Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 9/13/17

3 posters

Go down

3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 Empty Mountain Goat 9/13/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:06 am

September 13, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

It is almost mid September. Okay so today let’s summarize what we have seen for news so far in the month of September.

First let’s start with some FACTUAL statements and go from there.

Fact #1. The CBI needs collect the 3 zero notes and decrease the money supply prior to any currency redenomination. They have told us this many times already. They have told us they need to decrease the supply of these 3 zero notes by two thirds. So what is left? I am told they still need is to get these notes out of the hands of the citizens, who don’t trust the banks. I am told there is still 50% more of them to collect in order to meet their target numbers that they need to recover.

So this week the CBI itself has told us they have tried many tactics to try to get these dinars out of the grimy, little hands of the citizens. I will list some of these tactics we have seen over the last couple of years, see if you remember them:

1. Savings accounts in bank deposits up to 25% interest on your money;

2. Program of selling of collectors’ gold coins;

3. In-country bond drive;

4. Mandatory electronic banking for all govt employees will be effective “fully” by the end of the year;

5. No longer paying out any govt salaries, pensions, payroll in cash, limiting any new 3 zero dinars from being issued by the CBI;

6. ATM machines programmed only for transactions for the newer, lower denominations. They sit and wait to be used. Banks have not yet turned them on. Customers are busting with anticipation to use them, especially those getting paid electronically;

7. Every dinar collected by the CBI is electronically scanned and serial number recorded in a database. They know exactly what was issued and what remains outstanding;

8. Did I miss any?

So you see folks, this process of financial reform and the project to delete the zeros has, in fact, been ongoing only maybe you have not been paying close attention enough to see the progress and tactics being used to collect them. Instead you have been so preoccupied with all this gobble gook about an everyday / any day RV. Can you connect the dots now? Do you see it?

But this week the CBI has told us they still can’t seem to get these last 50% of the targeted dinars (3 zero notes) out of circulation. Oh – but the amazing news is that the CBI tells us this week they have one more tactic (or trick) up their sleeves to get them and will implement it very soon.

What is this last resort tactic? I can’t hardly wait to hear what they plan to do (NO! NO! Its not the RV I can assure you).

FACT #2 - There are still some much needed laws that have shelved for many years and are ready for a final vote. One of these laws we heard about this week. It is the election law and this is expected to go before a vote (and pass) in the coming session. Another one is the HCL and we know there are many amendments to the existing law that are critical going forward. The amendments will resolve many of the currency ongoing disputes with Kurdistan over oil revenues management.
I have also heard that many of these laws are mandatory by the UN and the USA prior to moving forward with the kind of expectations for the needed political stability of the their new govt and necessary for their new democracy. I am sure they will be talking about these laws in Washington this week when Abadi, Masum and Jabouri visit the Whitehouse.

FACT #3 - As I told you in an earlier newsletter, that the CBI had told me that “in the coming months” they intend to go “fully” international and bring back their currency along to lines of pre-war values. Don’t you think its about time? Due to the war the UN coalition ripped out from under the Iraqi people billions of dollars by devaluing their dinar currency, literally overnight. It is time to bring back their wealth. This is essential for them to progress to the next steps “fully” post ISIS war.

FACT #4 - We know that the fiscal year for the USA and Iraq both coincide on October 1st. Does this mean we may see #3 prior to that date? 

I am not trying to hype anyone up for an RV, but I will tell you this ongoing RV saga is going to end shortly and it is looking better and better for within, maybe the month of September even. I am only expressing this opinion on the just opinion. I am looking at all the FACTS I presented above. No secret source is telling me this. It is a sound decision to conclude this end result. It is a sound mind that put together these FACTS and come to this conclusion. So NO Hype, NO Rumors, just the FACTS!

So what do you think this all means?

You have to remember I spent many years in the military intelligence and my job was to put together bits and pieces of information and how they all connect together to form a picture of a current event. Yes – the Army did train me well but I have a knack for this stuff too. I actually like solving thse real life puzzle. My hubby tells me I am in the wrong business….lol…lol…

So today this is my summary of the pieces of info I am now seeing and how these currency events seem to be merging into a future RV situation. So I am just reporting my conclusions. So far in 2011, 2013, 2015 and again in early 2017 I was spot on with my information and conclusions, only events got in the way and other targets were not met so the CBI could not proceed accordingly. Just so you know, this could happen again. I do not control events in Iraq.
We only hope and wish nothing gets in the way of the progress we are now seeing and this RV really does come to fruition as it is laying out for us to see today.

Sorry I can not give a definite date but I can say I expect a 1: 1 rate initially with the US dollar. Afterwards I can only suspect the rate will be driven up on a controlled float (they CBI told us many times will happen) as the process continues and Iraq is not staggered with inflation due to this initial rate drop. This is their major concern. Investors too will make a huge plunge into the currency market with Iraq and this will make a huge difference on the open markets, as they plan to get listed on the international currency exchanges once again, as part of this plan. Remember I am not a financial advisor or connected in anyway with legal counsel or banking practices. I am just a meager little house wife, raising three children (my 2 daughters and husband,,,,,lol,,,,lol,,,,) and running a quant Gastehaus in Bavaria for a living.

More news….

Folks I do not personally believe that Kurdistan will ever succeed from the Republic of Iraq. Especially not now. It may take decades to iron out the details it is decided to go ahead in the referendum. But I will try to bring you all the news I am hearing on this topic and you decide. I know as much as you on this topic…lol….lol…..I do not believe this will impact the RV, if they execute the RV this year.

More news….

Recently I presented an article to you in my last news letter stating that the KRG has not had a parliament session for years and political leaders were demanding they hold sessions once again, more importantly in light of the referendum. They gave them a 9/14 deadline.
So what pops out a couple days later? 

The meeting, which gathered yesterday the political offices of the two main parties in the Kurdistan region (the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan), resulted in the September 14 deadline to activate the regional parliament and hold its first session after a two-year standoff due to political problems between the Kurdish parties.

The head of the Turkmen Development Party and member of the Supreme Council for the referendum in Kurdistan, Mohammad Saad al-Din, told Asharq Al-Awsat: "The Supreme Council for the referendum, along with the ongoing preparations for the referendum, solved the internal problems in the region and activate the parliament of the region." Saad al-Din highlighted the importance of activating parliament and its impact on the functioning of the referendum process in the region.

He said: "All the political parties in Kurdistan want to have a law for the referendum. Now the referendum decision was issued by the executive institutions in the region, so they want to have a role for the legislative institution in that too, that is to be a referendum within the framework of a law drafted in the parliament of the region, because the referendum after the activation of parliament is very important to the people of Kurdistan.

More news….

BAGHDAD (AP) — A lawmaker says the Iraqi parliament has voted to reject a controversial referendum on independence for Iraqi Kurds set for later this month. Mahmoud al-Mashhadani says the decision states that the referendum is a "threat to Iraq's integrity which is guaranteed by the constitution ... in addition to the civil peace and the regional security." Al-Mashadani says it considers the polls "unconstitutional."

(Did you read this last statement? I will quote – “threat to Iraq's integrity which is guaranteed by the constitution ... in addition to the civil peace and the regional security." Al-Mashadani says it considers the polls "unconstitutional." So can this effort lead to civil unrest and maybe civil war? OF course and I am not the only one that feels this way. Civil war means INSTABILITY and lack of SECURITY. Get it now?)
Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I also separated the articles with asterisks ******.

Articles Begin

IRAQI KURDS 'PREPARED TO DRAW OWN BORDERS', BARZANI WARNS BAGHDAD

BBC News
The president of Iraqi Kurdistan has signalled it will draw the borders of a future Kurdish state if Baghdad does not accept a vote for independence in a referendum due later this month.

Massoud Barzani told the BBC he wanted to reach an agreement with the central government if Kurds opted to secede.

Iraq's prime minister has rejected the referendum as unconstitutional.

Mr Barzani also warned the Kurds would fight any group that tried to change the "reality" in Kirkuk by force.

Kurdish Peshmerga forces have taken control of the oil-rich city, which has large Arab and Turkmen populations, and other areas claimed by Baghdad over the past three years while driving out the jihadist group Islamic State.

Shia militias have said they will not allow Kirkuk to be part of an independent Kurdistan. Kurds are the fourth-largest ethnic group in the Middle East, but they have never obtained a permanent nation state.
In Iraq, where they make up an estimated 15% to 20% of the population of 37 million, Kurds faced decades of brutal repression by Arab-led governments before acquiring de facto autonomy following the 1991 Gulf War.

Three months ago, top officials and political parties in the Kurdistan Regional Government agreed to hold an advisory referendum on independence.

Voting will take place on 25 September in the three provinces that make up the region - Dahuk, Erbil and Sulaimaniya - and "areas of Kurdistan outside the region's administration", including Kirkuk, Makhmour, Khanaqin and Sinjar.

Kurdish officials have said that an expected "yes" vote will not trigger an automatic declaration of independence, but rather strengthen their hand in lengthy negotiations on separation with the central government.

(This is key to this entire effort. This is going to be used as a bargaining chip for the Kurds to get what they have long been promised by the GOI)
"This is the first step. This is the first time in history that people in Kurdistan will freely decide their future," Mr Barzani told the BBC.

"After that we will start talks with Baghdad, to reach an agreement over borders, water and oil," he added, before issuing an apparent warning to the central government: "We will take these steps but if they don't accept, that will be another matter."

The president rejected warnings from the US and UK that pursuing independence represented too great a risk when Iraq was still fighting a war against IS.
"When have we ever had stability and security in this region that we should be concerned about losing it?
When was Iraq so united that we should be worried about breaking its unity? Those who are saying these, they are just looking for excuses to stop us."
Mr Barzani likewise dismissed criticism of decision to hold the referendum in Kirkuk. We don't say that Kirkuk only belongs to Kurds," he said. "Kirkuk should be a symbol of coexistence for all ethnicities. If the people of Kirkuk vote 'No' in this referendum we will respect their vote... but we don't accept that anyone can prevent us from holding a referendum there. 

He also warned that "if any group wants to change the reality of Kirkuk using force, they should expect that every single Kurd will be ready to fight over it".
(As I said many times, this referendum issue could get messy and cause another civil war in Iraq. How dare these intel “gurus” just dismiss the fact at their own “opinion” ? Again another major issue being totally overlooked by these idiots. Hello….. anybody home, knock, knock,,,? )

THE CENTRAL BANK ANNOUNCES THE LACK OF CASH AND PLANS TO ATTRACT THE MONEY CHOKED
(This is one of our WOW articles. Read it carefully)
The Central Bank of Iraq announced Monday that the available cash is not available, pointing out plans to attract money and pump it into the banking system.
"Stagnation is a problem and a source of concern for many countries, especially after the recent technological developments and the subsequent achievements and huge savings in the incomes of the elements of production," the bank's governor Ali Al-Alaq said.
(Sounds to me Alaq is saying in spite of the efforts for electronic banking to get the savings into the banks, they are still having difficulty keeping the money inside the banks, thus allowing liquidity of the banks. )
Al-Alaq added that "the Central Bank observes this phenomenon directly and that the available cash is not available and as planned," noting that "the Central Bank has a scheme to resolve this issue through the development of plans and studies to attract funds and their attractions within the banking system."
(So it sounds to me that the central bank is not done yet with schemes to get the money into the banks. More coming soon….Is this what Alaq is telling us in this article?)

It is noteworthy that the term 'compactness' means holding money and locking it away from trading. It may be hard to bury the money or to keep it in the boxes inside the house and not to take it out to trade in the money and capital markets.

(Alaq is saying that they are going to make it hard in the future (and I quote from the article) – “be hard to bury the money or to keep it in the boxes inside the house and not to take it out to trade in the money and capital markets.” )

HAKIM CALLS FOR TRIBAL CODE OF HONOR TO PROTECT INVESTORS AND REVIVE THE ECONOMY

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The head of the National Alliance Ammar al-Hakim, called on Iraqi tribes to sign a tribal code of honor to protect investors and contribute to providing a safe environment for investors to revive the economic reality in their cities.

Hakim said in a statement after a meeting with a delegation from the Diwaniya province, "the people of Diwaniyah have made great sacrifices in the fight against terrorism and in their acceptance of the fatwa of the religious authority in the war against Daqash," he said, Poor and the least serviced, and this is what was observed during our visit and the delegation of the National Alliance and we are working with the relevant government agencies to lift the barrier from this province. "

He stressed that "the need for the achievement of Iraq and the pursuit of the success of ministerial and government projects away from sectarian and national blocs," pointing out "the importance of the project cross-sectarianism to avoid intersections and quotas in the future, and the importance of the political project reassuring all components to invest victory on the duel."

"The stability of the security situation leads to the success of investment, the recovery of the economy and the provision of services and the possibility of achieving it through a tribal code of honor to protect investors and through a reassuring political project that achieves stability in the country and contributes to the stabilization of security and victories." Achieved "
(Did you read this last paragraph? What is it telling us? It is an insight into the mind of the Iraqi government. It is telling us they NEED SECURITY and STABILITY in their country to attract investors AND the reason they are telling us this now is because they still don’t have it. Hell..anybody home…? Why would they tell us they need it if they already had it? I am so sick and tired of these bully intel “gurus” telling you Iraq is all set for the RV and no more problems and that this stuff does not matter.)

PM ABADI AND PRESIDENT MASUM TO NEW YORK NEXT WEEK

(I also know that the speaker of parliament, Joubori will also be in at the Whitehouse followed by Abadi and Masum after their meeting at the UN. I am hearing the agenda is to talk about the stalled legislation needed for the banking and financial reforms, but also importantly for political stability within the govt. Will they also talk about the KRG referendum coming up shortly to succeed?) 

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow:

Leave next week, both President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to the United States to attend the meetings of the General Assembly of the United Nations.

A source in Abadi's office told Al-Ghad Press that "three ministers will accompany Abadi on his trip, while Fuad Masum will accompany his crew and advisers and will travel in a private plane before Prime Minister Haider Abadi leaves one day."

"Abadi will attend the meetings in order to gain more financial support for the reconstruction of the liberated areas and convince the heads of donor countries to attend the international conference to be held in Kuwait early next year in order to give Iraq more financial grants for the reconstruction of liberated areas."
He added that "Masoum and Abadi will coordinate their tasks ahead of the scheduled departure on the nineteenth or twentieth of the current." 

It is noteworthy that the areas liberated from the control of the organization calling the terrorist, was significantly damaged as a result of military operations.
Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 21743395_516972375304826_753138085319773746_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 9/13/17

Post by kenmor Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 pm

"The worst part about being lied to, is feeling stupid cos you believed it"
My opinion:  What other people say about you is not a reflection of you but a reflection of them!

Sorry but I have had enough of this wo'man !
kenmor
kenmor
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 9/13/17

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Anonymous Internet Farm Animal wrote:Fact #1. The CBI needs collect the 3 zero notes and decrease the money supply prior to any currency redenomination.

So if that is true, everybody holding Dinar needs to return it to the CBI or they will never come out with those lower denomination notes? LMAO!

3 - Mountain Goat   9/13/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum