Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM! 9/26/17

3 posters

Go down

Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 Empty Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM! 9/26/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:01 pm

A Simple Heads Up

If you hold any of the so called precious currencies such as Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, Zimbabwe Dollar;

DO NOT under any circumstance give your money to any group or organization that asks to HOLD the money for you or that claim ‘group exchanges’ are the way.

DO NOT join any group or organization NOW or ever that asks you to pay any FEE for membership, and claims to be working for the future of/healing humanity and Earth.

DO NOT forget, when this RESET happens, you are either a multimillionaire, billionaire or a trillionaire. So you really do NOT need to join anyone or anything. Instead others should and WILL come to YOU. The Universe will direct you and send/attract to you the right people.

Set up YOUR own PROJECT, and be ready, be patient. You don’t need to give into anything. Especially the idea that you being incompetent of handling all that wealth. You are more than worthy, MORE THAN ABLE to handle anything. That is why YOU were chosen. The Universe believed in you, why would YOU not believe in YOURSELF?

I agree with this message...

A Simple Heads Up

Has Patrick ever charged you money to visit his website? Enough said. You will always find a safe harbor here at Operation Disclosure, without having to pay a cent.

I have never charged, or asked for donations at my blog site. I have been writing daily spiritual blog posts for seven years; I have always wanted my messages to be freely available to anyone who wants to read them, from anywhere in the world.

As the message says, the Universe has chosen us to be the healers of the world. Therefore we can be trusted to make the best decisions with the financial abundance. We don't need to be herded like sheep into website pens. That's how it was done in 3D land - look where that got us.

'The meek shall inherit the Earth'. We, the meek, can be trusted to listen to our hearts and do the right thing by humanity. We are sovereign beings. Never forget it, beloved family.

Love and Light
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 Cleardot
Sierra

Thank you, Sierra. Couldn't have said it better myself.

I've run a couple businesses with websites in the past, and they aren't that expensive. You especially don't charge, when you have a 100T in your sock drawer.

I was really disappointed that even the free "Member" status on HAS, didn't give you access to the community forums, the ONE thing I was interested in. I would be happy to setup a classic community interactive posting forum post-RV, should the need arise and it will be free. Don't worry, we will be able to Network our ideas, frustrations, excitement, and problems together in several places, including Patrick's operation disclosure site, all for free.

For those wanting to join HAS, that's your decision. I currently see too many red flags screaming out at me. Maybe post RV, if all subscriptions are eliminated, then I'll take another look at it, but not unless everything is free for all.

Don't think you are without help through all this. Once you become wealthy, you let your Wealth Manager and their running of your Home Office, to find and hire your talent. This includes your expert compliance staff, which will be responsible for reviewing your projects. I would never run my Projects through a 3rd party unknown for Compliance. I don't know who they are, or their backgrounds. I want that control myself. My Home Office will seek the most talented and knowledgeable in the industry and their responsibilities are to only my organization, and my timelines. If they make a mistake, I'll know exactly who was remiss, and how to get it corrected, so it doesn't happen again. You have no control running through a 3rd party.

You've gotten this far in this divine adventure. Don't think all the sudden, post RV the divine guidance will stop. It's just beginning. You have a whole unseen staff already working with you. You will be guided and directed to the right people at the right times. Synchronicity will be the new norm and expected.

Namaste,

Pat

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 Empty Re: Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM! 9/26/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Yosef - Please Answer

Your modus operandi along with others over this torturous experience has been to make endless dogmatic intel statements that we in the community have no idea if true since we lack any proof. To say "lies have been stated daily" would be an understatement. Yet we keep coming back like masochists thinking we will learn something truthful even though past intel statements that fall flat go unexplained.

Having said that, I would like to bring your attention back to your "Compliance" post from Sept. 21,2017 in which you said the following:

"1. The USNs were released Wed. Sept. 20. The Congress was by-passed. So any day now, any way.

2. The US military has been in a position since the markets closed on Wed. Sept. 20 to implement martial law if necessary.

3. The Chinese have enacted a release strategy that GUARANTEES an American RV in the month of Sept. so as to set up a new Eastern world aligned global governance starting in Oct.

4. This includes the removal of Trump and Netanyahu. As well as Kim Jong-un.

5. Anyone blocking progress no matter how public will be removed. The Cabal dies in Sept... permanently and forever. Sobeit."

Your number 3 is especially interesting since you capitilize and use the word GUARANTEES an American RV in the month of Sept.

My question is, "Do you still standby this statement of yours from Sept. 21, 2017?"

I look forward to your response.

Anonymous

I know that Patrick seems to like to post all of the SitReps that are done by Yosef and that is fine but I would like to say the following:

1. You do not have to be part of a group to exchange your currency.

2. Do not give your currency to anyone no matter how good they make it sound.

3. The currency is registered to you and no one else unless you have a gifting letter.

4. Paying to be part of a group is insane, it is not going to happen any sooner or later.

5. Most of the ones that got involved with groups on the Dinar wish they had not because they got less for their currency than if they would have waited.

6. I have websites and know what they cost to run and they only person making money on his site is Yosef no matter what.

7. Remember that nothing that Yosef in his Sitreps has stated ever happened as of this date.

8. He has found the perfect way to raise funds for himself.

9. Other so called Guru’s have tried to do the same thing only to go down in flames when nothing happened like they said it would.

Just be patient it will happen and is going to happen but you don’t have to sell your soul to a group or individual.

anonymous

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 Empty Re: Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM! 9/26/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:38 pm

So at first I liked the idea of Human Angel Services, a website for people to connect on and share ideas about projects on and was looking forward to it's release!

But lo and behold the day it is premiered YOU HAVE TO PAY TO BE A MEMBER??? GTFOH

NO THANKS Yosef you can keep your site!

Patrick is working away hard all day on ID and doesn't charge a cent then you come along with your site which charges and you've even broken the membership up in to groups?

Like oh you're better if you pay a higher membership??

There's hundreds of other people out there working on their blogs who don't charge a CENT!

What is that? Oh you're a Human Angel but you have to pay to be one, NO THANKS Yosef!

Even when i do become a Trillionaire I WOULD NOT pay for a subscription to ANY site that claims to be helping people!

Sounds like a cult and money grab to me!

I'll create my own group of people that i actually KNOW and TRUST who i grew up with and KNOW THEIR NAME AND FACE!!

Pfffffttttttttttt cya later with that subscription fee, you've just lost my support, i'll no longer read your SITREPS.

To everyone out there thinking of signing up and PAYING to be a Human Angel DO NOT! Start your own group with people you actually know!

Don't be suckered in to a site that asks for your money because they obviously don't have YOUR best interests in mind!

PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT PAY FOR ANY SORT OF MEMBERSHIP!!

By the way the CAPS are NOT because I Am angry, just disapointed and trying to get my point across!

Love and Light

Zane

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 am

Newsflash Yoseph, 90% of us knew the dirty devil details of the cabal before you decided to grab the spotlight. Taking credit for our research is arrogant. We wouldn't have been in the investment had we not already knew of the financial war. I think there is a pill for a Messiah complex. Cruciphyl... ask your Doctor if it's right for you. Or do you tell your Doctor his job too.

GK

Dear Sierra,

I fully agree with your post.

Someone named Autumn has told us the same thing, God Chose us and has faith in us. We ought to have faith in ourselves to do the right thing with our abundance.

We are, after all, rising in consciousness and so to return to a 3D way of thinking doesn't make sense.

Thanks for reminding us of the necessity to walk with God in the endeavors we will undertake.

Ardent

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 am

I was not going to beat this dead dog again but I can't help myself......while I wait. Why are the "believer minions" trying to sell me the value of a $100 dollar HAS investment? Why? Because it is a good deal? Because it is cheap ? because I will not loose too much by committing?

Really?.......I thought any day we where all going to be Trillionares. What........What?........don't Yo Yo believe we will Trilionares? I would be more convinced if Yo Yo would charge every person a$1,000,000 dollars to join the Special Philanthropic club of Benevolents. If I am am going to be a Trillionare why do I need to worry or think about spending little crumbs of money that are a good $100 value to me? I will have to raise my gaze much higher.

I got got to spend Trillions and thinking from ...."Lack"........thinking like the RV is not here now, not here next week or tomorrow is not going to do it. What? ....I thought the USN note was done? In fact it feels like counter productive to me to beg for little crumbs so as to handle the Internet management fees while the whole world of other web sites out there are doing it for FREE. So that story smells to me of lack or deception?

I could be wrong, yet I am still living in a world where the whole legal system, the whole consciousness of the world has not changed. They know nothing of RV, nothing of Galactics and no disclosure and no Gesare or Nesar public yet. We know nothing of where the money is for US Soverings yet?........Nothing....... So when nothing has changed yet or nothing can be seen and it is all still hidden away........Me thinks I Am being......" BS'ed".... all the way to their bank and their pocket. That is just me when the flags and little Voices come up.

Yeah.......the story is good and Yeah we should be moving forward and acting like the RV is already done. I am for that.......great. Yet, if it is done?.......And if you Believe?....Why are you courting Trillionares with pathetic little fees? That is not convincing me "AT ALL" that you Believe it will happen. When the RV happens YOU will have all the $$$$ and I will have all the $$$$$$....

Over night there will be many organizations that will spring up when they smell the RV money and Trillionars a wandering around. NO one will charge a trillionares a lousy $100 bucks a year to join up on your team in order for ......"YOU"......managers to spend our Trillions. Are you kidding?

You have got to learn the ways of Trillionares. Then when you charge me a million dollars.......I will say Hell No.........I may donate a million, but I can get the same some where else for Free......You dig? Where they will be nice and ALL the Money wil be given away.

Heck......When a trillionare, people will be offering to floss your teeth and wash them with Pinot and offering Bentley limo service to get YOU to come listen to their spiel. When I or you go to Vegas and you show up as the biggest whale with .......$$$$. You will get the presidential sweet, all the comp meals you want and all the concierge service that exist and with a smile and NO judgment that you have been on the Beach for a moth and soaking your lazy ass in the warm water. NONE of that which makes me feel bad. You got to be nice to Trillionares.

This story does not add up. Yo Yo should be having his own Trillions and we all will be having our own Trillions ........."RIGHT?"............SO what gives with the little crumbs that are being sold to me as great value? Convince me by charging me $1,000,000 dollars and taking all those fees and putting it back into the give away pile for the needy. NO PROFIT..........MEANS NO PROFIT.

Trillionares and philanthropic ones don't do......."Profit"......we don't really do small greedy grabbing and then stressing out the ones that don't have nothing now and want to join but can't spend even the pathetic crumbs since they don't have even that. They are the needy with a good heart. Let them in and Play............Yet I will probably will not be there or show up for various other reasons.

Now if you would have said no fees, no profit and everyone will join because...........'WE ARE ALL TRILLIONARES"...........and there will be no need. After all we are starting the HAS organization ahead of the game, but we can not do ......."ahead of the game" ......when it comes to little fees?Then I would believe you since you would no Be coming from ......"Lack".....yourself by begging for this great value of a $100 a year. Give me a break and act like you believe the story you are selling. If you believed you would not be hiding your ID.

Why do that?...You ask for everyone's ID and will pay them a $100 dollars for it. What?.......are you going to re-sell those ID"s or what? I mean really. We have to trust your ......"UNKNOWN ASS"..... but at the same time you want to take a probe and chalk our ass and only pay a $100 dollars for the privilege of poking where you should not poke.

What kind of security do you have that I should give you my Trillionare information?.....Equifax just lost 140 million ID"S, for half to the US Population.......and they are big time. Your list of Trillionares will be a prime target to get. Then when our ID is comprised at your place......you will not even be around to resign ..........since we don't know who you is? All we got is a nice sounding voice and one kid picture to go on.

I know......this is a put down rant...........but that is the world pre-RV and I am going to keep my eyes wide open. A great deal has to change, to be safe in this current world. I don't even know what areas will be handled by governments and what will be the realm of private Philanthropy. Lots of questions to be answered first.?

Once a Trillionare I am NOT going to gather with those I resemble. I will be ....."Mr. You can't see or know"....... I will not be at the Buffet with other $100 dollar a year subscribers so as to have like minded Buddy. Security will have to be the BEST.........I don't want my ID stolen. This seems like a suckers game where the sharks will flock to this group. For a hundred bucks they can join the club,.......the have not sharks......that have not Trillions.

Too bad things don't add up.........It is NO Fun to write like this.......yet?......part of the trip it seems. IMO

Much Love Victor

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Yosef wants 9 bucks a month for access to a portal that helps you manage humanitarian projects.  You don't know Yosef's identity, don't know where he lives, don't know if he is qualified to help you with humanitarian projects.  Well, what do you know, actually?

1. Yosef refuses to use his real name
2. Yosef leveraged Patrick and his website to get a, 'following' from his intel.  Patrick has not balked or complained or said anything about Yosef leaving to start a subscription-based site, and Patrick still posts Yosef's intel.  Safe assumption is that Patrick will get a kick-back from the subscription revenue, but that is conjecture on my part.
3. Yosef has been 100% wrong, 100% of the time.  Cant even cite one example where he gave info before it happened, and it actually happened.  Like, not one, single time.  There is a wonderful archive of his intel posts for about a year.  100% wrong, 100% of the time.  No exaggeration.  Not correct, ever, in the history of his posts.  NOT ONCE.
4. Yosef is partnered with ShowmeChanges.org, run by Todd Boschee.  This Boschee character also is affiliated with Steffen Rowe (Tank), Philip Tilton, and Dr. WC.  Can't cite a single instance where any of those intel providers was correct either.

So, that's what you know.  Are you telling me that's enough background and info to give a random stranger $9/month, give him your name, your address, your email address...seriously?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:24 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:

So, that's what you know.  Are you telling me that's enough background and info to give a random stranger $9/month, give him your name, your address, your email address...seriously?

Not to mention YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:36 pm

I cannot give an extense opinion on Yosef's website as i haven't checked it out so far. But, i want to tell him that he is wrong when he says nobody appreciates things when they are given for free. Yosef might have valid arguments for charging suscription fees. But I appreciate Patrick's website, it provides valuable information daily, it’s all for free. It's a community and for many people it's like their family and a source of hope. I think Yosef's theory is wrong.

I believe that new era is there to FREE humanity, be independent, break old paradigms, and help the world in the way we feel better, as long as we have the heart to do so. The HAS foundation sounds like new type of CHURCH to me, using similar emotional manipulation to gain/keep devotees: “if you are not with us you are not by god's side and you are wrong”, “only god´s chosen ones will join us”, “if you don’t join us you are not a real humanitarian”, “if you don’t join us you are lost”. One of the things that bring me to site daily is that I keep hoping the world will finally change the way it works. When we exchange, I will go my own way with the humanitarian work.

I did some maths and I realized that the monthly subscription fee for HAS will gather at least $50,000 (taking $1 as minimum fee x 50,000 members). I couldn’t help wondering if someone really needs that much money in order to keep a website running, considering that the RV has not happened YET and there are not real infinite amounts of money and no projects working that need to be managed at the moment.

No ill intended for Yosef, just pointing out some details to think about.
Dinarians Are On To Yosef's SCAM!    9/26/17 Cleardot

Judy (not Byington)

Judy, I have to say that I agree with you about Yosef's postulating about his "subscription fees." In the first place, if the service you're offering is legitimate and, of true value, whether anyone paid for it or not, won't change their level of appreciation. If Yosef already has subscribers who are paying him, how is that different from Bruce? Secondly, and I don't really have to say this but, do we need to be reminded of the number of times we've been told of the times this was all supposed to happen...by none other than the one criticizing someone else for not bringing anything of value to those who are following all of this?

After a while, the so called situation reports seem like the proverbial carrot tied on a string...always just within view, only to be treated like Charlie Brown gets treated by Lucy...with the football to be pulled back at the last minute.

Anyway, it's gonna be like monkeys having a poo fight at the zoo in here but, let the mudslinging begin.

John

A good point has been brought up about security. When giving your Information over to 3rd parties, you need to have the highest confidence they aren't going to sell the information and that their servers can't be hacked. Could you imagine a better target than a computer system loaded with hundreds of trillionaires personal information off their projects?

This is why I don't plan on attending post-RV gatherings/meetings with other quads and trillionaires. What a target on so many different levels all gathered in one place. Eventually, the Earth will rid itself of all evil when it evolves to the 5th dimension. Until, that time, we still have to deal with being very careful. Meetings via video networks sound great, but all of us gathered at a convention, or our personal names and addresses stored on someone's business computer? No thanks. Just the thought of that gives me the heeebeeejeeebies!

Namaste,

Pat

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum