Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq

Go down

Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq Empty Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Aboul Gheit calls for the leaders of Baghdad and Erbil on the unity of Iraq 1021833224

Arab League Secretary-General Ahmed Aboul Gheit headed a delegation of Arab League officials to Iraq on a visit to Baghdad and Erbil in the north of the country to urge them to launch a mature and constructive political dialogue. According to a statement issued on Saturday by the General Secretariat of the Arab League.

Cairo - Sputnik. Aboul Gheit's visit is aimed at supporting the chances of resuming the missing dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil to overcome the obstacle of the referendum declared by the Kurdistan region of Iraq to be organized on September 25.
Abul-Gheit met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi in Baghdad to congratulate him on "Iraq's success in defeating the organization calling for the terrorist and defeat, as well as discussing the tense situation with the Kurdistan region of Iraq against the background of the referendum to be organized there on separation from the Iraqi state."
Abul-Gheit considered that "national alignment is of great importance, especially in the post-elimination stage, and the political and developmental challenges it poses." The promotion and consolidation of the concept of citizenship should be inclusive of all Iraqis according to their sects and political, religious and ethnic affiliations. One federal, pluralistic and democratic Iraq. "
Abul-Gheit then went to Erbil to meet the President of the region Massoud Barzani and put forward his vision, which is based on "the importance of resuming a mature and constructive political dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil in all matters with the readiness of the university to play a role in this regard, with the need to be realistic, In this delicate stage in which the Iraqi homeland needs all its components, and considering that the organization of the referendum planned will not only increase the situation, "according to the statement.
The statement pointed to the letter sent by Aboul Gheit about a month ago to the Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, in which he stressed the University's pride in the survival of the Kurds as an authentic component in the Arab community, especially as the regional scene is fragmented and fragmented.
The statement also stressed the keenness of Aboul Gheit to maintain channels of dialogue between Baghdad and Erbil, as dialogue and strengthening confidence between the central government and the government of the region are the way out of the current impasse.
It is noteworthy that the Kurdish parties announced at a meeting held on 7 June 2017, headed by Kurdistan Regional President Massoud Barzani, set the date of September 25 date for a referendum on the independence of the territory from Iraq, but the decision was rejected by a number of countries, most notably the United States The United States, Turkey, Britain and Iran

http://bit.ly/2xWQlAi

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum