Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority

Go down

Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority Empty Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority

Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority NB-214811-636401875468087581

Tuesday 5 September

BAGHDAD ( Reuters)
- Vice President Nuri al-Maliki warned of the start of the political coup in light of the call for the cancellation of the elections, while stressing that the reform of the political process is through the project of the political majority.

" The reform of the political process will be through the political majority project," Maliki said in a speech during a meeting of tribal gathering in Babil province, followed by Sumerian News, noting that "the formation of a majority government based on principles and basic and clear foundations is the best solution to solve Iraq's current problems and put it back on track Arab and international. "

Maliki said that "the upcoming elections will be the seperate in the future of Iraq," adding that "political rivalries and rivalries between the blocks formed for the parliament and the government are the weak point in the implementation of any resolution, especially if it has a political, national and regional dimensions."

Maliki warned of "the start of the political coup in light of the voices calling for the abolition of the elections or delayed," pointing to "the existence of attempts by some to underestimate the importance and the magnitude of the victories provided by our armed forces and our popular mobilization."

"The next battle will be the battle to build the Iraqi society and restore the cohesion among its people, in addition to the return of the areas destroyed by the terrorists, especially since the displaced who returned to their areas are suffering a difficult economic and social situation need," he said. To a real stop of everyone. "

He stressed that "we must be aware of the dangers of the next phase because we will face new schemes of the demands to divide Iraq and stir sectarian strife among its components."

Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki demanded earlier to maintain the regime and protect it from gangs and militias, while noting that the post-"da'ash" would be more complicated because the thief of revolutions will try to cause a "political coup."

LINK

Maliki warns of "political coup" and stresses: reform of the political process is through the majority 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum