Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe)  Intel Update   9/9/17 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe) Intel Update 9/9/17

Go down

"ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe)  Intel Update   9/9/17 Empty "ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe) Intel Update 9/9/17

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 am

URGENT FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

There are NO ZEROES DROPPED from the face value of the ZIM.

I apologize for my poor explanation on the Out Laws Call Friday night. I tried to be helpful but clearly just added to the confusion.

A 100T NOTE = A 100T NOTE

What I was saying was that IF you hear the term "Zeroes Dropped" it is referring to the rate. This is often misunderstood by even those in banking.

For example:
IF the rate was
0.00000276 and they "lopped" 6 zeroes the rate would be
$2.76. It's an accounting move. Moving the decimal point over 6 places.

However, you should not hear this term and you should know that even on the US TREASURY website under the Operational Exchange Rates the ZIM is listed at
$1 US DOLLAR =$1 ZIMBABWE DOLLAR

I just want you to be clear about him w valuable the asset you holding really is so that you are able to make sound decisions based on what you want to accomplish.

My sincerest apologies

TANK
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe)  Intel Update   9/9/17 Empty Re: "ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe) Intel Update 9/9/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 am

Nope.  Wrong.  Lops never ever apply to zeroes right of the decimal.  Same lie Frank Villa used.  You're both liars.  But good to know you're collaborating with Yosef to perpetuate fraud.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"ZIM Zeroes" - TANK (Steffen Rowe)  Intel Update   9/9/17 Empty MAKES NO SENSE!

Post by Bigearl63 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:53 pm

It make better sense the other way. I would believe the latest lie before believing this one. Why would any country allow you or anyone to make 1:1 on something we got for pennies? 80/20 rules sounds realistic even if not.

Bigearl63

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum