Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London

Go down

Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London Empty Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:26 pm

Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London

Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London 2122

30/08/2017

Economy News Baghdad:

The Kurdistan region of Iraq has reached a final and final settlement with Dana Gas and its partners for a $ 2.2 billion lawsuit in London. The semi-autonomous region will pay $ 1 billion to the UAE-based company, the two sides said.

Dana Gas and its parent company Crescent Petroleum and its partners filed a lawsuit against the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq before the London Court of International Arbitration in October 2013 related to their contract with the territorial government, accusing the government of paying less than their dues for the production of gas liquids.

The government of Kurdistan said the issue came amid a war against its budget and was undermined by a sharp drop in revenues as a result of lower oil prices, forcing it to postpone and restructure payments owed to its contracting parties.

Under the settlement, Kurdistan will pay $ 600 million immediately to the Pearl consortium, in which Dana Gas and Crescent Petroleum hold a 70% stake, while its Austrian partners OMV, Hungary's MOL and R The German WU has a share of 10% each.

The region will also pay another $ 400 million immediately earmarked exclusively for further Pearl development to increase production in its fields.

The remaining $ 1.24 billion will be reclassified from debt to outstanding costs recovered by Pearl from future revenues.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8866

Iraq is paying billions of dollars to Dana Gas and its partners to settle a lawsuit in London 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum