Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! Empty PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:51 am

don't have a bank account, haven't for many, many years. I have Credit Union accounts. These accounts are mostly free and pay dividends monthly.

Last year when the RV was so sure to happen, my wife and I decided it is best to open an account with WF so we can do a wire transfer. I was really hoping that the wire transfer could be done to one of my other accounts but it looked like that was not possible at the time. So we opened this checking account with WF not really understanding that they had different types of accounts. Nor were we told that there will be a monthly maintenance fee on the account if the balance is less than $25,000.

On Saturday, my wife received a collection notice for $53.00. The notice said that our WF account was defaulted and WF contacted a collection agency. WF made no attempt to contact us to advise us that the account was defaulted. Now because of this incident, our almost perfect credit rating is tarnished.

This is what banks do. So, if you do not have a WF account, don't get one. Try and get an account somewhere else. When it comes time to exchange my IQD, I might have to use someone other than Dinar Trader if they only wire to WF. I will not deal with WF ever again. But I might walk in and rub it in their face ala Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. affraid affraid affraid affraid

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:59 am

[quote="Just Da Truth"]don't have a bank account, haven't for many, many years. I have Credit Union accounts. These accounts are mostly free and pay dividends monthly.

Last year when the RV was so sure to happen, my wife and I decided it is best to open an account with WF so we can do a wire transfer. I was really hoping that the wire transfer could be done to one of my other accounts but it looked like that was not possible at the time. So we opened this checking account with WF not really understanding that they had different types of accounts. Nor were we told that there will be a monthly maintenance fee on the account if the balance is less than $25,000.

On Saturday, my wife received a collection notice for $53.00. The notice said that our WF account was defaulted and WF contacted a collection agency. WF made no attempt to contact us to advise us that the account was defaulted. Now because of this incident, our almost perfect credit rating is tarnished.

You should go into your bank branch and explain to them what happened. They may excuse your charges due to lack of understanding the process. I have had fees wiped out for me for various reasons. Most banks will work with you if you unknowingly did not understand or made a mistake.

This is what banks do. So, if you do not have a WF account, don't get one. Try and get an account somewhere else. When it comes time to exchange my IQD, I might have to use someone other than Dinar Trader if they only wire to WF. I will not deal with WF ever again. But I might walk in and rub it in their face ala Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

[/quote]

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE READ THIS RE; WELLS FARGO BANK !!!!!!!!!!

Post by 1alaskan Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:03 pm

We had a couple of accounts with wells as they are the only national bank here in Alaska.

When we first opened the accounts we had great gal as our pesonal banker, she took great care of us. Well, she was so good she moved up and we got some gal who was not worth the paperwork it would have taken to fire her. So we left we to a Alaska only bank, but made it work.

Then a couple of years went by and we needed a bank in another town for business and 10' feet away was a wells branch. We went in talked with manager and told him the problems in past, what we needed and expected. He promised no problems and now he is moved up. But he must have put something in writing in our file as the new manager called us to introduce herself and said if we need anything just let her know.

The different branches we have used have been very good and we have just kept accounts in two banks, one a local, one wells.

So I guess it depends on the personal in the branch you ae dealing with.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 pm

It to bad (sorry mods) WF burned you, turning you in to collections before informing you so you could make it right. Lowering your credit score and a collection showing up allows them to charge you a higher interest rate if you ever apply for a loan.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum