Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement

Go down

Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement Empty Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement

Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement NB-214665-636399701827257852

Editor Amjad Salah - Saturday 2 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Operations confirmed "coming to Tal Afar ", Saturday, not to surrender any "terrorist" of its affiliates or an agreement with the organization "Daash" in the district of Tal Afar, indicating that 115 Iraqi fighters died during battles to liberalize the judiciary and injured more than 600 others .

"The enemy elements were killed and some of them fled to Ayadiyah and the areas west of Tall Afar when they saw the large number of our fighters," the commander of operations, Major General Abdul-Amir Rashid Yarellah said during a press briefing broadcast today.

"There is no agreement with the terrorists in the dictionary of our Iraqi factions, and we will go to kill the enemy in Hawija and the left coast of al-Shoram and areas west of Anbar," he said.

He explained that "our forces suffered 115 martyrs and 679 wounded during the period of liberation of the judiciary of 12 days," pointing out that "whoever watches this figure will realize that fierce fighting took place in Tal Afar."

The head of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki said, Wednesday (August 30, 2017), that "everyone knew" that Tal Afar was not liberated by fighting but by agreement, while expressing respect for "the will of the field commander and the way to address positions on the ground."

The MP for the province of Nineveh Mohammed Nuri al- Abed Rabbo, on Friday (September 1, 2017), the existence of "negotiations and agreements"Haider Abadi to answer a lot of questions in this regard.

On Saturday, September 2, 2017, the Lebanese Hezbollah accused the United States of assisting hundreds of members of the Da'ash organization to flee Tal Afar towards Kurdish areas.

It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced on Thursday (August 31, 2017), "victory" to liberate Tal Afar and Nineveh province from the grip of the organization, "Dahesh" in full, while addressing the members of the organization, "wherever you are, we are coming for liberation."

LINK

Tal Afar: No terrorist has surrendered to our factions and there is no agreement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum