Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video

5 posters

Go down

SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video Empty HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:37 pm

This is the latest and greatest that BGG has to offer. It doesn't get any better than this! When BGG has to put out videos like this, it should tell the old Dinarians that they have been had and the game in Dinarland is to go after new blood!

SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video Empty Re: HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video

Post by mboswell Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Another bullshit opinion from the dinar daily hate gallery......Give it up dumb ass.......RamblerNash  :nono:

mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm

mboswell wrote:Another bullshit opinion from the dinar daily hate gallery......Give it up dumb ass.......RamblerNash  :nono:

SEC - HOT ~INTEL~ From BGG - Video 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Ah! Another drive-by posting by Boswell. Why not stay a little longer for a proper chat, more in depth? I know this sort of sniping is great fun, I've done it myself elsewhere - but you don't expect to be taken seriously with the schoolyard insults do you?

What are you Boswell? One of the gurus, posting anonymously? A "true believer"? What? It's ok, you can post at greater length and people here will answer you seriously.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 pm

I found this very helpful information..

Now I know that my nearly worthless currency w/ no-resale market other than E-Bay is real .. 

Please remind me again, where are those 46 (Ray) banks that buy and sell dinar so we can get out of this scam ? 

#FBI.gov
#FTC.gov
#SEC.gov
#IRS.gov

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:23 pm

bgg and his buddy poopy3  are conmen. they trying push their worthless paper. they obtained this dinar by publishing lies for dinar corp,  for more years than I want to remember. they pumped dinar corps as the only place  to buy dinar, the called them trustworthy and reliable. then the feds  busted dinar corps for wrongs. they paid bgg and poopy3 with dinar in bundles for spewing lies. hope they lose it all.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:42 pm

mboswell wrote:Another bullshit opinion from the dinar daily hate gallery......Give it up dumb ass.......RamblerNash  :nono:

Then why come here? question question question
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 am

Douchebag Boswell claims to be amazing. Just ask him. In reality he's a loser who can't keep a job.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am

Tinef2 wrote:I found this very helpful information..

Now I know that my nearly worthless currency w/ no-resale market other than E-Bay is real .. 

Please remind me again, where are those 46 (Ray) banks that buy and sell dinar so we can get out of this scam ? 

#FBI.gov
#FTC.gov
#SEC.gov
#IRS.gov
The bottom line is complaints have to filed against all these scumbags. If all the members on this site started filing complaints against the scumbags investigations would be opened. Start with the FTC and IRS. These agencies should open up investigations, especially if there are several complaints filed, and also notify the other agencies. You can remain anonymous if you desire. Just put any and all info you have on the scumbags. Internet sites being used by the scumbags, conference info anything and everything can be listed. I've started filing complaints as I'm sick and tired of these scumbags preying on ignorant people. Good luck and happy filing.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum