Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Who Is Yosef? "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous) 9/14/17

4 posters

Go down

Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 Empty Who Is Yosef? "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous) 9/14/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:40 am

Dear IDC brothers and sisters

First let me ask a question? If you were going to hire someone for your family or business, wouldn't you like to do a background check before you hire him/her before you made that important decision? I worked for a large insurance company as an executive. Before we could hire them we need to know their first and last names and any alias names, and we did a through background check for criminal records, employment history, civil or criminal lawsuits, prior pay history and public records search. What do we know about Yosef?????

We don't know his first or last name? If he is not employed now how does he support a family? Is he working for sone government agency or independent contractor.? What does he live on? He is busy writing all these sit reps that are never accurate as for intel? I suggest you follow Bruce or. Phillip Tilton for your intel. They are not hiding behind a phone name.

A couple days ago a woman asked this same question but Yosef never came clean?? He is asking for your email names for possible donations to the Human Angel project, but we do not know a thing about him..

I suggest he come clean before he asks for money donations to his projects. I would never donate a penny to any organization who does not identify who they are? Is his organization a corporation Llc or 501 (3c) ? Folks just think about what he is asking for? Miliions of dollars possibly billions and we do not have Alex ( possible first name )? But no other information? He had identified himself several months ago as a government operative and dis information agent if I recall? It is easy to run a background check on him or show me if they identified themselves and what security controls and auditing functions are in place before you donate a penny to him? What is he hiding? Better to be safe than sorry than be donating to a cabal hustler. We demand that Yosef fully identifies himself and quit hiding behind a fictitious name.

Patrick can you get permission from Alex or Yosef to fully identify himself before he goes any further with his scheme

See below link to run someone's background for approximately $30 to $50. I will chip in ? How about it Yosef? Sobeit

Anonymous

https://www.truthfinder.com/
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 Empty Re: Who Is Yosef? "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous) 9/14/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:29 am

Suggest you follow Bruce of Philip Tilton instead of Yosef?  They are all joined at the hip folks.  Bruce, Tilton, Yosef, Dr WC, Tank...all connected through ShowmeChanges.  And all have been disseminating, 'intel' that has been 100% wrong, 100% of the time.  And all are linked to donation collections, 'special projects,' MLMs, and peddling products.  All monetize conf calls and chatrooms.

ShowMeChanges is run by Todd Boschee.  Examine him and his social media.  You'll see who he is linked to very easily.  You see the 'partnerships' listed here: https://www.showmechanges.org/partnerships

Two weeks ago, Kre8Change was also listed there, but has been removed.

Research Robin Freed James and Alexander James, and their ties to HumanAngelServices.com  These people are all hustlers and con artists.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 Empty Re: Who Is Yosef? "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous) 9/14/17

Post by Dragonfire Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 am

All of these ass clowns are a creation of the same disinformation agency that manipulates all financial scams. Tey looking for them in hanger 7 tel aviv

Dragonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by mboswell Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Funny how the so called guru hunters here, can't even tell us who the guru's are..........Hunters?...........what a joke........

mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:55 pm

Boswell! Good to see ya! How ya doing? You may not have seen this in another thread:

Purpleskyz wrote::tup: 

this poor woman needs to follow Dinar Daily because the guru hunters unmasked this scammer long ago.

https://youtu.be/u7gLGZW5qWQ

Who Is Yosef?   "Background Checks and Public Records Search" by (Anonymous)   9/14/17 Sterli10

THIS IS YOSEF/ YOUSSEF HODAIGUI

PLEASE NOTE.. HIS PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DATA BASES...

Page Info

• Short Description
    Partner & Product Manager @iSolveIT, CEO @Effectus360, VP of Product Management & Marketing @SterlingFunder, #Online Marketer & #Entrepreneur
  • Bio
    Youssef Hodaigui is an entrepreneur with over a decade of experience specializing in the development and marketing of new pr... See More
  • Personal Interests
    Inbound Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, User Experience
  • Other Accounts

• http://instagram.com/youssefhodaigui(Instagram)
    • https://twitter.com/youssefhodaigui(Twitter)

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum