Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz 9/12/17

3 posters

Go down

"Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 Empty "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz 9/12/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:39 pm

I just lost my home. August 17th to be precise. But, not like you'd think. I had to emergency evacuate at midnight because the fire was raging down the hill. Like a freight train. Grabbed the 9 animals and the clothes on my back - never to return. Everything lost - gone. That fire had been burning up there for a good month. Like a red monster, stalking it's prey. 50,000 acres and only 2 homes burned, and mine was one of them. Certainly makes one think. Fire and hurricanes - major energy clearing going on. Of course, I can commiserate with all of the poor folks in Texas and Florida. Fire - climate change? Hurricane - climate change? Both - weather manipulation by the dark overloads? Wouldn't put it past them. Either way, I'm in no mood.

Yosef - you came on the scene, told currencyland the RV was coming every night, then got pissed because people were being people and couldn't understand why it wasn't happening. You wrote a scathing diatribe on how we were all, well, (my interpretation) "stupid humans". You got a lot of flak for that. And, so, you re-created yourself. Fast forward - you're now the head of the "Human angel" movement. And, yet, we do not know your name, your face, and you want 50,000 people to sign-up and follow your mission... Wherever that might lead. Christ walked the streets. He didn't hide in the shadows. He touched people, physically. He looked in their eyes. He didn't limit the number of followers to 50,000 and call his club exclusive - the chosen ones.

So, lately, you've put your words out there in a highly passive-aggressive nature. "Believe-don't believe" - still putting out dates, be it, in round about ways - the cabal is dead, no, wait, so and so is still doing bad things, but now they're taken care, you'll wake up with infinite digits in your account, no wait, so and so is now stalling things and the Elders want to wait, but tonight things look good. No, wait.... then it doesn't happen and you chastise the masses by telling us we just don't get it and why can't we just be more Christlike and get off our lazy asses and you call out anyone who questions the nature of your reality as "haters". Hmmmm".........

So, I'm calling on you to be Christlike. Come out of the shadows and let us see your face. Tell us your real name. Christ had the balls. Do you? I would submit if you are going to put yourself in the self-appointed position of leader to the masses of Zimlandia, you give us more than daily sitreps, a new website and the occasional berating. And, please don't use the "my family is in danger" excuse. You made the choice to be a leader. YOU. Now, be one. You didn't just stay in the shadows like you claimed you were going to once this RV'd. You have now started a movement for human angels to join you. You've called out Trump, Clinton, Netanyahu, McCain, Soros, Kissinger, and a zillion others to take off their masks. Who are you behind the "Yosef" mask? If I'm going to follow,you, it won't be blindly. I need to know who you are.

Yosef, I am calling on you, and all of the others hiding behind fake names, to step out of the shadows. The time for all of these games are over. Like I said, I'm not in the mood. Losing everything tends to do that to people. All of this BS is trivial in comparison. Like you said, Yosef, many people have died for this cause. So, please, honor them by showing us who you truly are and not by hiding behind a name. Then, I can decide whether I want to follow you. We all deserve the respect of the honesty you claim to bring to the world.

Yosef, who are you?

I am Jackie Stermitz, from Montana. And I claim honesty.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 Empty Re: "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz 9/12/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am

Yosef won't show himself, because he knows he's a fraud and a con man.  He likes to say that the cabal caused the hurricanes, but doesn't address the massive monsoon rainstorms in 'non-Anglo' parts of Asia that have displaced MILLIONS of people across India, Pakistan and Nepal.

Oh, and he doesn't have 50K sign-ups, it's just a tick over 3K sign-ups.  Of course, that's 3K too many, following this dipshit liar.

Remember - the RV won't come unless currency holders are ALL positive and faithful and have happy thoughts!  Otherwise, according to Yosef, it's all your fault.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 Empty Re: "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz 9/12/17

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:56 am

:tup: 

this poor woman needs to follow Dinar Daily because the guru hunters unmasked this scammer long ago.

https://youtu.be/u7gLGZW5qWQ

"Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 Sterli10

THIS IS YOSEF/ YOUSSEF HODAIGUI

PLEASE NOTE.. HIS PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE DATA BASES...

Page Info

• Short Description
    Partner & Product Manager @iSolveIT, CEO @Effectus360, VP of Product Management & Marketing @SterlingFunder, #Online Marketer & #Entrepreneur
  • Bio
    Youssef Hodaigui is an entrepreneur with over a decade of experience specializing in the development and marketing of new pr... See More
  • Personal Interests
    Inbound Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, User Experience
  • Other Accounts

• http://instagram.com/youssefhodaigui(Instagram)
    • https://twitter.com/youssefhodaigui(Twitter)

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 2245507099 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:35 am

I take by the almost 200 likes on my previous post "Yosef, time to come out of the shadows" that many dinarlandians are awakening to the absurd fact that we have been following many gurus (some of us for years!), in blind-faith. And, when I say blind-faith, I mean that literally!

I would just like to offer this scenario - 2018 - the 2020 presidential race is gearing up - (because we all know they start these campaigns earlier and earlier) and the candidates conduct their campaigns SOLELY by posting daily opinions on various websites, having weekly conference calls where we can listen in, maybe ask a question or two, but cannot see them. They go by catchy names. We don't know where they live. We don't know what they look like. They could be Joe in a cabin in the woods for all we know! They ask for our vote, our support, to buy into their dogma, to buy things they're pushing, to sign up on their websites, to be a part of their movement..... well, you get it. And, yet, we do not know their real names, we've never seen their face, been able to look into their eyes, feel their energy, make that judgement and connection that only comes from visually experiencing the "real" human behind all of that espousing. Seriously, would you agree to this way of running a presidential campaign? Would you vote for any one of these people? If so, well, you get what you "don't" see, I guess.

I still believe there is something to this whole financial reset/RV/Gesara/new paradigm. I do. The planet is evolving. What I can no longer tolerate is all of the hiding in the shadows of the gurus who want us to just follow them - blindly. And, I believe there are energies out there that are amused by our lack of awareness, that observe when we follow people blindly - we give away our power. We become sheeple. And these dark energies LOVE IT! So, Yosef calls for accountability, honesty, authenticity and transparency from our leaders, and, yet, he (a self-proclaimed leader of Zimlandia-HumanAngels), is not willing to provide this to YOU. And, he is not the only one.

Yeah, yeah.... I know. There's Intel too sensitive to share. We can't tell you who we really are because..... There are white hats and elders and ascended masters and galactics and..... (Don't get me wrong - I believe in all of these) BUT, there comes a time when these people/beings etc., are being USED to push an agenda of sorts - and, not always benevolent. And, I don't think they appreciate it one bit!

And, yet, I would submit - once you ask people to follow "YOU", you have LOST your right to anonymity. Sure, your secret Intel sources can stay in the shadows, but, YOU can't.

To offer up a theory, not unlike what Yosef puts out there daily - could it just be that one of our tests in this whole human evolving/frequency raising experiment on planet Earth is to NOT follow others in blind-faith? Could it be that we are to gain awareness that this is, not only absurd and gives away our power, but DIMINISHES our personal sovereignty? - a favorite word of Yosef's by the way. But you all know this.

So, once again, Yosef, leader of Human Angels, I ask you to come out of the shadows and show your face - tell us who you really are. You claim to be an empath, so, I invite you to tune into my energy. You'll see a couple of truths when you do this - 1- I am for real and 2- I am being lead to encourage humans to wake up, take their power - and this means - NOT FOLLOWING LEADERS WHO WILL NOT REVEAL THEIR TRUE IDENTITY! Oh, and one other thing, I am privileged to have the protection of benevolent beings Smile They're the ones asking me to put this out there. Just felt the need to put that in there for any dark energies feeling threatened.

To the person who suggested I just move on and let this go. Uh... no... that's what got this planet into the trouble we're in, in the first place. Following leaders in BLIND-FAITH!!

I am Jackie Stermitz from MT and I claim HONESTY!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

Hi all,

I just can't believe how much silliness some people demonstrate to others and the number of these others who are ready to approve anything even the most stupid things!

Who does need Yosef to show himself? The only ones who are going to be happy is the remaining cabal. And they still show some muscle. The hurricanes are good example. OWK was proclaiming that cabal is dead. Everyone knew his name and seen his face. Some would have even his address I believe. So where is he now? He wouldn't disappear without really good reason! Suddenly he went silent after his article " Goodby cabal" or something like that.

Is he in the hiding? Was he ordered to shut up? Dead? Who knows... That's where our pay grade is. We know nothing. We can only guess. Even with all news and intel and talk on internet the only sure thing is that cabal is gradually loosing it's power. How much of that they still have we don't know. But they still have enough zombies and bullets to jerk a few more times and kill a few more people. Who does need Jackie Sternmitz except her family and friends? I can tell you Jackie, cabal doesn't need you. But they might be happy to get rid of annoying intel provider Yosef. And many people like to find his intel and read and ponder through it. So my advice to you Jackie... SHUT UP.

Anonymous

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:41 am

Hello,

For the Moment I will stay hidden as I am deeply embedded in this War of Good vs Evil and a Current Target, if you don't mind, I want to live, Please.

I could spend much on me, my Spirit talents but it is NOT about Me.

however, a Very Strong Empath & Much Much more here.

As far as Where I resonate,

I am in "Complete Align with Jackie", as I sit now I can feel her Love, Harmony & Sincerity.

As I sit Now I get a Very Bad feeling in regards to Yosef on Much and have for "Some Time" not just this moment.

I Don't write on any of these Blogs but felt this was needed here.

I am a Older male, late 50's, been in the Music Industry both sides of the stage & have many talents.

Light Worker-Warrior are the Parts I'M playing for many years Now.

I will offer this on as to when & what I am able to SEE

NOT until the Arrest's Take Place, NOT until the bad guys or ones who could Flip this Pendulum back to their side, It will NOT Happen, it WILL NOT!!

The School Yard Bullies Must be taken out and then Some.

Rhetorical:
How many of you are fighting for Our Planet, the Common Man, Animals, Plants, all of Life on any of these blogs, with in your Life? trying to Expose the Sickness, the Lies all around? speaking about Truths & Understanding without the RV $$ Wallent in mind?

And How many of you are Fighting for the RV, < I "See" many of you here
 "Yosef, Time to Come out of the Shadows" by Jackie Stermitz  9/12/17 Cleardot

Lao Tzu

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Ssmith wrote:Hi all,

I just can't believe how much silliness some people demonstrate to others and the number of these others who are ready to approve anything even the most stupid things!

Who does need Yosef to show himself? The only ones who are going to be happy is the remaining cabal. And they still show some muscle. The hurricanes are good example. OWK was proclaiming that cabal is dead. Everyone knew his name and seen his face. Some would have even his address I believe. So where is he now? He wouldn't disappear without really good reason! Suddenly he went silent after his article " Goodby cabal" or something like that.

Is he in the hiding? Was he ordered to shut up? Dead? Who knows... That's where our pay grade is. We know nothing. We can only guess. Even with all news and intel and talk on internet the only sure thing is that cabal is gradually loosing it's power. How much of that they still have we don't know. But they still have enough zombies and bullets to jerk a few more times and kill a few more people. Who does need Jackie Sternmitz except her family and friends? I can tell you Jackie, cabal doesn't need you. But they might be happy to get rid of annoying intel provider Yosef. And many people like to find his intel and read and ponder through it. So my advice to you Jackie... SHUT UP.

Anonymous
OWK/McKim/Swervy was exposed as a psychotic druggie witch-loving fraud, and disappeared because truth always finds the light...and the same will happen with Yosef...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:39 pm

I knew Yosef would not come out of the shadows nor respond to my posts. This is how it works - someone raises questions, provides some agitation and the hope is that they just go away. And usually they do. One by one, unless you've got the mass following and an agenda that is serving a purpose - usually an agenda that encourages people to follow you because you are getting something out of it. That, of course, remains to be seen. I would submit that Bruce from the Big Call has increased his income substantially by receiving a percentage of sales from Sue and Bob. One hour of pushing products, 10 minutes of Intel and nothing really said. IMHO, of course. And we ALL know that 90% of the people tune into Bruce's call for the Intel - he knows this as well. IMHO, of course. If Bruce doesn't receive any percentage, we'll, then, yay for Bruce. (I'd bet he does, tho)

To Anonymous and your response to my post re Yosef coming out of the shadows in which you suggested I just "SHUT UP". What can I say? classy.... just a classy, mature response. Maybe put your name behind it next time. I'm thinking you don't have the cajoles to do it.

To Fireswan - I totally get your response re people who are blind not having to see. I just feel you missed my point, but that's ok. We're all entitled to our opinions, even Mr Anonymous.

In the words of the Leader of Human Angels, the Guru of Zimlandia and the Master word-crafter of a hundred and one ways to call Trump orange -

"Believe - Don't Believe"

My wish is that those who follow-blindly have the discernment to see through the muck once you receive this moola. If you think it's crazy now- it's going to get crazier.

Seeds planted. My work is done in dinarlandia.

Blessings to all!

I am Jackie Stermitz in MT and I claim honesty.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:45 am

Jackie Stermitz, don’t go away! Many of us enjoy your honesty.

I know this world is filled with followers. I know that everyone is looking for someone to follow. I have been in this RV game for about ten years! I have seen a lot of Gurus come and go. Most without a face. I do tend to believe those who show face while asking for money more than someone who wont!

I have read Yosefs’ (means the son of god) (as he claims to be), post since his/her beginning and he/she has shown several sides of his/her personality to his/her readers. One of thesepersonalities is very crude, I assume that this side of his/her is his/hers real personality. I have known a few Bi-polar people and he/she sure speaks like one. So many of his/her posts have little or no RV information, he/she just likes to talk . Usually about how much he/she knows about everything.

He/she claims to be chosen by God to take your money. God appointed him/her to make the world right again. Yet we only started hearing from him/her about 2-3 years ago! Now he/she is the Know all, Be all, better go thru me or I will close the door at 50,000 people and you will be lost, kinda guy/girl. It is my opinion that if God chose ME to do his RV work, it would be from the beginning of the RV! Not starting 2-3 years ago!

I knew when he/she kept SELLING his/her better get it before its gone, door is closing that the door for pooling your money with his would NOT close. He does appear to be a decent sales person though in a used car sort of way.

Everyone, please keep control of your RV funds after the RV. You be in control! Don’t send your million, billion or trillions to a faceless organization. Remember a good door will always be open! When your money is gone, it is gone! Where will Yosef be? So slow down! Know where your money is going. Yosef appears to be no longer welcome on other calls like the BIG CALL, REAL TRUTH CALL and others. I believe they have seen and heard enough from him/her.

Well Yosef finally had to create his own website. He has total control of his own web page. BUT STILL NO PICTURE!

If one Zim note will more than pay off the entire debt of the United Stares, then think what a few Zim notes could d. Do the math.

But if you do nothing else think about this: Many years ago there was a GOLD RUSH in the United States. Many people made fortunes during this time! NOT from finding gold but by SELLING GOLD DIGGING SUPPLIES to the thousands of prospectors heading west!

To me, Yosef is SELLING you supplies!

Mike O from Arkansas

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum