Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV! 9/12/17

Go down

BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV!   9/12/17 Empty BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV! 9/12/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:41 pm

BRINGING UP THE ENERGY FOR TODAY'S RV! JOIN IN! 

By FXStrategist

With a Special Message from Tank

September 12, 2017

MESSAGE FROM TANK

September 11th, 2001 was made famous by the Cabal act of destroying the Twin Towers and bombing the Pentagon. But the introduction of NESARA was always scheduled for September 12th, 2001. This was delayed because of those events and strengthened by the mass consciousness of everyone in the world singularly focused on the recovery. So the Elders boldly released the funds for our exchanges last night so we can begin exchanging today.
It would seem that all of the weight of the wait for the GCR is finally and dramatically coming to an end exactly according to schedule.

So again, "Today is the day we take back the world from the Illuminati and give it to the illuminated." ~Philip Tilton

Our individual consciousness of knowing that this has been accomplished is far greater than any false flag attack, hurricane, or media attempt to create fear. Two towers were in fact taken down in a planned demolition and today, in their place, stands one Freedom Tower as a testament to our transition from bondage to independence.

So forgive them now before we move forward. Let's unify our collective consciousness to embody the mercy of God so often spoken of, and so rarely demonstrated as a living force that is alive in us.

This is a defining moment where our forgiveness, love, and kindness are recognized as the most powerful energy on the planet. We are free. Let's be that. It's time to get off the bench and get in the game. Today you take an active role in your salvation.

Instead of praying to God like he's a genie in a lamp, there to grant our wishes as we announce to the Universe that we do not have the power to overcome or the resources to thrive, let's proclaim our thanks for the abundance and power that we all have now, together. YOU are the one you've been waiting for. This is your time to shine.

MESSAGE FROM FXStrategist

WHERE WE ARE NOW

- The release did happen last night — and that’s the energy we want to engage, embody, and hold today.
- It’s been said there’s an actual meter that measures a particular level at which the RV just goes. And it matters.
- Worrisome images, delayed predictions, weaponized weather, generalized fear, talk of cabal and war, and accompanying worries those bring about a lower collectively vibration.

Know that you and your energy, today, are the factors that nudge the collective vibration meter over the release line.

HERE'S HOW

With an effective temporary state change, higher vibration thoughts and emotions flood toward you. It’s not hard to raise your vibration. Monitor yourself today. If you feel doubt, lassitude, worry, defeatism, or bad feelings from reading some intel creep over you, counteract it immediately with any one of three easy ways (or your own favorite strategy, of course!):

1. Laughing Out Loud
  2. Dancing Like Crazy
  3. Rolling Around the Floor With a Pack of Puppies

Of course, you might not have a pack of puppies. So, to help you out, we’ll be collecting and sharing humor videos and high energy music with high vibration messages (or a combination of the two) so you can

1. Engage (be proactive!),
  2. Embody (physical laughter and full-on dancing), and
  3. Hold the light of today.

Post in your respective chats and rooms, anywhere you "live" in Currency Land, your favorite uplifting videos, photographs, and links — including other sources of inspiration or humor that will incite JOYFUL MOVEMENT.

Be in joy. Celebrate. TODAY.

It *did* happen last night and continues to out moment of release today.

TANK's first post
George Carlin, truth in humor: 

FXStrategist's first post
Steve Winwood, Higher Life:

~ FXStrategist
Published with permission
PLEASE SHARE!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER