Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue

Go down

The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue Empty The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:59 am

The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue

The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue NB-215895-636411849158658777

Editor Mustafa Saad - Saturday 16 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
issued a President Fuad Masum , Saturday, issued a statement announcing the launch of an initiative for dialogue between political leaders to reach a concrete and urgent solutions to ensure that overcome the crisis caused by the referendum region of Kurdistan , as he pointed to the cancellation of his scheduled to New York and the prime minister , Haider al - Abadi delivered The speech of Iraq to the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations.

"Our dear country is facing a political crisis that threatens to aggravate the political process and the national interest in the face of serious threats and threats that our constitutional responsibility does not allow us to leave on the other side," Masoum said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. The legislative and executive authorities at the levels of the Kurdistan region and the federal authority need to immediately address their treatment as a top priority, regardless of the exceptional efforts required, to ensure the successful access to peaceful and democratic solutions based on the principle of partnership and understanding the aspirations of the people of Kurd Tan and all other citizens, and rejected the provocative and extremist positions, and moving forward in laying the necessary confidence between the two sides and go together to build a state of citizenship rights to which we all aspire. "

"We have decided to launch an initiative for dialogue and start by inviting leaders and leaders of political forces to hold intensive meetings to reach concrete and urgent solutions to overcome this crisis and work together to achieve common goals and address shortcomings and mistakes, no matter how severe differences of opinion and positions," he added. "We are fully confident of our people's ability to overcome this crisis and come out of it the strongest and most resolute and most resolute and resolute to address the current problems and develop the democratic political system and build a bright future." He pointed out that "for the purpose of immediate commencement of the implementation of this initiative, we decided to cancel our travel to the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations and mandate the Prime Minister to deliver the word of Iraq."

Abadi agreed with his Turkish counterpart Ben Ali Yildirim on Friday to work together to push the Kurdistan region to withdraw from the referendum scheduled for September 25, while Yildirim considered the referendum decision a "wrong step".

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced on Friday the date of the meeting of the Turkish National Security Council to discuss the referendum on the Kurdistan region to be held on the twenty-fifth of this September, pledging to take a final decision after the meeting, while the referendum was considered "lack of political experience." On Saturday, the United States issued a statement reiterating its lack of support for the referendum in the Kurdistan region, warning that it was distracting efforts to defeat the "preacher," in what it considered a "provocation and destabilization."

The British Foreign Office announced today its lack of support for the referendum in Kurdistan, warning of its impact on the stability of the Middle East, while proposed to hold unconditional talks between Baghdad and Erbil.

LINK

The President of the Republic issues a statement on the referendum of Kurdistan and launches an initiative for dialogue 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum