Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Yosef - "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/25/17

2 posters

Go down

s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 Empty Yosef - "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/25/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:44 am

s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 Image1%2B%25281%2529

Like a slab of raw clay, here's Thursday's latest Intel for you to shape, mold, fire and glaze:

- End of August has always been the desired release period because it's the slowest trading / banking time of the year.

- End of August has always been the safest releas period because children are out of school (soft targets) and the vast majority of Western world vacations are taken in August before September begins.

- Every pre-purchased non-bank currency holder's email, phone number and address has been logged onto a single master list and conference with international security databases (chalked) for potential threats.

- All banks have submitted final account information for in-bank currency purchases and run against an international database cross check for security concerns (chalked).

- Over one hundred thousand known cabal agents have been arrested quietly holding currency illegally, and another twenty percent are expected to be incarcerated under aliases during the exchange process.

- Everybody deemed a threat to society worldwide has been chalked. Attempting to exchange currency will get them arrested and their amnesty terms revoked.

- The final exchange strategy has been implemented and different that previously discussed on public forms such as this. Remember there were several parallel redemption strategies running concurrently and those are being mixed and matched in a variety of ways to confuse adversaries of the transition.

- Benevolent species help from several universes are here assisting in humanity's transition which includes new value based economics and a quantum finance reset.

- Neutralizing measures have been applied to misinformation agents and actors of chaos worldwide, especially latent hidden hand operatives awaiting activation instructions in coordination to halt the event.

- Superior off world security measures have been installed to stand guard against potential energetic disruptions a la another 9/11 type terrorist attack.

- The Nation of Zimbabwe's announced return to the gold standard was an honors gesture given to original human beings (Africans) by the Elders.

- ZIM Bond Notes represent collateral holding claims against the entire wealth of the entire African Union because the ZIM currency will ultimately be placed in the IMF's Special Drawing Right (SDR) basket of global reserve currencies (in lieu of the South African Rand).

- All sovereign currencies of the world will eventually be placed into the same SDR basket as that is how the original 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement was negotiated in exchange for the 11 million metric tons loan of gold bullion from the Asian Elders.

- All modern financial accounts from the last sentry-three years have finally bettered settled at the sovereign tiered levels.

- Meaning every T1-T3 transaction was egotists, reconciled, granted liquidity and made whole on the new Hercules financial system as of this week Sunday August 20, 2017.

- This had to be done prior to the August 21, 2017 noon hour in Bethlehem which was the moment Heaven introduced Creator or Christ energy onto the surface of Urantia (earth).

- This completed a ten year grace or transition period going back to August 21, 2007 as negotiated by Draco representatives with their Human Sovereign Elder counterparts per Galactic Federation mediation .

- Hence the repeated phrase "transition versus transaction."

God is with us
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:13 am

Yosef said exchanges this weekend...don't forget, these were his words...just keep watch...the eclipse was the trigger, as was Jesus' real birthday in August, Trump's blue tie-wearing clone, Paul Ryan's TV appearance on CNN, and so on.

His own words condemn him as a cabal agent, a liar, and a fraud.  End of August has always been the desired RV time, but Yosef has claimed the RV was launched numerous times since February.  Again, he has been 100% wrong, 100% of the time.

Do not, under any circumstances, give this man your email address or contact information via Clarion Calls website.  It will be used for marketing, to monetize, to track/sell you items, and other purposes having nothing to do with 800 #s (which do not exist, because Yosef is a charlatan that preys upon unsuspecting, 'speculative investors.')
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - Yosef -  "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/25/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "Clay" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/25/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Yosef, remember this fantastic post?  This was 8 months ago, dipshit.  Internet blackout?  Rates live in Dubai?  Every bank got a memo that the RV would be live before Christmas?  Palestine and Ukraine restored?  Liar, Phony, Fraud, Charlatan, Agent of the Cabal.  EXPOSED.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t59924-yosef-is-ready-to-blow-12-23-16

Friday

---------

The Iraqi Budget has been published in the Gazette 4x. However, there's an Internet black out to the rest of the world.

So unless the country you reside in receives said Gazette in printed form the rates won't technically go live.

Yet rates are live right now in Dubai. So they're moving step by step like a turtle, not a hare.

Iraqi has said they will release the Internet blackout by midnight on Christmas Day, which is Saturday 4pm EDT Christmas Eve in USA.

Current screen rates for IQD in the USA are steadily climbing hourly, they are not sucker rates but toe in the water rates to test the new digital architecture.

Know every bank central bank in the world has received a memo that the RV will go live and before Christmas Day.

St. Germain Trust has been released and authorized to be unleaded for all humanity without restriction by the Chinese Elders.

That said, we are expectant at anytime, but hopeful by early tomorrow morning, which we hear Saturday allegedly was and is the RV back wall for global release because all banks and markets will be closed.

However, the RV administratively is known to have been released yesterday around 4PM on Thursday, and yet we have no concrete evidence of this, with no 800# invitation to participate as of yet. We are waiting on such a call and disbursal of contact information now.

Many geopolitical events occurred today:

The 2017 USA Military Budget was signed.

The UN Resolution of Palestine land returning from Israel settlements passed.

The Ukraine agreed to implement the Minsk Agreement with Russia.

Putin had his end of the year press conference and claimed victory in Aleppo.

We've had 3 different confirmations for all above information regarding the currencies and much more regarding the historical bonds, trade platforms and geopolitical connections.

If this isn't the RV, there is no RV as there are 3 back to back bank and market holidays all lined up staring Saturday 12.24 and going trough Monday 12.26--just enough time to get all the private redemptions through without detection.

We shall see if the dormant volcano that is the global GCR/RV is truly ready to finally blow or not. And soon.

God is with us.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum