Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~ 9/2/17

+2
Ethel Biscuit
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Empty Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~ 9/2/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 am

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Avatar?id=1625863&m=75&t=1503962754
TED1016
Here goes the weekend basically all quiet for Intel or at least any that you can really sink your teeth into so we do what we have been doings and that is hope and pray for something to break forth. I know it has been a long and arduous wait for many of us but still we have ore core group of people who are sticking together and have begun searching for ourselves for useable information. That is good.

Sure we all want and many of us really need for this to happen much sooner than later but we have to take into consideration that how much money and how many people are going to be involved with the exchange process. Yes I know they are telling us that the banks and exchange centers are on high alert but thank goodness they have backed of telling us the centers personal are in a lock down mode.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, bear with our disrespectfulness as we go through this process but as we watch what is happening to the world around us with storms and fear of wars beginning it is hard for us sometimes to remember who is ultimately in control of our destiny. Sure we make many decisions along the way that affects our progress during our short time on this earth. Still we come to You Father.

Dear Lord God Almighty, when I think back on all the wrongs I have done in my life I often ask myself, “What makes me think I will ever make it to Heaven?” Then as I sit and beg for forgiveness for my many sins I hear a voice in my head telling me that You sent Your Son to walk among us and take our sins to the cross. My God, You indeed are an awesome God. Amen and Amen.

Rest easy this week end my friends, when all is said and done, our blessing could come at any moment and we need to keep reminding ourselves of that during the many trails and tribulations we encounter along the way. I am so proud to be a member of this group and even if we never meet on this earth, I know there will come a day when we will gather in the Lord’s house. “Our Destiny Awaits”

Haloheal
And if u go the wrong time I think you get banned for two days

splash
The hours are challenging.

Haloheal
Yes I think so too

owl
my ATTEMPT to maintain 'rv-waiting-sanity' is to NOT come around for extended periods and/or too often...so WHEN I come around it's closed, well..

Ms Sandy
I forgot and was ten minutes late logging off at WSOMN. I hope I don't get in trouble. Lol

Haloheal
Well rumors have it the RV will go before the hurricane hits again but we can just hope and pray it's true .

Ms Sandy
Is there any news on the Yosef arrest or was that just a rumor?

Haloheal
Me Sandy not yet we are curious he does have his church call tonite ...

splash
Ms Sandy, there was talk of an arrest on the ptr call yesterday. Not real specific. I'll listen again a little closer.

Haloheal
Me Sandy I agree and the spiritual things he says can be beautiful. In the beginning people loved him he spoke with a soft authority but then u can hear his anger and wackiness ... it's sure interesting wonder what his agenda is maybe to fill the church bank and control the money ...

Ms Sandy
Halo, a wolf in sheep's clothing comes to mind.

Haloheal
Perfect example me.sandy ! Yup and he wants us to get against Trump !

Ms Sandy
I feel like Yosef was setting us all up for something. I remember him on Gerry's call. Such a nice, spiritual man.

Haloheal
True they try to hide all the good is is doing and now saying he is under house arrest.

Tavia
Personally there was a feeling about Yosef from the beginning for me I didn't like just sayin

Krista
I think Yosef might be a wacko

Ms Sandy
He had me fooled.

Tig
They are so full of.........themselves

splash
When he said we were the 144,000 on one of his first calls....that is not a good thing.

Haloheal
I'd rather have a president that didn't pay illegal taxes than a satanic cult after children ...

Lindar
Is there proof of any of this, or are you spreading rumors, ask yourself that.

Ms Sandy
When we're rich, I doubt we want to pay any more taxes than we have to

Haloheal
They sure hid everything on that damn news and try to make up stuff about him . It's a bit frightening when the masses find out the truth !

Tig
Tavi caught the bad juju vibes Yo was puttin out ?￰゚マᄏ That's my girl!!!

Tig
Lindar, what is your opinion if I may ask?

Lindar
I do not waste my time on what might bes. Thanks. For asking.

Haloheal
Lindar there is so much truth it's horrific and u wouldn't want to research .My friend Alexandra galactic connections is working with Kevin Arnetbwho started the clean up with the situation ...

Haloheal
Well we would of been kicked out of the other room for this discussion allready lol

Tavia
Lady

Tavia
I should bring my dancing silhouette back lol

Sandnsea
You don't have to watch what you say - just air your views and respect each other's views

Haloheal
As far as I am concerned anyone we can educate and bring light and love to is a huge accomplishment. That's why I am in the rooms .

Ladyz
I don't know about all of you but it seems like everything feels different now. I truly think we are not far.

Haloheal
Last night for those that didn't see it Big Fish along with others heard this weekend or around Tuesday that's the latest intel availabie

Tavia
Sand thanks for being so easy in here what a nice feeling

Sandnsea
Not me - it's 006's rules. I just agree with him. We are all adults

Sandnsea
Who knew it would actually work!!

Tavia
Sand clearly a lot of folks are in agreement and prove it does

Scotchie
Hello to all my friends.Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Biggrin

weneedit
Scotchie what up dude!

Tig
Scotchie, how ya been, dude-dudette!!! Lol sorry, "you know"

weneedit
Man one day you will have to share your story with us . Like are you a man or a woman? Lol

Scotchie
Tig, still a dude, doing well, thanks

BLONDIE
Hey SCOTCH

PJammy
TIG, Mangelo,Blondie.. WeNeedIt, Scotchie... the room is filled with smilles.

BLONDIE
SCOTCH You mean the ones about you downing a quart of SCOTCH daily and dating Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner aren't true?

Scotchie
I was too old for Caitlyn, Blondie... I will be a great grandfather next month

Vasothegreek
Blondie, I see Scotch in the room. Glad he joined us

Beagle
Hi 006! So good to see some of the members that were "gone" from the other site. Thanks for letting them in

meek92
There are a couple of members I want to invite to join Dreamers...what do i need to do?

admin006
I HAVE SUSPENDED REGISTRATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Sandnsea
This Room in no way was opened to disrespect Admin. This Room in no way was opened to disrespect Admin

Sandnsea
It has come to my attention that our private conversations have been made public by Scotchie on Dinar Daily. A site not known for truth

Haloheal
We may need to shut down if it continues .

Sandnsea
I suggest when WSOMN opens later today we all go there to show Admin our support

Haloheal
What started out as good intent the evil ones come in and reuin it .

Sandnsea
Heads will roll and our words and intent will not be distorted

admin006
I WILL BE DELETING CURRENT MEMBERS THAT JOINED AFTER AUG 31ST IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE ONE OF THESE MEMBERS AND DO NOT WANT TO BE DELETED SEND ME A PM AND TELL ME WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE DELETED AND WHO REFERRED YOU

pinhead
Deja vu again just like the start of WSO. Bin the idiots that Bill banned I say and ASAP

azgirl
looks like scotchie is a member as of 2 hours ago

Sandnsea
If we end up with just 20 good people - so be it

FlaGal
yikes re: Scotchie! I had worried about that this morning when I saw his name. Smart thinking on your part!

admin006
Please SPREAD THE WORD I WILL START DELETING MEMBERS SHORTLY

FlaGal
good idea Sand to go visit wsomn later on. will do.

Sandnsea
Some here stayed friends with people that can not be trusted

Haloheal
Exactly this was about friends and good talks not smut or against Admin

Sandnsea
Admin has been nothing but fair and kind. Go print that!

Sandnsea
You will not mess with us

Sandnsea
We are too busy to be playing childish games at this point

Vasothegreek
Wow, been lurking and had to come in. I thought when we hear the word "private" it should have a meaning and should be respected. What is wrong with certain people. Does not make sense to me and the word ethical jumps at me. WOW

Sandnsea
Pass This Aound - if in doubt - you are out

Sandnsea
This room was started by someone who cares about us - they didn't have to - some group wants to break us up - it's not gonna happen

Haloheal
Some people do not appreciate the good people in the world like Admin that does so much for others and means well . Too many sick people out there so go elsewhere we do not want u here ...

azgirl
they must be miserable in their lives

Sandnsea
I in no way want to bring hurt to Admin or the Mods

Haloheal
I am speaking of admin Bill at the moment we appreciate all he has carried us through . And 006 has now extended himself too .

Sandnsea
I don't think we can make it any plainer

azgirl
Sand they do have their own room..

Vasothegreek
Halo, unfortunately we have people thrive on nothing but ruining others. Makes no sense to me at all.

Sandnsea
I hope we all are back at WSOMN for the 2 hours it is opened tonight

Sandnsea
I would hate to think Admin has been hurt by any of this nonsense

BLONDIE
I just came back in. So let me understand this. SCOTCHIE took stuff out of this room and posted it in dinarland? Am I reading this correctly?

Maji Girl
Why are you deleting people? What happened?

Sandnsea
Someone invited him/her in

Haloheal
I knew we may get into trouble being so generous and to use us to put Admin Bill down is a discrace. We only wanted to be able to make it easy to connect with our FRIENDS!

Sandnsea
Halo, 006 and I are in total agreement - who don't have time or patience for baby games. We joke and kid around, to blow off steam. But make no mistake we will not be messed with.

Haloheal
Then Blondie clean up your act we don't want to hear about no underwear and dancing on tables call the guys and gals up if u want to talk about that. It's your deal not putting u down but this is not what this room is about and we wind up getting complaints . We kniwvivrca good person but iif it keeps up u will be deleated too . There are many other things to discuss .

Herb Albert
WOW

Haloheal
There is way too much going on in this world and we need to stick together and do our best to help it maintain a higher level of consciousness or we r all doomed ...

BLONDIE
PLEASE DELETE ME!

BLONDIE
HYPOCRITES!!!

Haloheal
Ok sorry u have to only be that person u have so much good in you !

TED1016
OK Waht is with all this talk of deleting folks? Let's try not to start any witch hunting over here. Perhaps I missed the post you are talking about but There are many here who like Blondie and do not want to see charges brought up against her expressing her opinions, less we fall into the same mess that ADMINBIL has created.

Sandnsea
Scotchie do you have anything to say?

Scotchie
SandnSea: I have not posted on Dinar Daily anything.

Sandnsea
Please back read

Scotchie
SandnSea: If you find anything I posted about this Board, of which I joined just a few hours ago, it was not from me. I wonder why you are trying to have me deleted. I follow all rules.

Sandnsea
I'm not having anyone deleted - it was brought to my attention you publish conversations from this room on DD, is that true?

Sandnsea
And you were trashing Admin and us

admin006
PURGING HAS STARTED

TED1016
The best thing to do is just ignore Dinar Daily they will always find a way to get into all of the chats and actual phone calls as well. Their goal is to discourge folks and as you can see you are allowing them to do just that . Just ignore them. That's my two cents on the matter

Sandnsea
This room should not bring any pain to a man and his mods who gave us a home for years.

Ms Sandy
Yes, we must show that we are better people. Rise above the riffraff.

Haloheal
We are privileged to have a site as the other is phasing out

BODI
Me too Maji - this room has such wonderful energy in it Smile

Sandnsea
I want everyone to be in WSOMN tonight if possible

TED1016
No disrespect for ADMINBILL he has done a great job and I love his board and the people on it. Now having said that I believe he is tired and his Moderators asre reached the point of exhaustion many of us saw the same thing on the Gerry's call till ultimately he shut it down all together. I (mistakenly perhaps) see the WSOMN board headed in the same direction.

TED1016
It all starte with Dinar Daily infiltrating the ranks and people got upset. IGNORE them they will post whatever they want in hopes of doing just what is going on here now. That's my opinion and I am sticking with it.

BODI
I agree Ted 100% - do not feed the ugly that is their nourishment...when they do not get their rise, they move on

Sandnsea
FYI I don't babysit adults

Haloheal
Are u sure it was just posted ? Hmmm

BigFeet
So is it true that josef got arrested? What for?

admin006
WILL BE DELETING CURRENT MEMBERS THAT JOINED AFTER AUG 31ST IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE ONE OF THESE MEMBERS AND DO NOT WANT TO BE DELETED SEND ME A PM AND TELL ME WHY YOU SHOULDN'T BE DELETED AND WHO REFERRED YOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~ 9/2/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 am

Sandnsea
If you are a member of other rooms you must infor admin ASAP

zippy
Sand does he want a pm from everyone? I'm only TNT, wsomn and here.

Sandnsea
Full Disclosure of all Rooms you are a member of - pm admin

Sandnsea
Or post here so we can all see

Sandnsea
I belong here and WSOMN only

Sandnsea
Beny -- NOW THEY SAYING PRTIVATE GROUPS ARE EXCHANGING NEXT WEEK. I BELIEVE THIS THE 1000 TIME THEY DO.LOL

Sandnsea

Beny -- NOW THEY SAYING PRTIVATE GROUPS ARE EXCHANGING NEXT WEEK. I BELIEVE THIS THE 1000 TIME THEY DO.LOL

Haloheal
I thought Benny said the RV was cancelled! Lol

splash
lol postponed. he splained later that it is a distraction...sort of

Haloheal
And the zim is not real till his prophet told him ! Too funny ...

Sandnsea

Beny is entertainment

Haloheal
Yes about the crazy world of the RV and all the wackie people we met along the way...

LoveLife wrote
23m ago
I loved yesterday when he kept saying he didn't asked to be famous

Sandnsea
No one outside of here would believe it

Tig
Sand...and they already think we're nutso! Ha

Sandnsea
Very true

Haloheal
Bad enough our families think we are crazy for believing if they heard these people they would really flip out !

Sandnsea
And commit us

Sandnsea
Please everyone remember to meet in WSOMN from 8-10 pm est

Sandnsea
Ok, I'm going to chill now , please respect both Admin and 006.

drl
BIGFISH: Was it your sources t hat said this is the weekend?

Trel
Bigfish maybe they are watching college football

Pavy
Hi is any one having any luck getting on the becky call

zippy
Pavy I"m on. She's giving a brief history of herself. Here is number: 641-715-0873, 577374
Trel
Tank is busy guy, been on most calls this week

zippy
He has. Doesn't he have his own call/site?

Haloheal
Nice Tank is helping by going to Texas to help . I pray this RV comes in to help .

Trel
Becky had asked the outlaws to come and support her on her call

TED1016
Are we installing board Monitors now? Moderators*

admin006
Just lurking eyes nothing changed same rules

TED1016
Let us be careful not to end up just like the WSOMN board When I see members highlighted in the on line members and members being challenged by them for posting something that may not be agreeable to them I start thinking Moderators.

Sandnsea
Ted, I don't own this board, anyone can open their own - there is a troll in here - we won't take it sitting down

Haloheal
Ted don't worry all will be fine in here now .

Sandnsea
Everyone has a choice here to join or not join, our admin has been very generous

admin006
We will find the troll very soon not too hard

Tig
Wow...found us again, you sayin??

Tig
Hope it isn't Kenny..he sent me an awful disgusting nastygram one day

admin006
And guess what awe only have 139 members now and the number will continue to drop

Sandnsea
This is a private room - meaning whatever we talk about stays here - anyone have an issue with that?

zippy
Sand no issue at all. Should be that way!!

Sonja
Not me either Sand

Maji Girl
Sand i have mo issue with the rules here:)

Snake
Don't know how that happened

BigFeet
I think someone is trying to jack WSOMN again because I got another alert that someone's request my password reset again

Snake
Almost forgot received a text from Tavia that ET had emailed or attempted to register here overnight she is still in France so about an 8 hour time differental

Seegood
GA! We drove back home today after 8 days evacuated. Dogs puked a total of 7 times in the car. Glad we weren't on a long road trip!! I see we have a troll Already?? What the heck? Hubs has been gone a LONG time at HEB. I'm thinking the crowd is Nuts.

admin006
A sign of a good leader is when he makes tough decision and today I stated making them some may not be popular. We have a troll and we don't need any more SOMEONE INVITED SCOTCHIE TO THE ROOM IMO TO TEAR THE ROOM APART SCOTCHIE IS NO LONGER HERE AND THE TROLL WILL BE GONE SOOM

Haloheal
006 you are a damn good leader for someone that knows nothing lol

Snake
Just reading around the edges it appears y'all had your own little storm in here today just as well to my way of thinking

Beagle
Halo is must have happened while I was outside. Missed it all, thank you very much

BIGFISH
so what was the Drama ?

Snake
That I was away I mean not that anyone deserves a storm

Sandnsea
Back read a few pages. It's taken care of

Haloheal
006 what does ban mean on the right side ?

Seegood
Well Done Admin006!!! Some things just require immediate action! Thanks for keeping the room "clean"

calgoldy3
Halo....apprdciated your directness in stating how things are to be in here...nip it at the bud...as they saiy

stillokrocks
Uh oh, cleaning already? I hope everyone is having a great and blessed day

stillokrocks
Halo sorry about the problems... glad I missed them haha

Haloheal
Yes u r lucky but hopefully we nipped it in the butt before it blew up !

BIGFISH
You Guy's know what i have been saying sense June that we will not RV untill the 2nd to the 3erd week in september Because i Heard president Trump say that the U.S would Reset this fall

Greenrage
I haven't been here much the last couple of days but just noticed we have Mods now Smile

Sandnsea
Same rules - just respect - and keep it in here

Haloheal
We are just friendly friends keeping us all safe .

Sandnsea
Just a few found those rules hard to follow

Greenrage
Congrats to Bigfish, Haloheal, and Sandnsea

BIGFISH
well thank you Greenrage i was a admin for Bill to he reached out to me and asked me well that lasted about 3 weeks Because he was treat Tank Badly and others i did not like it i spoke my peace and Left have not been Back in his Forum sence then

Ladyz
What are the rules here? I log in and then check in and out all day as I can. Is that ok?

BIGFISH
Respect one another and NO TAKING INFORMATION FROM THIS ROOM those are the two Big Rules

Haloheal
The problem even when real good intel is given this is a moving target and shenanigans always come into play .

Sandnsea
We want our members to feel this is a safe place to share

TED1016
Well one last comment on the issue, if I may. I could and have cared less when somebody has taken information that I posted off this board. In fact one time when I saw moy post on Dinar Recaps I wrote them and told me that if they wanted it I would be glad to copy them from mt prayer/rant session at 3:00 AM. Just saying as for me OI taske nothing from here or the WSOMN site. Just saying...

Maji Girl
Almost time for WSOMN
admin006
WE ARE NOW DOWN TO 122 MEMBER AND STILL ARE LOOKING TO BAN A COUPLE MORE AND NO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL I PERSONALLY VET THEM

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~ 9/2/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Sandnsea wrote:We are too busy to be playing childish games at this point

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 3508649203  Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 3508649203  Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 3508649203

Too busy with what, exactly?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:41 pm

'Games? Like, 'Mousetrap', 'Candyland', 'Sorry', and 'Jenga?' Hey, I know, how about 'Twister'? Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 3508649203 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Well, they have banned Scotchie for no reason again.   Poor guy gets blamed for everything. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shlomo001 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Poor scotchie, he get blamed for any and everything, and if all the gurus say any day now, what is the need for new chat rooms?and who bring intel?it's called lies,if nothing that comes true means it's a lie.everyday one power hungry person create a chat room to talk about new lies claiming to have intel and at the end they are all after money.

shlomo001
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 Empty What happened?

Post by mtiedel Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:23 pm

I have been a WSOMN member for quite some time and now it GONE. I was directed to register on the new site that 006 in running. I registered but nothing happened??. What is going on?

mtiedel

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:43 am

mtiedel wrote:I have been a WSOMN member for quite some time and now it GONE. I was directed to register on the new site that 006 in running. I registered but nothing happened??.  What is going on?

If you are a friend of Sandnsea, you wont have a problem getting in and being able to remain part of their group.

If not, you are more than welcome here at Dinar Daily.

Sandnsea seems to know what Scotchie, and others, have been saying here at DD, so she might see your post when she swings by.

Others seem to come here and maybe they will let 006 know you have registered and want in.

If you want, you can make a separate thread/post to see if that will get their attention.

I want to wish you good luck getting in and visiting with some of the friends you have made from WSOMN.

Do be careful of Sandnsea. She doesn't seem to be who everybody thinks she is.

Here's a post I made on the new forum and Sandnsea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hypocrite Sandnsea Gets Scotchie Banned By Telling Lies!

Most folks are aware by now that there was quite an objection to ADMINBILL closing chat on the WSOMN site. ADMINBILL basically said to "Go outside and play!". Sound familiar?

006 took it upon themselves to open up a chat room for WSOMN members, in defiance of ADMINBILL, and let everyone know to invite their friends. At first, everyone was so happy that their membership was growing, until Scotchie showed up.

Scotchie received a warm welcome by many people there, but there were a few that decided that they would make false accusations and get him banned. That also started a chain reaction that many others banned as well, including Blondie, whose parting statement was "HYPOCRITES".

Sandnsea brought up some of the things that Scotchie has said at DinarDaily.net, but must of forgotten that they were saying the same things about ADMINBILL, and others, herself. You will find some of her quotes in the middle of this video. The beginning of this video is what unfolded when Scotchie returned 2 hours later from signing up.

How does Sandnsea know what Scotchie has said at Dinar Daily? LOL

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66774-hypocrite-sandnsea-gets-scotchie-banned-by-telling-lies-video

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:39 am

mtiedel wrote:I have been a WSOMN member for quite some time and now it GONE. I was directed to register on the new site that 006 in running. I registered but nothing happened??.  What is going on?

My understanding is that 006 is going through new member requests one by one, so it may take awhile.  Also you can PM him or Sandnsea at WSOMN.  See ya over there!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Ssmith wrote:

My understanding is that 006 is going through new member requests one by one, so it may take awhile.  Also you can PM him or Sandnsea at WSOMN.  See ya over there!
:panda :

Dreamers Saturday Drama ~Scotchie & Blondie Banned~    9/2/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum