Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dreamer's Thursday Drama 9/14/17

2 posters

Go down

Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 Empty Dreamer's Thursday Drama 9/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:10 am

Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
So here we go again down that short road to the weekend. Still receiving a lot of conflicting information about our process and process of the RV. Could it be that despite what all the Intel providers are saying that they really don’t know anything for certain and that they are just playing off other Intel providers and then adding a little wild speculation of their own? It really seems that way..

How many times this last month have we been told that something would happen after midnight? Many, let me tell you folks that is one of the reasons that I wait to post my post in the early morning hours. Prior to starting my post I scan all available information provided during the day and on the chat boards as well that I have access to. Do I share information I find? Rarely at best and never from this group.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, after taking a very long look at our country’s financial position I watch the US Stock markets are being manipulated by a few large corporations that appear to be selling their stock with the markets are high and purchasing their own stock when the market hits a low point. Corruption in our government is almost beyond belief US debt at an all-time high. Failure is eminent.

Dear Lord God Almighty we are seeking assistance from You our Higher Power, to root out and expose the corruption in our government before it destroys the very Christian values that our country was founded on. In my heart I know our country has the power to expose evil and corruption but I feel many have just become ignorant of the big picture. Now of all the unsettled times in my life I call for a “Great Awakening”

Yes my friends I said a Great Awakening. The PTB is acting like a moving target in a shooting range shifting from one to another in order to stall action that would put us as an active market in the world power structure. We all know the RV will have to come but each day that it delayed causes more and more people to lose hope and with their hope small pieces of their faith. This must stop!!!

Rest easy my friends, despite all the doom and gloom I have presented this morning there still beats a heart of freedom created by our founding fathers. We need to join together and rekindle the fires in the hearts of our legislators. With our blessing we can help fan the fires being started by our President. Let your government officials know that we are not going to takes this anymore. “Our Destiny Awaits”

hollyberry
Anyone post Beny's latest? WE ARE 10 DAYS AWAY TO JUMP INTO THE NEW PARADIGM. READY OR NOT? JESHUA WILL REVEAL HIS POWER TO ALL HUMANITY. SEPT 23

drl
does anyone have the link for Mountain goat and Benny?

dinardongsocksdude
i read the goat on a site I would rather not repeat here

RaginCajun
i haven't seen goat in months

dinardongsocksdude
just read a new post...it was quite good. d.d.

splash
ooooooooooh no.

dinardongsocksdude
ya...but....they copied it from somewhere

RaginCajun
Splash- The Goat hits the nail on the head regarding guru's and they don't like it Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 Crying

RaginCajun
like the last week of the month and the change would be, we will hear it is done but might not beable to do anything for maybe a week, just sharing what i believe based on what is going on right now

Sunnysplace
Hope all doing great. Getting closer each day. can't say from where, but, Sept. Is going to be our month!!!!

Haloheal
Benny said the rate is floating it was .00065 then he called on international line it was 4.72 .states just started moving at 7pm eastern

Thats international in Europe here it's only showing .0065 if I wrote that right !

GERRY MAGUIRE
like i have said just ......SHOW US THE MONEYYYYYYYYY

admin006
Glad you survived the hurricane Gerry

GERRY MAGUIRE
remember i have said this is a battle between good and evil... and god's will win every time

hollyberry
Halo he said the .0065 rate was from another bank. All banks aren't on the same page. Most don't even know about this exchange. They still think it's a scam

admin006
Hi SSMITH HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT

Haloheal
Yes Ssmith trying to disguise as a friend really !!!

splash
Gerry, check it out: https://soundcloud.com/beny-wilson/the-rate-is-changing-and-fast?utm_s​ource=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

GERRY MAGUIRE
i dont go to or listen to anything anymore i am just here form moral support and too say hi to all

Lonewolf
Hi Gerry, glad you came in, I used to be in your chat. Lots of fun and laughter. Hope you are doing well

TED1016
Hello Gerry JustTom here

GERRY MAGUIRE
wingman is just fine... he is gone forever

GERRY MAGUIRE
hello all who use to be on wingit hello

KLS
GERRYM: Did he exchange?

GERRY MAGUIRE
no he didnt no one has exchanged again no one has exchanged

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 Empty Re: Dreamer's Thursday Drama 9/14/17

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:50 am

admin006Hi SSMITH HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT

HalohealYes Ssmith trying to disguise as a friend really !!!

Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 3508649203Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 3508649203Dreamer's Thursday Drama   9/14/17 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum