Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/3/17

3 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 Empty Yosef - "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/3/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:12 am

Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 160908180500-buffet-wells-fargo-780x439

It appears investment legend ​Warren Buffett might have brought a new plague ​up​on ​new ​Wells CEO Tim Sloan with his ​recent ​comment: "There's never just one cockroach in the kitchen."

And the following scandals all attached to Wells Fargo's reputation since 2009 might explain why:​

Customer Accounts​

​Because Wells Fargo is the third-largest bank in the US, as such ​it committed crimes against the entire nation when it opened 3.5 million fake accounts from 2009 to 2016 — 70% more than the​ 2.1 million Wells Fargo had previously estimated.

Wells Fargo​ even admitted that 528,000 customers that supposedly signed up for online bill payment did so without their authorization, and will refund over $910,000 in fees to those customers.

This had explicit echoes of Wells Fargo’s previous massive scandal​, opening up to 2.1 million unauthorized credit-card, checking and savings accounts in branches across America from 2011 to 2015.

Such a public and mass scam led to the eventual resignation of CEO John Stump​f​, and the firing of more than 5,​300 employees, a $185 million federal fine and a settlement of a class-action lawsuit that will cost at least $142 million​.​

​Well Fargo's ​corporate accounting firm, ​Price​ Waterhouse​ ​Coopers​, was also secretly told by former Chairmen of the Board Stephen Stranger not to report a​n additional​ seven-year period from 2002 to 2009, during which Wells admitted ​back ​in April​ 2017 it had ​also ​opened fake accounts​--creating the need for ​a new ​$32 million civil class-action settlement​, including the period ​​right ​after ​Wells purchased Wachovia Bank (2009​)​​.

By omitting t​his ​sizable ​time period, ​Wells Fargo was attempting to cut​ ​off ​full ​restitution ​for defrauded customers and preventing the true s​cope of the​ir​ fake-accounts scandal from being known.

However, improperly creating​ such​ accounts without customer consent​ was not only confirmed by former bank employees, who blamed the scandal on an internal high-pressure sales culture​, but ​openly ​encouraged and demanded by senior management despite internal ​staff ​complaints about the fraudulent sign up practices.

​​Auto Loans​

The New York Times​ reported​ last month

the paper had received​ internal documents show​ing ​​the San Francisco-based financial giant​ Wells Fargo​ Bank had​ charged more than 800,000 customers with ​fraudulent ​auto loans for ​GAP ​insurance they didn’t need or agree to purchase.

The resul​t was more than 270,000 ​auto loans ​became delinquent ​with more than 24,000 ​v​ehicles repossessed.
​ ​
Wells Fargo ​released a statement last month​ admitting​ that roughly 570,000 customers were ​​signed up for and billed for car insurance that they didn't need or ​knew about. ​ ​Many couldn't afford the extra costs and ​simply ​fell behind in their payments​ and this is why their c​ars were repossessed.

Wells Fargo ​was scheduled to ​refund $2.8 million to customers, in addition to the $3.3 million it already agreed to pay. ​That number ​has grown as high as $6.7 million ​all ​to be paid out​ as of August​ 2017 ​per the latest ​class action lawsuit.​

Mortgage Loans

​Wells Fargo secretely and manipulatively modified thousands of home loans to profit from unknowing customers by lowering their monthly mortgage payments, while at the same time increasing their loan term length (more months) as well as ​increasing their interest some as much as 40​%​.​

​And because change​s​ to a​ny​ payment plan for a person in bankruptcy is subject to approval by ​a​ court ​with all interested parties involved​, Wells Fargo​ knowingly put forth additional bankruptcy m​odi​fi​cations without client approval ​for ​a second time​ after assisting putting them into bankuptcy​, ​this ​according to ​several lawsuit​s brought against the bank.

Wells Fargo stood to profit as much as $1,600 from ​every ​government program​ they adjusted, no matter how many times they adjusted it​!

This is not the first time Wells Fargo has been accused of wrongdoing related to payment change notices on mortgages it filed with the bankruptcy courts.

​Under a settlement with the Justice Department ​back ​in November 2015, the bank agreed to pay $81.6 million to borrowers in bankruptcy whom it had failed to notify on time when their monthly payments shifted to reflect different ​settlement dates for ​increased real estate taxes or ​additional ​insurance costs.

​In that 2015 settlement​, Wells Fargo agreed to change its internal procedures to prevent future violation​, which at the time affected 68,000 homeowners.

Board of Directors​

The latest scandal almost certainly is behind ​an announcement that three veteran Wells Fargo board members are departing, including ​former Chairman Stephen Sanger.​ ​It strongly suggests a companywide cultural problem built on the idea that customers should be treated like profit centers.

​In Congressional hearings earlier in September of 2016, ​Senator Elizabeth Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat who is on the Senate Banking Committee, also reiterated her request that the Fed
​real government​ oust 12 of Wells Fargo’s 15 directors, saying they had violated their duties to oversee risk management at the bank in the period when the improprieties had taken place.

​And when former CEO John Stump​f​ openly lied to Congress, under oath, when he stated that the bank's internal fraud issues were all "cleaned up," and there were no further fraudulent practices engaged by Wells Fargo in that same time period. ​

Not only was he not imprisoned, he was given a $130 million severance package in his subsequent shamed departure from the bank.

Warren Buffet

Berkshire Hathaway, a Warren Buffet controlled investment house going back to 1962, is the largest owner of Wells Fargo stock.

Wells Fargo is the second largest owner of Berkshire Hathaway stock. Meaning, they've been in bed together long before this scandal ever started, and will be long after per his own words in the below interview:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/13/investing/warren-buffett-sells-wells-fargo/index.html

​So Warren it is true, there are many cockroaches in the Wells Fargo kitchen... of which you are the
​largest​ and most grotesque​.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/3/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 am

Yosef - you know that Buffet and Soros were two of the biggest global financeers or Obama and Clinton campaigns, right, dipshit? 

And they funded Antifa, which is unraveling now, right dipshit? 

And now everyone has pulled the plug on Antifa, which was born out of CFA (Community for Action) - hmmm, who runs that organization, dipshit?  Yup, Barry Obama.

Thanks for exposing your true ignorance - the Obama ass-kissing put a spotlight on you, the biggest guru cockroach out there!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/3/17

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:48 pm

I heard Yosef has a bank account at 'Shittybank' Yosef -  "Wells Fraudgo" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP    9/3/17 3508649203 couch -
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum