Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center

2 posters

Go down

Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center Empty Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Same Day ACH Resource Center

The ACH Rules change passed in May 2015 provided for the same-day processing and settlement of virtually any ACH payment1. The first phase of implementation, effective September 23, 2016, provided for same-day settlement of credit entries and non-monetary entries only. The second phase of implementation will occur on September 15, 2017, and will enable same-day settlement of debit entries. The third, and final, phase of implementation is scheduled for March 16, 2018, and will require that RDFIs make funds available from same day ACH credits (such as payroll Direct Deposits) to their depositors by 5:00 PM at the RDFI's local time.
Update on federal government participation (September 11, 2017)
With the publication of a final 31 CFR Part 210 rule (Off-site Link) on September 11, the Treasury has confirmed it will participate in Same Day ACH as of Sept. 15, 2017. The Federal Reserve Banks and FedACH Services stand ready to support the Treasury in its participation.
1 The Board’s Sept. 23, 2015, approval (Off-site Link) of changes to FedACH Services in support of the ACH Rules change extends to each of the discrete phases of the rule's implementation.
This resource center presents information about Same Day ACH and the impact on FedACH Services.

Same Day Entry Fee Billing Product Codes, Phase 2 Testing, New Accounting Transaction Codes for Same Day ACH and FedACH Services Settlement Tips

• Same Day Entry Fee Billing Product Codes (PDF)
  • Same Day ACH Phase 2 Testing Waves
  • Same Day Phase 2 Test Scripts:

• For File Origination and Receipt (PDF)
    • For Accounting and Settlement (PDF)

• Accounting Transaction Codes for Same Day ACH (PDF)
  • FedACH Services Settlement Tips (PDF)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Same Day ACH

The FAQ provide answers to questions on the following topics:

• Same Day ACH Implementation Phases
  • Government Participation
  • Same Day Entry Fee and Accounting
  • Value Limit
  • Debits/Balanced Files in Phase 1
  • Returns, Notifications of Change (NOCs), Prenotifications and Reversals
  • Effective Entry Date
  • Same Day ACH Transaction Transmission and Settlement
  • Overall Edits and Reject Process
  • Value-Added Services
  • Advices
  • Sample Scenarios

If your question is not covered, please use this form (Off-site Link) to submit it to us.

FedACH Processing Schedule effective September 23, 2016

The FedACH Processing Schedule effective September 23, 2016 (PDF) shows the transmission windows, target distribution times and settlement schedules to be effective upon phase 1 implementation of NACHA’s Same Day ACH Rule.

Tools to Help Pinpoint Same Day ACH Entries

FedACH Services offers reports and alerts that can help your institution pinpoint same day ACH entries, Phase 1 credits and Phase 2 debits. Learn how (PDF)

Processing Scenarios

The following are detailed processing scenario examples applicable to phase one of Same Day ACH. Please see also the additional processing scenarios contained in the FAQs.

• Example 1: Non-holiday Week (PDF)
  • Example 2: Monday Holiday Week (PDF)

Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta Same Day ACH Forums

The following contents were presented at Same Day ACH in-person vendor forums hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta:

February 3, 2016 Vendor Forum (Phase 1)

• Agenda (PDF)
  • Shared Presentation Slides (PDF)

May 10, 2016 Vendor Forum (Phase 1)

• Agenda (PDF)

May 17, 2017 Readiness Forum (Phase 2)

• Agenda (PDF)

NACHA Resources – Same Day ACH: Moving Payments Faster

NACHA's Updates and Upcoming Changes page (Off-site Link) includes information about each of the three phases of Same Day ACH implementation. Included for each phase are additional details as well as the technical Rules updates and the impacts by party (e.g., ODFI, RDFI, Originators/Third Parties). The Same Day ACH Resource Center (Off-site Link) provides the latest information for the ACH industry including quarterly statistics, implementation checklists and testing tips and a variety of guides and educational documents.

Related Communications

Sep. 12, 2017
Treasury confirms participation in Same Day ACH beginning September 15, 2017, in a phased implementation (PDF)
Aug. 17, 2017
Final reminder of Same Day ACH Phase 2 readiness and announcement of Operating Circular 4 updates (PDF)
Aug. 16, 2017
Revisions to Operating Circular 4 (PDF)
Aug. 15, 2017
Exception Return Service for Same Day ACH originated items with values exceeding $10,000 begins September 15 (PDF)
Jun. 7, 2017
Same Day ACH Debits Qualified Batch Reporting (PDF)
Apr. 18, 2017
Same Day ACH Testing Begins Summer 2017 (PDF)
Oct. 24, 2016
FedACH Same Day Balancing Update (PDF)
Oct. 3, 2016
Announcing FedACH Services Priced FedPayments Reporter Same Day Originated Batch Report (PDF)
Sep. 14, 2016
September 23 Implications for FedACH File ID Modifiers (PDF)
Aug. 29, 2016
FedACH SameDay AJ19 Afternoon Return Files (PDF)
Aug. 19, 2016
Final Reminder of Same Day ACH Readiness (PDF)
Aug. 11, 2016
Announcing FedACH SameDay Service Pricing (PDF)
Jun. 23, 2016
Same Day ACH Qualified Batch Reporting (PDF)
Jun. 2, 2016
Same Day ACH Testing Begins June 28, 2016 (PDF)
Mar. 14, 2016
Effective September 23, 2016, stale-dated ACH entries will result in a fee (PDF)
Jan. 15, 2016
FedACH Services Posts Same Day ACH FAQ (PDF)
Oct. 8, 2015
Update: FedACH Services Announce September 2016 Processing Schedule (PDF)
September 23, 2015
Federal Reserve Board approves enhancements to Reserve Banks' same-day ACH service (Off-site Link)

Questions

If you have questions, please contact FedACH Customer Support at (877) 372-2457.

https://frbservices.org/resourcecenter/sameday_ach/index.html

Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center Empty Re: Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:10 am

:tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center 2245507099Federal Reserve Bank Services - Same Day ACH Resource Center 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum