Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders  Dinaridori Member Posts: 27	 I received this info from a friend:   The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders Dinaridori Member Posts: 27 I received this info from a friend: The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t

5 posters

Go down

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders  Dinaridori Member Posts: 27	 I received this info from a friend:   The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t Empty Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders Dinaridori Member Posts: 27 I received this info from a friend: The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t

Post by peter3 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders

Dinaridori
I received this info from a friend:

The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, that is one half percent on foreign currency eval, at close or transfer of foreign currency to pay the national deficit, at HIS discretion.

This is not the 15% flat tax at all, this is a different added excise tax...not an income tax, assessed by the bank institutions from each person/individual tax payer, etc. This is not 15% and does not refer to or have anything to do with that separate tax. Other taxes will be in addition to this half percent if it passes.

To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to impose an excise tax on currency transactions.

Just call the office and then call your Congress person/Senators ----- telling them the following:

I have been informed and there is a lot of discussion that the two Houses of Congress are presently entertaining Legislation that would raise taxes on people who have invested in foreign currency as much as 15% additional effective immediately.

If this is true, you Sir/Madam can be assured that this WILL become a major issue in the next election. In December you voted through an extension of the Bush Tax cuts and most of you were elected in November because you stated "No New Taxes". If this RUMOR is true and you vote to increase taxes (PENALIZE) on the American People who took the risk of investing in foreign currency there will be no where you can hide from your vote and BETRAYAL of the American People. We will expose you and vote you out of office period. To even think such a thing is an out right betrayal to the people who elected you and who you represent.

Thank you.

This is very important - and we need YOU to call now -and refer to the below BILL ..... everyone needs to call now!

http://www.conservat...g/mega-cong.htm

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d112:HR00755:@@@X

Call now to stop additional tax on DINAR CURRENCY after cash out - it will be over 50% tax if this is passed and we believe this is holding up the rate change and the revalue.
July 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chris
You had to know that the US government would find a way to stick their hands in our pockets , no way would we get a pass from our great and wonderful savior president barry obama. He just loves his people and to spend their hard earned cash!!!!!!!!!!!
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders  Dinaridori Member Posts: 27	 I received this info from a friend:   The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t Empty Re: Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders Dinaridori Member Posts: 27 I received this info from a friend: The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t

Post by goin' fishin' Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm

A very good friend of mine is a U.S Congressman and he has assured me that H.R. 755 is stuck in committee and will never come to the floor of the house for a vote.

This bill is a non-issue at this time.
goin' fishin'
goin' fishin'

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders  Dinaridori Member Posts: 27	 I received this info from a friend:   The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t Empty Re: Forum Home > General Discussion & Announcement Posts > STOP HR 755 - Add'l Taxes for Dinar Holders Dinaridori Member Posts: 27 I received this info from a friend: The HR 755 Bill is a tax for the Secretary of Treasure (Geitner) which would use .005, t

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

gone fishn',

Your buddy gave you the struth, so far. But it has died in committe several times. Anybody want to check it out just bing it and I think this goes as far back as 2003 and dies everytime, SO FAR. Let's hope that continues.

Now is better
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:48 pm

I just looked this up. Sponser is Rep Stark demo from Ca. It is in the first stage of committee. This committee has over 150 bills presented and this will never get anywhere, especially with a rep speaker. I dont think anything to worry about.

hubby

View user profile

Back to top Go down