Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds

Go down

Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds Empty Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds

Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds NB-216071-636413358347195171

Monday 18 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
considered the mass of the Kurdistan Democratic Party parliamentary Monday that the Iraqi judiciary , "politicized" parties to "hostile" to the Kurds, while confirming that the referendum "will not be canceled , " but the decision of the leadership of the province of Kurdistan . "The decision of the Federal Court today to reject the referendum is a decision that is not binding to us and has no value," said the deputy head of the bloc, Shakhwan Abdullah, in an interview with Alsumaria News. "The judiciary is politicized and its decisions are not binding on us because it is in the interests of specific parties known as its position Anti-cold ".

He added that "the decision has no legal legitimacy and is no different from the decision to refuse to raise the flag of the province over the buildings of the province of Kirkuk," pointing out that "the Federal Court does not have the right to suspend the referendum and not the powers of this matter." "We will proceed with the referendum and will not be abolished except by a decision of the political leadership in the region. Otherwise, the referendum is past its date and the decision of the court does not matter to us." A number of deputies of the coalition of state law considered on Monday that the decision of the Federal Court to stop the proceedings on the referendum of the Kurdistan region "argument" on all parties, noting that the international community and the United Nations respect the decisions of the Federal Court. On Monday, the federal court issued a state order to suspend the referendum process in Kurdistan, asserting that the decision of the referendum is unconstitutional.

LINK

Democratic Kurdistan: the judiciary politicized and decisions are in the interest of parties hostile to the Kurds 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum