Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Yosef - "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/26/17

Go down

Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 Empty Yosef - "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/26/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Yosef -  "Is or Isn't" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/26/17 Image1

What's really amazing to witness is the great cabal lie unraveling at every turn, and the gentle panic of the world as it is forced into dealing with reality versus fantasy (aka change).

It's not whether or not the FED is or isn't raising rates, it's whether the FED is or isn't.

It's not where these category 5 hurricanes will hit, it's that there were 6 hurricanes in a row and now they have suddenly stopped.

It's not if a revaluation of currencies is going to go down, it's what project management do you have prepared after it does.

Everything appears backwards because everything was designed to be that way to keep humanity in their lowest chakras to enslave them.

We have ALL been slaves to a master we couldn't see or identify--hence the basic need for a cabal.

Sorry I was the one who told you, blame old Yosef for the cabal's evil ways, but I cared enough to tell you all and keep telling you until I had your full attention.

Why? Don't know. I really don't.

I'm just as surprised to be in this situation as you are to be in yours, yet here we are together. So let's make the most of it.

I knew the RV was real in 2006. Real real. From Asia. Recruited historical bonds to make sure I was ready for my family and community.

As such I developed perpetual compliance strategies to manage endless amounts of capital and then recruited talented human resources to assist.

I've been harvesting projects for funding since 2008 and created a global compliance mechanism before the ZIM was even printed.

I knew gasoline engines were going away in 1996. And that muscle cars were becoming flying cars since 2001.

Are you prepared to travel not without driving, but without roads?

That's the ZIM exchange in a nutshell. A life lived in a gravity-less environment and without roads.

Are you emotionally prepared for that?

Do you have those Post RV ducks in a row?

If you wanted to help kids all over the world could you do so right now?

Do you have a plan that you can communicate with others in decision making positions?

Because if so, wonderful please us at HAS. If not, let us help you because we know you already have the resources. Literally in cash.

Everyone does!!!!!!!

So how will we as a slaves-no-more community start connecting problems with solutions efficiently and perpetually?

If you don't have a definitive answer because you've been "waiting for money" to get started, well those poor kids in India don't much care. They are still suffering and you're beyond rich.

So... something's gotta give.

Human Angel Services (HAS) is an option as your project portal so everyone reading this can get started and maximize their inner but untapped philanthropist.

www.humanangelservices.com

It doesn't make the problems any smaller or less harsh, but it does provide a bridge for solutions to find and solve the problems facing humanity.

Because the question is not wether or not you should subscribe, the question is why did you believe the RV wouldn't happen today and not be more prepared?

So turn your ego surf boards around and catch this wave of mercy with us.

As HAS is the only organization in existence that understands both where you have been and where you want to go.

Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum