Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   9/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 9/18/17

Go down

Mountain Goat   9/18/17 Empty Mountain Goat 9/18/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:45 am

September 18, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,
I bring you much news today.

So first of all, I want to tell everyone right up front there is NOT going to be a reinstatement or revaluation of the Iraqi dinar this week. There is no indication of this happening. There is no “secret” intel either…lol….lol…. So please don’t get all hyped up from all this foolishness you are being told by these so called “intel gurus”. Please don’t come back to me and tell me “no one knows”. Do you see how brain washed they have you? I know and I can tell you THERE IS NO RV THIS WEEK!

Remember this – “Rumors are like fires. No one wants to admit who started them, but when the damage is realized, they deny any involvement but they had fun watching it destroy people’s lives”.
Today’s news is mostly about the Kuristan referendum with only a week remaining until September 25th deadline, the day of the proposed vote. We are also going to talk a lot about the news that the CBI brings us recently and all of their efforts to help finance the GOI.
Khandan - The United Nations has submitted a proposal to Massoud Barzani to dissolve the referendum on September 25 in return for helping reach an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil in a maximum of three years, the AFP news agency reported Saturday.
According to the document presented by the UN envoy to Iraq, Jan Kubic Thursday to Barzani, and obtained by the agency (AFP) a copy of it, the proposal for the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to begin immediately "negotiations, intensive, intensive (...) without conditions With an open agenda on ways to resolve all problems, dealing with the principles and arrangements that will determine future relations and cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil. "

The two sides should conclude their negotiations within two to three years and can request "the United Nations, on behalf of the international community, to offer its good offices both in the negotiation process and in the development of results and conclusions."

More news….

Meanwhile the Kurdish media reports revealed that the KRG is planning (if necessary) the issuing its own national currency pending its release, once the region's declaration of independence, dubbed "DRO", which means "dinar" in Kurdish, is announced.
(WOW! WOW! and WOW! What impact could this have on the newer currency we know will be shortly issued? Will this hold up the reinstatement?)

More news….

Al-Abadi has said in an interview last week with the Associated Press, this referendum is unconstitutional. When asked if the use of force on the table?

Al-Abadi answered: It will only come into effect and we will only resort to this to protect our population, to protect our Kurdish population and our Arab and Turkmen and other ethnic populations of our own country. If they are threatened by the use of force outside the law, then we will intervene militarily.

(Remember his words – he said he would use force only if needed to protect Iraqi,Turkish and Arab populations)

More news….

Iraq is a country rich in mineral resources, which the governments did not bother extracting and then exploiting them to benefit the citizens during the past governments, while they just focused on crude oil since its exploration in 1927.

All these other resources are important neglected resources. We know the most important fossil material in the world is oil; natural gas and accompanying, US oil, its presence in large quantities, in the desert of Ramadi in Anbar province, which is the richest in the field of mineral wealth, as well as the Kurdistan region, with good quantities in the provinces of Nineveh, Najaf, Ashraf, Wasit and Muthanna.

According to the US Energy Report, Iraq is ranked tenth in the world in terms of proven reserves of associated natural gas and gas alone, and looked interest of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil this wealth, which estimated reserves of gas by 137 trillion cubic feet, the majority of gas associated with crude oil, and plans.

He added that the company has extraction activity also among its various other activities, and through the production section, the extraction of minerals such as salt from the salts of Basra and Samawah, iron and silica sand, and the Bentonite, Kaulin and Bauxite mines from the mines in Western Sahara. To encourage those companies to come to Iraq, to start projects to invest in this huge wealth, and to promote the mining industry in Iraq.

This all has risen to the level of enormous potential available in the country of Iraq.

(More on this topic and the full article in the below section)
More news….

"The Iraqi economy must move to a new stage of action," said Qassim al-Bahadli, the head of the Iraqi investment ministry. "The reality requires moving the investment market in Iraq to reduce the economic problems that Iraq is suffering.

The investment is characterized by the free movement of money across the world and can be settled in any place has the right conditions, indicating the possibility of entering foreign capital to Iraq and employment to serve the productive sectors.

He said that foreign capital wishing to enter the Iraqi market needs to amend some of the regulations in force. The illegal routes of money laundering or financing of terrorism. There are many global experiences in this area that have created influential economies worldwide when they attracted foreign capital and fled full guarantees.
According to experts there are a lot of banks and international companies realize the importance of Iraq economically at the world level because of the natural and human resources that can achieve economic renaissance in all sectors change the shape of the national economy.

More news….

Today’s newsletter is also all about what the CBI is doing to help the GOI.

So what has it done or is going to do? There a couple really good, juicy articles on the CBI today. I hope you read all of them in their entirety. They are telling us so much about our investment and are clues as to the timing of the reinstatement (RV) of their currency. Are you listening?

When the CBI talks – I LISTEN!

The CBI confirmed the possibility of expanding electronic payment activities

The Central Bank called on mobile phone companies to adopt the new regulations issued by them to work in accordance with the developments of the work of the retail payment system.

The Central Bank announced the modernization of the rules of participation in the infrastructure of the retail payment system, stressing the need to adopt and work under it, at a time when he stressed the possibility of expanding the work of banks and financial transfer companies and mobile phone companies and the practice of any electronic payment activities in the event they wish to operate electronic payment system of funds No. 2 for the year 2014.

(Okay so here it is again. More expansion of electronic payment systems. This time payment through cell phones. We already have this in the west now for years…lol..lol… but this is all good. No need to issue paper notes anymore back into circulation. This is all good as part of the project to delete the zeros.)

More news….

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi heads to New York City on Sunday evening to attend the UN General Assembly.

A source close to the agency told the whole Iraq that "Abadi will travel this evening from Baghdad International Airport to New York, accompanied by a ministerial delegation and a number of officials." Abadi announced last Tuesday that he would go to New York to attend UN meetings and deliver a speech on behalf of President Fuad Masum, who announced yesterday his cancellation of travel there. He pointed out that this emergency decision came for the immediate purpose of initiating a dialogue between leaders of political forces. Facing the country.

The President also referred to the assignment of Abadi to call Iraq to the meetings of the international organization.

Abadi will meet several leaders and leaders of the world, headed by US President Donald Trump and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to discuss the developments of the war on the preacher and the crisis of the referendum in the Kurdistan region.

“We will have a meeting with Mr Abadi in the United States, and from what we can see our goal is the same. Our goal is not dividing Iraq,” said Erdogan, who earlier said that Barzani’s decision to not postpone the vote was “very wrong”.

Late on Saturday Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said the referendum was an issue of national security and Turkey would take any necessary steps in response.

Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I also separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK TO TACKLE HOARDING OF IRAQI DINARS

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has held symposium entitled “Analysis of the phenomenon of Hoarding in Iraq“, addressing the problem of people hoarding Iraqi dinars (IQD), and not making them available to the banking system.

During the seminar, the Governor of the Central Bank, Dr. Ali Mohsen Ismail (pictured), pointed out that cash is not available as planned, and that the CBI is drawing up plans to solve this problem and attract money into the banking system.

According to a CBI statement, the term “hoarding” is used in its economic sense to mean “holding money and imprisoning it from circulation or keeping them in the boxes inside the house and not taking them out to trade in the markets.“

(First let me say this- why is this so important all of a sudden?

Folks – this is directly related to the “project to delete the zeros”. Like I said in my Wednesday post this is one of the issues with holding back the RV. We read the same news then. The CBI must get to a certain % (according to IMF) to get the older 3 zero notes out of circulation. They need to reduce the circulated 3 zero notes to 2/3 of what is was in 2005-2016 issues. This is directly related RV news. This is REAL and HONEST news. No hype or rumors. We are just following the CBI process leading to the RV. Get it?

Are you listening? So what is this plan? We still wait to hear it. It sounds like the CBI will tell us soon. Do you know how amazing this news really is? Finally we get news of the project to delete the zeros. WOW!)

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ: ONGOING STUDIES TO DRAW A NEW ECONOMIC POLICY FOR THE COUNTRY

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, announced two important initiatives, to dismantle part of the problems of the financial government in the shadow of the war on the organization calling for the terrorist.

“The Central Bank of Iraq and all the central banks are the adviser to the Ministry of Finance and the government in the economic policy and since 2003 it has the ability to provide real advice to the government as an independent institution,” said Ihsan al-Yasiri, director general of the central bank’s accounting department. Adding that after the ordeal in 2014 when the organization invaded the Iraqi terrorist and coincided with the decline in oil prices, the bank has developed the ability of the government to collect funds.

“The central bank supported the government through the loans it requested from large banks as the central bank deducted financial instruments through the second market and strengthened the liquidity of the government.”

He added: The bank still has several initiatives, including lending to banks $ 6 trillion dollars to strengthen the liquidity and discount of the bonds of contractors, “pointing out that” the contractors in this financial crisis have become social problems and the Central Bank initiated a solution with the Prime Minister’s Office to issue bonds worth 40 percent of their dues On the State and re-discount these bonds to provide liquidity to them.

The Director General of the Accounting Department said that the Central Bank has great roles in supporting the state, especially in the stages of crises and problems that have gone through. It is also conducting ongoing research and studies in order to draw up a new economic policy for the country to face the stage of the reconstruction and reconstruction of liberated areas.

AP NEWS: IRAQ SAYS MAY USE FORCE IF KURDISH REFERENDUM TURNS VIOLENT

(9/16/17)
https://apnews.com/1f39b1471d4840768ac8a4dead7ccfdf
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq is prepared to intervene militarily if the Kurdish region's planned independence referendum results in violence, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told the Associated Press in an exclusive interview Saturday.

If the Iraqi population is "threatened by the use of force outside the law, then we will intervene militarily," he said.

Iraq's Kurdish region plans to hold the referendum on support for independence from Iraq on Sept. 25 in three governorates that make up their autonomous region, and in disputed areas controlled by Kurdish forces but which are claimed by Baghdad.

"If you challenge the constitution and if you challenge the borders of Iraq and the borders of the region, this is a public invitation to the countries in the region to violate Iraqi borders as well, which is a very dangerous escalation," al-Abadi said.

(Did I say this could lead to civil war? Read my recent past posts)

KURDISTAN REPLACING THE IRAQI DINAR WITH OWN NATIONAL CURRENCY

Agencies - Kurdish media reports revealed that the KRG is issuing its national currency pending its release, once the region's declaration of independence, dubbed "DRO", which means "dinar" in Kurdish, is announced.

In a new challenge to the position of Iraq from the referendum in the Kurdistan region, a number of political and partisan leaders promoted "the promotion of the sovereignty of the Republic of Kurdistan" by issuing a Kurdish currency and a Kurdish passport, along with flag, the armed forces, police and other symbols of sovereignty in anticipation of the outcome of the referendum.

The new banknote bears the image of Mullah Mustafa Barzani, the historical leader of the Kurdish movement and the father of the current president of the province, Massoud Barzani, and the president of Mahabad, declared at the end of the Second World War, which did not last long after the intervention of the former Shah of Iran between 1946 and 1947.

Iran, Turkey and Syria, in implementation of the provisions of the Sever Institute in 1923, and carrying the paper in Kurdish and English only in addition to the slogan «Republic of Kurdistan» represented by the Kurdish star, along with the Central Bank of Kurdistan, while the Arab disappeared completely from the paper, The province is cutting the last step on the path of separation from Baghdad.

(Okay folks- do you still think the referendum for succession does not or will not impact the RV? Oh- all you so called intel “gurus” go take a hike with your “opinions”. Well I have an opinion too but I at least back it up with FACTS. Go read the FACTS aboveon the last two articles. This just shows you once again how silly all this phony intel really is. Read the REAL news in black and white. Read the articles above.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!
Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum