Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

006 Board DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

006 Board

3 posters

Go down

006 Board Empty 006 Board

Post by Scotchie Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Yes, there is a new chat, hosted by 006, or admin006.

I joined yesterday to say hi to all my friends, since I had been banned by WSOMN.

For some reason, unknown to me, Sandnsea claimed that I was taking information from that Board and bringing it into Dinar Daily.

Of course that was NOT the case.  I just joined the new chat, and did not post anything in Dinar Daily.

So, admin006, listened to what Sandnsea had to say and banned me without cause. 

I did not get upset being banned, as I thought I might right off the bat.  I was upset that Sandnsea had be banned for no reason.

Yes, she lives just a few miles from me, and no question when she heard I won the lottery, she was out to get me.  Sandnsea, you have to buy lottery tickets to have a chance on winning!!

Oh well, life goes on.

WSOMN will close and eventually the new chat will close, when all realize that this RV thingy is a scam.

Best,

Scotch

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

006 Board Empty Re: 006 Board

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:50 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

006 Board Empty Re: 006 Board

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Yo, Scotchie, stay here, you'll be better off, at least you can speak your mind, piss and moan, and won't get punished, banned or reprimanded, OR, thrown under the bus-Well, I don't know about the 'bus' part... 006 Board 3508649203 006 Board 2834342768 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down