Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan 8/26/17

2 posters

Go down

Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 Empty Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan 8/26/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 am

Family,

Finally, the long awaited clarification of the possible role of Trump - and as I has hoped for in that the Republic (meaning us as represented by Anna and her legal team in the bankruptcy case) offers Trump the role as President of the unincorporated Republic. And she goes on to CLARIFY that Ryan is merely involved with just another corporation (as we could all tell from his last few speeches). THE ARTICLE just published at paulstramer.net FOLLOWS:

(One important thing to note here: The "New Republic" is completely different from the "Restored Republic". The New Republic turned out to be a Cabal attempt to maintain control over the US. This was already taken care of after Paul Ryan became interim President in 2015. This was agreed upon by the APTB and the Republic military. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Urgent Message for Donald Trump

By Anna Von Reitz

This is an urgent message for US President Donald J. Trump:

Help is on the way.

What appears to be an insurmountable obstacle will melt away like morning mist.

You have been chosen to enter the vacated Office of President of the United States of America (Unincorporated). We have seen your heart in your actions and we approve of the steps you have taken to get the Ship of State back on course.

The so-called "New Republic" does not have a contract. Mr. Rothschild has been repeatedly rebuffed and informed that we have made new arrangements and have new contracts with new federal service providers in place following the attempt to vacate the federal obligations and commercial service contract known as The Constitution for the united States of America.

The assistance that FRANCE has rendered as part of the transition to new vendors is appreciated, but only approved on a month-by-month service for hire basis.

This counter-offer has been published widely and accepted, so there is no excuse for FRANCE to continue making efforts or claims otherwise. The so-called New Republic may represent the failed Territorial United States during its reorganization, but does not represent us.

Likewise, upon you acceptance of the Office of the President of the United States of America and your return to your birthright political status, you will be fully indemnified and enabled to act in concert with Michael Stephan Young to represent the interests of the Paramount Security Interest Holders and Priority Creditors of the UNITED STATES, INC. and the USA, Inc.

Our claims are in place and our Sovereign Letters Patent are recorded along with all the other documentation and corrections of the Public Record needed to enforce the Will of the People and their organic states.

You are not limited to be the President of a bankrupt Municipal or Territorial Government Services Corporation. You have the Office of the President of the United States of America (unincorporated) ready and waiting for your acceptance. Your indemnification bond will be sent to the treasury early next week, and until then and in the interim you can shelter your office under the indemnification bond of your birth state: AMRI00001 RA393427640US.

The United States of America is among the last standing land jurisdiction governments on Earth. It is the only entity (now that the Holy See has abdicated) competent to sort out this Mess, to forgive odious international debt, to restructure and exchange debts among nations, and to re-settle and re-venue the national governments owed to all the people on Earth.

As President of the unincorporated United States of America, you will be representing the interests and security of the actual states and people, who are the Paramount Security Interest Holders and Priority Creditors of the UNITED STATES, INC. and the USA, Inc. and all their franchises, subsidiaries and agencies.

This is a sacred calling in the universal sense, not to be undertaken lightly.

If you love your country, as we believe that you do, you are now enabled to occupy the land jurisdiction office and to act as a faithful fiduciary and agent of the unincorporated United States of America.

If Paul Ryan does assume office as President of the bankrupt Territorial United States, it should be regarded as a private corporate issue and not as any transfer of power or delegated authority affecting your public office as President of the United States of America upon your acceptance or the duty owed by both of you to the actual states and people.

----------------------------

See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

-- Submitted by Suzi

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 Empty Re: Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan 8/26/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 am

"Judge Anna Philosophy" by ubiety

In response to:

"Judge Anna Places the Ball Squarely in our Court Now" by Suzi

All,

We have 3100 counties among our 50 states. Unless and until each county organizes in an unincorporated way by forming proper jural assemblies, electing law enforcement officers and administration among other things, electing people who work for us and not some county CEO, the structure will not be complete. Remember, this is power from the ground up, not top down. The counties are the strongest level of this Republic, then the states, and then the federal level is the weakest. Anna's words of wisdom follow.

Suzi

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Thought for the Day from Anna Von Reitz

Until rank and file Americans understand what has happened and restore their unincorporated county governments, there's nobody being paid to enforce the Public Law, including the actual Constitution.

But, this is also in response to every reader who is a follower of "Judge" Anna Maria Riezinger.

Let's be very clear, nearly everything you read from "Judge" Anna is philosophy or opinion, not fact or law.

Why do I offer this post? I'll start out with some information about me, who I am, where I come from ethically and philosophically.

I have practiced law since 1982. Contrary to all the zealots who hate lawyers, I never took an oath of allegiance to "the Crown". I am not connected in any manner whatsoever with the "British Accreditation Registry" (shortened to "BAR" for convenience here), nor did that BAR start (or have anything to do with) state bars for attorneys in each of the United States. Attorney and Lawyer are perfectly synonymous in the US. An attorney called "esquire" has nothing to do with being a "Shield Bearer" any more than "the honorable" has anything to do with most elected officials that get called that. By the way, "let" in tennis means "stop". Get it? Think for yourself about this and don't get sucked in because you hate lawyers or had a bad experience in some lawsuit.

For those still convinced attorneys are sworn to another country government, take a look at the oath of office for California attorneys (it's just about the same across the states): "I solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of an attorney and counselor at law to the best of my knowledge and ability." Doesn't sound as tricky or seditious as some say, does it? Oh ya, there's no secret other oath or handshake required either. It turns out that, just like plumbers, architects, personal trainers, and anyone else... you show as much character when you do your job as you had when you started. Pretty simple.

Now, back to "Judge" Anna.... I was highly amused to read her letter dated 4/29/2015 and published online, she gives her reasoning why she is called a "judge". Anyone can study law and form opinions, and we can all agree that's fine. But neither she nor anyone is entitled to their own facts. In her letter of justification for calling herself a "judge", she states, "THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA is run by the ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC., which is a federal corporation doing business as the “THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT” — a privately owned and operated for-profit corporate franchise which is under contract to act “FOR” the STATE OF ALASKA which is another private, mostly foreign-owned corporate franchise of the UNITED STATES, INC., which is owned and operated by the IMF, which is an agency of the UNITED NATIONS, INC." This quote is AN ASSERTION, not a STATEMENT OF TRUE FACTS. Except documents she and other like minded folks have created themselves, there is ZERO documentary evidence to support this assertion. It's a theory which has grown into a philosophy for many, but it is NOT legally supported in any manner whatsoever. I can say, "I am the King of the Kansas Territory", but it doesn't make it true. By the way, I'm not interested in hearing anyone's reply that, in effect, says, "go read all 687 of her articles and you'll see!" Not interested. In the very document which supports her own authority as a judge of anything, the self-serving assertions and assumptions outweigh and out number supportable fact quite heavily.

von Reitz interweaves some common sense reasoning with wild assertions. Nowhere, in no governing place which issues or can authenticate "corporate charters" (otherwise often known as "articles of incorporation") does there exist a filing or official document of any kind which supports this von Reitz in this point. While it's possible to make up some kind of pretty "corporate charter" on a computer, that doesn't make it of the character as she asserts. By this I mean, it's fake, it's phony, there is no such thing as "ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC., doing business as the “THE SUPERIOR DISTRICT COURT” in Alaska. I dare you to find a copy of any state, federal, or any government issued "corporate charter" as this. This is one of 50 or more ASSERTIONS which are NOT facts. To support her assertion, she even says "ALASKA COURT SYSTEM, INC." is "listed on Dunn [sic] and Bradstreet". If we assume she actually refers to "Dun and Bradstreet", she blows it again since they are not. This is NOT the reasoning you want from a "judge" on whom you wish to rely for solid, confirmed information.

This self-appointed "authority" is not a judge except she defines herself into one. I'm old enough to have seen the 70's and 80's so-called "Patriot Movement" mentality re-warmed to make this analysis. She asserts the state is not the state. State government is not legitimate. The "real" government is somehow something else and she is a part of that somehow - unelected, unaccountable, a "judge" of her own appointment, based on "laws" which she defines and cherry picks to suit her philosophy. Indeed, from the sampling of her website articles I've now read, she rarely engages in legal reasoning. Her approach is consistent: make assertions which debunk current government, dismiss laws enacted by elected legislators, define a set of historic and superseded laws which tangentially support the general objective, and wrap it all up in disgust of the asserted illegitimacy of our current form of government. It sells great for the many citizens who feel the tyranny of what our actual government has devolved into - the bloated, self-seeking, unresponsive, juggernaut, growing crazily on auto-pilot which is EVERYTHING embodied by the prediction, "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury."

There are many well meaning people who have become drunk with the hoped for glory of restoring the more sane form of government we had 145 years ago. I'm one of that number. Still, the quality of the goal does not support the dismissal of facts and sound reasoning. Pay attention to the prosecution of people trying to use this silly and distorted reasoning. They are prosecuted not because of some fantasy "maritime" law structure. They seek some kind of special "in", they fall for some deception as if it is inside information. Some elected judges are corrupt. Some plumbers are corrupt. Some lawyers have a family and do their job carefully, honestly, and with integrity - never "taking an oath" to respect, serve, have allegiance to, or in any manner do anything for any country but this, in respect of the constitution and the laws of the state in which they perform their services. The "system" is corrupt more because it is sluggish and insufficiently responsive than because it is fraudulent or beholden to interests. Unless we also say that surgeons are elitist and corrupt simply because they can do brain surgery without killing the patient and you cannot, it is genuinely absurd to paint the "legal system" as corrupt because you may be incompetent as a lawyer when you try to represent yourself.

Okay, now having looked at the source of the information, we turn back to the first referenced post where "judge" Anna "places the ball squarely in our court". The poster's thought, obviously based on the quote from "the judge" is "[w]e have 3100 counties among our 50 states. Unless and until each county organizes in an unincorporated way by forming proper jural assemblies, electing law enforcement officers and administration among other things, electing people who work for us and not some county CEO, the structure will not be complete."

Fascinating. It appears they have gotten down to the nitty gritty on this "real government" versus "corporate" existing government: 1) we people must agree to throw all government employees and elected officials, law enforcement, including the whole legal system, 2) we have to stage a take over and replace all these people and offices with "our" people, and maybe the most importantly, 3) void every law currently in existence and replace it with a body of laws which existed 150 years ago and/or some archaic "common law" which comes from Great Britain (ironic, right?). Don't believe me? Read the "judge" Anna quote offered in the post:

"Until rank and file Americans understand what has happened and restore their unincorporated county governments, there's nobody being paid to enforce the Public Law, including the actual Constitution."

Doesn't it make you wonder what the hell she's talking about when she talks about the "actual Constitution". I'm thinking we are much better off without tinkering with the greatest document of governance in the history of governance on this planet. No 180 year old "corrections". No swapping in failed amendments which were never ratified. No reinterpretations. Thanks.

This self-appointed judge is literally suggesting a grassroots coup. Let's be honest, revolution is needed, but there's a very handy means of accomplishing that right now! It's called VOTING. But, alas, I return to my quote about democracy above, "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." This "judge" wants what the majority of US citizens can't find an important enough reason to care a damn about. They vote for the benefit of their "group", be it based on age, gender, sexual predispositions, race, or whatever be the sub-class de jour. What to do... What to do... I don't know, maybe don't elect idiots - from dog catcher to president!

So, think for yourself people. Following any self-appointed "authority" is usually a bad idea. But, you knew that, didn't you.

I am,

ubiety

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan   8/26/17 Empty Re: Anna von Reitz on the Potential Roles of Trump and Ryan 8/26/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:45 am

Anna Creamed Rice wrote:You have been chosen to enter the vacated Office of President of the United States of America (Unincorporated). We have seen your heart in your actions and we approve of the steps you have taken to get the Ship of State back on course.

Given Trump's problems, I really don't think that an endorsement from these loons is going to do him any favours.

Rolling Eyes

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum