COST TO OURSELVES. SLEEPING IN THE CAR FOR A FEW DAYS IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE END RESULT I FEEL BUT THE ASS AND SIDES HURT FROM THE ANGLES. REMEMBER THAT OUR FUNDING IS DIRECT FROM THE ROYALS WHO CONTROL THE MASTER ACCOUNTS, NOBODY ELSE. THIS WILL BE A LONG TERM THING FOR THE WORLD ACCORDING TO THE DIVINE PLAN THEY HAVE SET IN MOTION.

Zap knew it too, but never admitted it. He started losing staff because of it. And eventually, he found himself isolated from what I hear. Which tells me, maybe God has not blessed him to take this community forward… interestingly, Zap was based in Calgary, and so is Showme… who I believe is going to take this community forward long-term. He's got the best balance of innocence, instincts and skills to deliver this to the world. IMO.

NO. I HAVE NEVER LOST ONE STAFF. I AM NOT ISOLATED. I AM VERY ACTIVE AND WORK THE 18 HOUR DAYS IT TAKES TO DO THIS. THE ROYALS KNOW MY COMMITMENT AND WHY I HAVE THEIR SUPPORT. IT IS NOT ABOUT ME – IT IS ABOUT US.

Know also that Human Angel Services (HAS) is taking up the project intake, funding and compliance sword for the masses, including the addition of a TDA like debt relief program to help average people on the street, who know nothing about currency but are in immediate need of fiscal relief ASAP actually hydrate to breathe again.

THIS SOUNDS ODDLY FAMILIAR. ON THE SURFACE IT IS A COPY OF THE RELIEF FOUNDATION WE ARE SETTING UP TO TAKE CARE OF THE FOLKS THAT REALLY NEED HELP AND HAVE NO MEANS OF GETTING IT. IF YOU ARE DOING THAT TOO, THEN WONDERFUL. HELP ME HELP A FEW RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY. AND THE PROJECT INTAKE, THE FUNDING AND SECURITY “SWORD” IS WHAT HAS BEEN BUILT BY US YEARS AGO AS YOU KNOW. YOUR BUSINESS MODEL IS A COPY OF OURS, BUT WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION TWIST THAT WE DO NOT DO, AND WILL NOT DO. IF THE SUBSCRIPTION THING WORKS FOR YOU AND PEOPLE ARE HAPPY…FINE. WITH A FAMILY AND EXPENSES, I CAN SEE THAT TO BE NECESSARY, IT IS JUST SOMETHING I DO NOT DO AS MY FAMILY IS GONE.

No other group on-line is doing that, let alone preparing everyday morning, noon and night to be ready for all you Post RV… with a Pre RV financial reality. Everyone else was "waiting on the money" versus being inherently humanitarian and needing to serve to justify our existence on this earth. The desire to serve burns that deeply with us.

SORRY BUT NEED TO CORRECT YOU IN THAT WE ARE THE FIRST OUT OF THE GATE TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW, AND WE ARE STILL DOING IT AND VERY ACTIVE. WHAT HAS BEEN BUILT HAS A LIFE OF ITS OWN NOW, AND I CAN STEP BACK AND IT WILL CONTINUE. YOU DEAR BROTHER, ARE THE FIRST TO COPY WHAT WE/THEY HAVE DONE, AND I THANK YOU FOR THIS. WE DO NEED MORE LIKE MINDED SOULS TO DO THIS. WHAT YOU OFFER FOR THE WORLD IS VERY MUCH NEEDED, AND THE MORE THE BETTER AND THE FASTER THE JOB WILL GET DONE.

IN THE MEANTIME, SEND MORE MONEY. DONATE. HELP. YOU HAVE A BIT TO SPARE I AM SURE. WE HAVE ONE VERY CRITICAL SITUATION AND I CAN ONLY PLUG SO MANY HOLES IN THE DIKE. I HAVE RUN OUT OF FINGERS AND I AM DESPERATE TO HELP. CALL ME. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MY NUMBER, SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ZMESSAGE@HUMANUS.CA WITH YOURS AND I WILL CALL YOU TO TALK.

IF WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR INTENT AND DIRECTION IS TRUE, THEN I SUPPORT BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOSEF AND THE OTHERS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 Empty Re: "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness 9/30/17

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:46 pm

"HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 2245507099 "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 Empty Re: "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness 9/30/17

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:47 am

omg  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203  "HAS, Yosef, et al" - ZAP Update - The Office of POOFness   9/30/17 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum