Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RichQueen and word on the WGS?

+51
dharp
foundbetter
KathyD
MartyM
FREEWAY BILL
lambert
roadglide
eurika
jubalation
andora6400
mitkire
J G
shakes4life
dancingqueen
hmjtrj
moosetracks
raiderman
angels77
letmar321
jjhall
globalbiz
tootles
scott24680
rick152
obiewon
Rich Queen
rosienogg
OORAH
openmind
ProDinar
pgo
Jewelz
alohajim
1alaskan
Najm93
blueskygal
Terbo56
tport
sdtraderunner
happywelshguy
sharethesecret
duck81
Catherine
zoro
DLWard
willmar1313
loulou
gampy
norm
sncpitts
Big Bish
55 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty the two problems i see

Post by jjhall Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

imho, there are two (2) problems w/ the concept or reality of the WGS:

1. it seems to me the RV of the IQD runs counter to and against everything Fulford addresses. the IQD RV is as far as i can tell, a 'dark cabal' plan to recapitalize that same 'dark cabal'... so those who believe what fulford discusses, guess what, u are arguing against the IQD RV.

2. the WGS payouts are not n anyways a reliable forgone conclusion. even if they are 'real', in other words this does not mean they will be paid out.

imho, the IQD RV and the WGS appear to run counter to one another.

jjhall

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty Re: RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by letmar321 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

I agree with you...can we "delete" this poser? LOL. He is just pooping on everybody's threads!

Jewelz wrote:
blueskygal wrote:
sharethesecret wrote: delete delete delete threadsneaker

??? and you are supposed to be a "share the secret" person and you dont believe that thoughts become things or that any of this is real??? hmmm sounds like a poser affraid 🇳🇴

EXACTLY blueskygal ! It's not hard to figure out. Pretend to share secrets, when you don't really know any.

Just like people pretending to be some kind of spiritual, when they are really spiritually arrogant and have not the slightest clue in the world what that truly entails. As if religion had anything to do with it

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty Re: RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by letmar321 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 am

Thanks Rich Queen and others for bringing this info. out to share with others. I am still reading and doing my own research about this. I am surprised with the arrogant people on this forum that when they don't agree with the thread ask to be deleted or start scoffing and bashing.
Please members, this is Okie's site and he has asked respect for all. If you do not agree with the thread go bash somewhere else.
Please Rich Queen, continue bringing your information. There are some of us here that appreciate your input... :farao:

Rich Queen wrote:Here is more about the real fight that has been going on behind the scenes, that at last looks to have finally been WON:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

Please read this with an open mind. Decades of research went into this. Consider that there is an entire world you know NOTHING about that has been shaping your lives for decades, if not centuries, and that that structure is now at an end.

Read and learn . . .

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by angels77 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 am

I, too, appreciate your input!!! I have been reading this type of info for years.
angels77
angels77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 am

way out there like Pluto.

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 am

jjhall wrote:imho, there are two (2) problems w/ the concept or reality of the WGS:

1. it seems to me the RV of the IQD runs counter to and against everything Fulford addresses. the IQD RV is as far as i can tell, a 'dark cabal' plan to recapitalize that same 'dark cabal'... so those who believe what fulford discusses, guess what, u are arguing against the IQD RV.

2. the WGS payouts are not n anyways a reliable forgone conclusion. even if they are 'real', in other words this does not mean they will be paid out.

I have to disagree with you jjhall..

The world global settlements will bring about metals backed currencies for the whole world controlled by the good guys. The fed and all the other rothschild private central banks will be cut out of the action. Basel III banking is now in place, so the shenanigans the cabal pulled with money won't be allowed anymore. In the process, the derivatives markets will be blown up - derivatives are a nuclear timebomb sitting within our financial markets.

Of course, high level cabalistas will be arrested during the process.

The IQD was the way the cabal was going to refinance themselves - that was their plan, true. The problem for the cabal is that there are are far more powerful forces controlling the RV than bodies like the IMF. The RV will not happen until the good guys have all their ducks in a row, and the cabal will be destroyed in the process of doing the global settlements and the rv as well. Basically, the good guys hijacked their plan from them.

That's why the RV has been delayed as long as it has been. The bad guys have certainly tried desperately to get it done, but each time they fail. I wonder why?

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by raiderman Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:02 am

scott24680 wrote:
jjhall wrote:imho, there are two (2) problems w/ the concept or reality of the WGS:

I have to disagree with you jjhall..

The world global settlements will bring about metals backed currencies for the whole world controlled by the good guys. The fed and all the other rothschild private central banks will be cut out of the action. Basel III banking is now in place, so the shenanigans the cabal pulled with money won't be allowed anymore. In the process, the derivatives markets will be blown up - derivatives are a nuclear timebomb sitting within our financial markets.

Of course, high level cabalistas will be arrested during the process.

The IQD was the way the cabal was going to refinance themselves - that was their plan, true. The problem for the cabal is that there are are far more powerful forces controlling the RV than bodies like the IMF. The RV will not happen until the good guys have all their ducks in a row, and the cabal will be destroyed in the process of doing the global settlements and the rv as well. Basically, the good guys hijacked their plan from them.

That's why the RV has been delayed as long as it has been. The bad guys have certainly tried desperately to get it done, but each time they fail. I wonder why?

Some info I ran across re: WGS...http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-global-settlement-funds.html

raiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by moosetracks Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 am

Scott24680 I sure hope your right
moosetracks
moosetracks

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty UFO Coverup

Post by rosienogg Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks Rich Queen for all the knowledge that you share with us to help us understand the whole picture.

To understand what is really going on you would have to understand that this whole picture we are usually talking about includes a huge UFO government coverup. And since this is a very big part of what is going on right now it would be impossible for you to anybody to understand if you don't posses this "alien" coverup knowledge. These "beings" from another planet are currently helping us "not hurting" us in trying to bring all this about, including the Dinar RV. They are the "good" faction in all of this.

TO THOSE NON BELIEVERS...

Attached is a link on a person whom I had the honor of meeting a long time ago. Years later I was also personally involved with another family working with these programs as well, so believe me I know first hand that this is true. And after you see this video you might just ask yourself.."Wow if the government can cover all this up so nicely, I wonder what else they may be covering up"? The answer that I would say to you is ....A Lot!

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/area-51-scientists-story.html

Believe me people like this don't make this kind of stuff up!!!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Time will tell on the pay outs, but they are real, I do believe they will be paid and life will be good. But I do think they will be paid to those with faith. All of this money is to go to those who believe...of a higher vibration...not the doubters and neggies. Those folks will be left behind.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hmjtrj Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 pm

hemademe ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıuɹnʇ sı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ 'sǝǝƃ
I have never heard about this. It sounds very interesting. How will this effect the common man. I'm curious because I really don't know.

hmjtrj

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Rich Queen.... please keep the latest updates coming. This is very informative and it is appreciated.

dancingqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm

hmjtrj wrote: hemademe ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıuɹnʇ sı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ 'sǝǝƃ
I have never heard about this. It sounds very interesting. How will this effect the common man. I'm curious because I really don't know.

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t4799-is-it-true-that-the-federal-government-is-a-corporation-and-has-superceeded-the-constitution-of-the-republic-of-the-united-states-of-america

Check this out. Then search this site for NESARA. I think it was Okie that posted a great article on NESARA. Then check out Farm Claims too. A friend of mine...her husband was killed in prison for supporting this claim. She's a very interesting lady to talk to about this stuff. It's real alright...it's real.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hmjtrj Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks

hmjtrj

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Rich Queen wrote:Here's the main thing you need to pay attention to with regards to this subject. When you see things like The Benjamin Fulford reports or White Hat reports saying the Dark Cabal is still pulling scandalous stunts, nothing is going to be released. But when you see that MAJOR strides have been made to put the last stake into the vampiric black heart of the greedy people that have been hoarding the world's wealth, like the reports that have been coming out lately, then you know that we are poised on the brink of ALL releases. RV, WGS, PP's, CMKX, all of it. And they ARE connected. All of them. Many "gurus" won't touch the subject because so many of YOU insist it's fantasy. Doesn't mean they are not WELL versed in the connection - they just don't want to rock the boat. Especially on a subject that is so shrouded in secrecy and controversy.

For those of you who laugh and scoff at this, go right ahead. When the announcements start to come out, perhaps at least because you have been introduced to the concept you won't be nearly as blindsided as many others will be. Why is it so easy for some of you to be rude and insulting, SO sure that the people trying to educate you on these matters are "nut jobs" and "looney tunes"? Sure, I understand that considering the reality you think exists is a total lie perpetrated by those who just want to live off of all of us like unholy ticks is somewhat confronting. But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT UNTRUE OR FALSE.

I don't really care if you believe it or not. That will be a moot point soon enough. I DO care that you make sure you and your families are prepared for some BIG changes that will be hitting us shortly after the RV due to the massive shakeup of the status quo.

Much love,
Rich Queen :queen:

YES....great comments RQ.....why some folks come here and bash is beyond me....again...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ THIS!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty THANK YOU RQ

Post by willmar1313 Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm

I must say it does take alot to go against the flow of the dinarians group. However, I also hold dinar I am also part of the PP as well. I agree with you RQ and thanks for your bold and brave statement as to addressing the WGS. This is an unbelievable time for the whole world, the more we power ourselves with understanding of all the information the more we have an opportunity to survive what's coming our way.
I commend you dear friend for your statement regarding the WGS and pray this will come to an end ofr us all real soon.

Marae

willmar1313

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:02 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:Here's the main thing you need to pay attention to with regards to this subject. When you see things like The Benjamin Fulford reports or White Hat reports saying the Dark Cabal is still pulling scandalous stunts, nothing is going to be released. But when you see that MAJOR strides have been made to put the last stake into the vampiric black heart of the greedy people that have been hoarding the world's wealth, like the reports that have been coming out lately, then you know that we are poised on the brink of ALL releases. RV, WGS, PP's, CMKX, all of it. And they ARE connected. All of them. Many "gurus" won't touch the subject because so many of YOU insist it's fantasy. Doesn't mean they are not WELL versed in the connection - they just don't want to rock the boat. Especially on a subject that is so shrouded in secrecy and controversy.

For those of you who laugh and scoff at this, go right ahead. When the announcements start to come out, perhaps at least because you have been introduced to the concept you won't be nearly as blindsided as many others will be. Why is it so easy for some of you to be rude and insulting, SO sure that the people trying to educate you on these matters are "nut jobs" and "looney tunes"? Sure, I understand that considering the reality you think exists is a total lie perpetrated by those who just want to live off of all of us like unholy ticks is somewhat confronting. But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT UNTRUE OR FALSE.

I don't really care if you believe it or not. That will be a moot point soon enough. I DO care that you make sure you and your families are prepared for some BIG changes that will be hitting us shortly after the RV due to the massive shakeup of the status quo.

Much love,

YES....great comments RQ.....why some folks come here and bash is beyond me....again...NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ THIS!

Rich Queen: I have first hand knowledge about CMKX and second hand knowledge on the Farm Claims. They are all true and coming to fruition. I believe the RV of the dinar will be the tipping point for everything to start happening, so you are right. Once this RV's everyone get ready for a rollercoaster ride of your life! Wild times ahead!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J G Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:17 pm

WGS=Mark of the Beast as described in Revelation? We will not be able to buy or sell without the mark........I don't believe in the Rapture but I do believe God will "keep and protect" his people during this time. But that is a whole nuther can of worms!

J G

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:34 pm

J G wrote:WGS=Mark of the Beast as described in Revelation? We will not be able to buy or sell without the mark........I don't believe in the Rapture but I do believe God will "keep and protect" his people during this time. But that is a whole nuther can of worms!

I know of the mark of the beast and it's available now. But it's the dark cabal that has to implement it and they are going down as we speak. So...the mark of the beast may not happen...hopefully not. As we all know...the light wins. This planet called earth is getting ready to birth into the 5th dimension where evil can not exist. No one really knows for sure how things will go, when and if they will take place, but all I do know is change is upon us all.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:44 pm

tootles wrote:
J G wrote:WGS=Mark of the Beast as described in Revelation? We will not be able to buy or sell without the mark........I don't believe in the Rapture but I do believe God will "keep and protect" his people during this time. But that is a whole nuther can of worms!

I know of the mark of the beast and it's available now. But it's the dark cabal that has to implement it and they are going down as we speak. So...the mark of the beast may not happen...hopefully not. As we all know...the light wins. This planet called earth is getting ready to birth into the 5th dimension where evil can not exist. No one really knows for sure how things will go, when and if they will take place, but all I do know is change is upon us all.

Thanks for your comment tootles.....very interesting.....I can hardly sleep at night thinking of all that is about to happen! I appreciate so much your firsthand knowledge too! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angels77 Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

scott24680 wrote:

Here is one of the men who was instrumental in the "Farm Claims" RQ references above - it's very enlightening.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-74743/TS-374576.mp3

I am now seeing how all of this fits together, and how all the pieces are required to liberate mankind.[/quote]

I found this mp3 very enlightening...... It is a long mp3 but very worth listening to!! Thanks very much scott24680
angels77
angels77

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:48 pm

J G" - WGS=Mark of the Beast as described in Revelation? We will not be able to buy or sell without the mark........I don't believe in the Rapture but I do believe God will "keep and protect" his people during this time. But that is a whole nuther can of worms!

All of the Beasts are leaving the scene right now so you can have and keep your money - otherwise you would not be receiving any - whatsoever

The Rapture is simply an allegory for a false teaching using the negative polarity aspect for the lower energy of judgment day of what is to be humanities and earths ascension into a higher frequency realm of 5d heaven on earth in physicality - there is no polarity in 5d at zero point = a time of no-time -

The aspect of you having to deal with time itself waiting for things to manifest from your thinking like you are now is going away for good so you can create with your own thinking in the NOW as the creator god that you are - whatever he could do - you can do just as well if not better - that is ALL that is going on
-
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:12 pm

But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 pm

mitkire wrote:But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

This is for you to do your homework. I have years under my belt, so I know the stuff I talk about is what I believe to be true. When all of this comes to a head and we get the dark cabal out of the way, then the TRUTH...WHAT REALLY IS TRUE...will be let out for all to digest. Until then...I will continue to do my homework and know what is on the television is not my truth as is the government and all that goes with it.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

No they don't, my dear. Here's why. The RV of the IQD has been FORCIBLY TAKEN from the Dark Cabal members that originally came up with the plan. None of them will be allowed to keep any of their IQD aside from whatever deals have been made behind the scenes with those that have complied. The Dark Cabal will NOT be allowed to recapitalize - this is also why Basel III banking is so critical right now. As long as it has been implemented these snakes can't continue to hide their money anywhere.

It all fits together. Quite nicely, I might add.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm

mitkire wrote:But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

It also does not make it untrue either.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty Can you explain please?

Post by andora6400 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 pm

willmar1313 wrote:Those of us who are a part of the WGS know verywell they do exist and they are the funds to which will be used to pay out the dinar cash ins. You dinarians think you are the savors of the world. You are in a way but a very very small way. The WGS have been in place for many years to pay at a certain timeframe. Those of us who know truy inderstand and know what it is like to have to wait for something. Patience is what we have learned throughout the many years since being apart of the WGS. You have had the very best intel on this sited and should understand it's not all about you and your need but the worlds. BE PATIENT BECAUSE TIME IS AT ITS SURFACE FOR THIS ALL TO BREAK LOOSE.
marae

What does part of the WGS mean? Can you explain that with real facts or conjecture only?

andora6400

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 pm

shakes4life wrote:

Much love,

You hang in there, Shakes. I adore you for your spirit and your true desire to spread knowledge, even when people bash you for it. Just remember - there are those that hear you, and the best news is the truth will out anyway sooner than later! ❤ :queen:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:47 pm

andora6400 wrote:
willmar1313 wrote:Those of us who are a part of the WGS know verywell they do exist and they are the funds to which will be used to pay out the dinar cash ins. You dinarians think you are the savors of the world. You are in a way but a very very small way. The WGS have been in place for many years to pay at a certain timeframe. Those of us who know truy inderstand and know what it is like to have to wait for something. Patience is what we have learned throughout the many years since being apart of the WGS. You have had the very best intel on this sited and should understand it's not all about you and your need but the worlds. BE PATIENT BECAUSE TIME IS AT ITS SURFACE FOR THIS ALL TO BREAK LOOSE.
marae

What does part of the WGS mean? Can you explain that with real facts or conjecture only?

I would assume that they meant they are recipients of a Prosperity Package from one of the Prosperity Programs. If there hadn't been so many threats of people losing their funds should they show the paperwork to anyone I'm sure someone would take a screenshot and post them. But there is the threat of a BIG non-disclosure. So no one is willing to show the proof.

I have seen the paperwork for one of the programs with my own eyes. And someone posted info on the originators of The Farms Clams earlier in this thread. That's the best I can do by way of providing facts.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Rich Queen and others, I am keeping an open mind. I am Christian, so some of this is hard to understand, but I won't bash what I don't know about. I am heeding your warning to take care of family and friends and to be prepared for some rough times. I am looking forward to the RV. I have a question, ok, several questions. If the dark cabal is to be destroyed and if I am reading this right, the stock market will go up in flames as well? What about the millions of people that will be financially wiped out? How can this be good for them? And if we are to take proper care of our RV blessings and the stock market is melting down, then where do we put our new found wealth? What can we do with our money so it is still there when the earth goes to this higher level ya'll are talking about? How much gold/silver/land can a person buy anyway? Thanks for your answers.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sdtraderunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:33 pm

globalbiz wrote:
sdtraderunner wrote:Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

Since you are so.... very sure you must have irrefutable proof...please provide same as I am very interested to see it and learn from those who are more informed and connected.

If I was allowed to share paperwork that I am privy to I would. There is paperwork that has been put out on part of it, the Farmers claims. Sorry, Doesnt really matter to me who believes, I know its true and I have been involved in this for many years, Now is the time for all of this to come to fruition.

Go WGS, CMKX and GO RV!!!!

sdtraderunner

Back to top Go down

Post by sdtraderunner Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Rich Queen wrote:
andora6400 wrote:
marae

I would assume that they meant they are recipients of a Prosperity Package from one of the Prosperity Programs. If there hadn't been so many threats of people losing their funds should they show the paperwork to anyone I'm sure someone would take a screenshot and post them. But there is the threat of a BIG non-disclosure. So no one is willing to show the proof.

I have seen the paperwork for one of the programs with my own eyes. And someone posted info on the originators of The Farms Clams earlier in this thread. That's the best I can do by way of providing facts.

You hit the nail right on the head!!! Rich Queen glad to have someone like you who knows what we are going through and believes us! You Rock Girlfriend!! :cheers:

sdtraderunner

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:21 am

Rich Queen wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

Much love,

You hang in there, Shakes. I adore you for your spirit and your true desire to spread knowledge, even when people bash you for it. Just remember - there are those that hear you, and the best news is the truth will out anyway sooner than later! ❤ :queen:

AMEN my friend......I don't know how many times I have said it but I will say it again......THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE!! bigsmile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:36 am

sdtraderunner wrote:
globalbiz wrote:
sdtraderunner wrote:Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

Since you are so.... very sure you must have irrefutable proof...please provide same as I am very interested to see it and learn from those who are more informed and connected.

If I was allowed to share paperwork that I am privy to I would. There is paperwork that has been put out on part of it, the Farmers claims. Sorry, Doesnt really matter to me who believes, I know its true and I have been involved in this for many years, Now is the time for all of this to come to fruition.

Go WGS, CMKX and GO RV!!!!

If people were allowed to I'm SURE they would. But they AREN'T.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:04 am

jubalation wrote:Rich Queen and others, I am keeping an open mind. I am Christian, so some of this is hard to understand, but I won't bash what I don't know about. I am heeding your warning to take care of family and friends and to be prepared for some rough times. I am looking forward to the RV. I have a question, ok, several questions. If the dark cabal is to be destroyed and if I am reading this right, the stock market will go up in flames as well? What about the millions of people that will be financially wiped out? How can this be good for them? And if we are to take proper care of our RV blessings and the stock market is melting down, then where do we put our new found wealth? What can we do with our money so it is still there when the earth goes to this higher level ya'll are talking about? How much gold/silver/land can a person buy anyway? Thanks for your answers.

NOW you are starting to think in the right direction. You are correct - many, many people will be financially wiped out. Understand NOW why I am urging all of you to keep you and yours safe during a period of major upheaval?

Here is where it is ultimately good for them. The stock market is nothing but a shell game, a grotesque farce that has been manipulated by a select few for their own selfish gain. IT HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY. The entire house of cards needs to come crashing down in order to build a new, equitable system that is actually based on REAL assets. The puppet masters MUST have their financial fingers broken so they can never pull the strings again.

Now here is where the WGS and PP's come into play. Many will be suffering and without funds. It is up to the trustees of the funds to disperse them in a manner that helps as many people as possible. Redistributing the wealth as it were. That way, NO ONE is hoarding money the way they have been. If one of the trustees doesn't follow the guidelines for dispersal to the letter, they lose control of their funds, and it is awarded to another trustee. THE GUIDELINES ARE EXTREMELY STRICT. Hence the non-disclosures.

As for protecting your wealth, the stock market is out. TANGIBLE ASSETS - precious metals, LAND (especially farmland), even things like heirloom seeds and machines that are used for farming and construction will be good to buy. Some currencies will fare better than the USD - look into diversifying into those with a multi-currency account. I AM NOT AN EXPERT, SO I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU HIRE ONE TO TRY TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS. These are just some of the things I myself have been looking into.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 am

How about the ISX?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:19 am

phoenix13 wrote:How about the ISX?

Interesting idea . . . but don't know enough about what is coming to say whether or not it's a safe bet. It might be . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty Prosperity Packages

Post by eurika Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 am

Rich Queen does the prosperity packages have to be released before the RV can occur. In your opinion will we see it today

eurika

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:54 am

Within 30 days of NESARA's Announcement we will have a re-indexing of all items, on a 1:10 basis. That will take most of the inflation out of the world economies which will all be based on gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals.

Gold will then be set at $50/oz; Silver at $10/oz and Platinum at $100/oz. All current Federal Reserve notes will be exchanged $1:$1 with US Treasury Notes for all within this country. All printing plates for Federal Reserve Notes will be removed from their current locations and destroyed.

ALL governments will become compliant or will be changed. The universal Law of the One is not political or religious but it recognizes that all life comes from the Source of All That IS and has an equal or equivalent divine plan. We all are equal parts of that plan. No country and no being will be forgotten or shorted.

The legal means to take us through this was set in place in 1999 by the ICJ at which time St Germain and the King of Swords/head of the worldwide militia of 4,000,000 men + 40,000 Galactic-humans, were given the power to prosecute and take such actions as are required to remove the corrupt ones and to insure that the whole planet is prepared for upshift into the 5th Dimension in the short time left in this cycle.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 am

Rich Queen wrote:
jubalation wrote:Rich Queen and others, I am keeping an open mind. I am Christian, so some of this is hard to understand, but I won't bash what I don't know about. I am heeding your warning to take care of family and friends and to be prepared for some rough times. I am looking forward to the RV. I have a question, ok, several questions. If the dark cabal is to be destroyed and if I am reading this right, the stock market will go up in flames as well? What about the millions of people that will be financially wiped out? How can this be good for them? And if we are to take proper care of our RV blessings and the stock market is melting down, then where do we put our new found wealth? What can we do with our money so it is still there when the earth goes to this higher level ya'll are talking about? How much gold/silver/land can a person buy anyway? Thanks for your answers.

NOW you are starting to think in the right direction. You are correct - many, many people will be financially wiped out. Understand NOW why I am urging all of you to keep you and yours safe during a period of major upheaval?

Here is where it is ultimately good for them. The stock market is nothing but a shell game, a grotesque farce that has been manipulated by a select few for their own selfish gain. IT HAS NO BASIS IN REALITY. The entire house of cards needs to come crashing down in order to build a new, equitable system that is actually based on REAL assets. The puppet masters MUST have their financial fingers broken so they can never pull the strings again.

Now here is where the WGS and PP's come into play. Many will be suffering and without funds. It is up to the trustees of the funds to disperse them in a manner that helps as many people as possible. Redistributing the wealth as it were. That way, NO ONE is hoarding money the way they have been. If one of the trustees doesn't follow the guidelines for dispersal to the letter, they lose control of their funds, and it is awarded to another trustee. THE GUIDELINES ARE EXTREMELY STRICT. Hence the non-disclosures.

As for protecting your wealth, the stock market is out. TANGIBLE ASSETS - precious metals, LAND (especially farmland), even things like heirloom seeds and machines that are used for farming and construction will be good to buy. Some currencies will fare better than the USD - look into diversifying into those with a multi-currency account. I AM NOT AN EXPERT, SO I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU HIRE ONE TO TRY TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS. These are just some of the things I myself have been looking into.

Rich Queen: WOW...Somebody gets it!!! YEA!!! It's nice to meet someone, even through a forum that gets what is going on in this world, why the RV is a bit slow and where to put the RV money until a safer time comes. We need more like you to get on here and start talking about these programs. I'd be happy to chime in as well. We are headed for uncharted waters...so we must listen to our gut (our instinct) and go by what God is trying to say. Each individual has the answers inside, we just have to listen. All of this 2011 lifestyle...noise...busi-ness has kept people tired. Too tired to meditate and pray. So you loose your connection with God..or at least it is very dim. So folks...WAKE UP! I say to you WAKE UP! A new day is dawning. Exciting along with cautious days ahead. Those of us who are awake...it's our responsibility to help others any way you can. The time for folks laughing in your face are nearly up, so keep trying. We have a long way to go. Thanks Rich Queen for all of your support, info., and love. A true asset you are!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:55 am

tootles wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:

Rich Queen: WOW...Somebody gets it!!! YEA!!! It's nice to meet someone, even through a forum that gets what is going on in this world, why the RV is a bit slow and where to put the RV money until a safer time comes. We need more like you to get on here and start talking about these programs. I'd be happy to chime in as well. We are headed for uncharted waters...so we must listen to our gut (our instinct) and go by what God is trying to say. Each individual has the answers inside, we just have to listen. All of this 2011 lifestyle...noise...busi-ness has kept people tired. Too tired to meditate and pray. So you loose your connection with God..or at least it is very dim. So folks...WAKE UP! I say to you WAKE UP! A new day is dawning. Exciting along with cautious days ahead. Those of us who are awake...it's our responsibility to help others any way you can. The time for folks laughing in your face are nearly up, so keep trying. We have a long way to go. Thanks Rich Queen for all of your support, info., and love. A true asset you are!

Jubalation: Christians and Catholics will have a very rough time when they learn that the church has lied to them all. Christian churches, the larger ones, take orders from the government on what they can preach on. If they don't they are harassed pushing them out. Good Christian pastors learned to speak between the lines hoping their flock would get the message. A few bold pastors preach the Word and take the heat, most are followers and preach on current issues. Keep reading...stretch your mind. It will seem strange to your mind, but check your heart. Your heart is where you judge the message. Sometimes we miss it and that's ok...keep trying. You'll get it. Welcome aboard! PS... Rich Queen has some great ways to protect your money and what to do with it. Take heed.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 am

Yes, Tootsies. It hurts my heart knowing that the veil will be torn so painfully from so many eyes, but it must be done. There are some righteous men and women whose faith is so strong, their love so pure, that the deception that has been perpetrated against them is all the more heinous.

I post this so that you may start to open your eyes, despite how painful it may be. Why do you suppose this decree has come about now? It is ALL part of the upcoming changes.

PUBLIC BANISHMENT ORDER
Posted on September 15, 2011 by itccs
Issued against the Corporations known as the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church, and United Church of Canada

The Tribal Elders of many Tribal councils have issued a banishment order as of Sept. 18th, 2011 of the above-mentioned orders. These are tribes that have welcomed these Churches for centuries until now. And more will follow. Here is the decree in print:

http://itccs.org/2011/09/15/public-banishment-order/

In case you are wondering why I am posting this here, it is because The Catholic Church is one of the biggest parts of The Global Elite that has been stealing and hoarding monies from all of us - and thereby blocking this redistribution of wealth. And on top of that, they are guilty of heinous crimes against children. Look on the right side of the site that the link goes to - the charges are there.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 am

Rich Queen wrote:Yes, Tootsies. It hurts my heart knowing that the veil will be torn so painfully from so many eyes, but it must be done. There are some righteous men and women whose faith is so strong, their love so pure, that the deception that has been perpetrated against them is all the more heinous.

I post this so that you may start to open your eyes, despite how painful it may be. Why do you suppose this decree has come about now? It is ALL part of the upcoming changes.

PUBLIC BANISHMENT ORDER
Posted on September 15, 2011 by itccs
Issued against the Corporations known as the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Church, and United Church of Canada

The Tribal Elders of many Tribal councils have issued a banishment order as of Sept. 18th, 2011 of the above-mentioned orders. These are tribes that have welcomed these Churches for centuries until now. And more will follow. Here is the decree in print:

http://itccs.org/2011/09/15/public-banishment-order/

In case you are wondering why I am posting this here, it is because The Catholic Church is one of the biggest parts of The Global Elite that has been stealing and hoarding monies from all of us - and thereby blocking this redistribution of wealth. And on top of that, they are guilty of heinous crimes against children. Look on the right side of the site that the link goes to - the charges are there.

I will check out the link, but I have to say, I love what you have to say. All of this is true. My husband and I have been planting seeds for years...handing out DVD's of various truth information to people we meet along the way. If we feel we need to leave a dvd with someone who is pumping gas next to us, we do. We try to follow the leading of the heart. Try to do what we are purposed to do. When folks really start to wake up, we will be in a financial position to help calm the nerves, feed some folks and help them now help others. Here is a link as to what is happening in Ireland: https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dmo5MXrqbDeA&h=bAQD94CeE
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 am

tootles wrote:
tootles wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:

Jubalation: Christians and Catholics will have a very rough time when they learn that the church has lied to them all. Christian churches, the larger ones, take orders from the government on what they can preach on. If they don't they are harassed pushing them out. Good Christian pastors learned to speak between the lines hoping their flock would get the message. A few bold pastors preach the Word and take the heat, most are followers and preach on current issues. Keep reading...stretch your mind. It will seem strange to your mind, but check your heart. Your heart is where you judge the message. Sometimes we miss it and that's ok...keep trying. You'll get it. Welcome aboard! PS... Rich Queen has some great ways to protect your money and what to do with it. Take heed.

Rich Queen: I love that post! It's about time...YES!!!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 2 Empty How to Regain Your Freedom

Post by roadglide Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 am

tootles wrote:
tootles wrote:
tootles wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:

Rich Queen: I love that post! It's about time...YES!!!

Excellent posts by all of you. If anyone on this forum would like my free PDF, entitled, 'How to Regain Your Freedom' please send your request to mike@americandream4all.com It deals with the Christians' responsiblility to resist and rebuke evil government and the true teaching of God's arrangement of authority in the Bible. You may also ask AQ for a copy, if you so choose.
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Very good responses, thanks all for trying to help me understand. Jewelz, if gold will be set at $50, silver at $10, then how in tarnation can that be a good investment? Sounds like if I park my cash in metals, I will lose my a$$ in the process. Rich Queen, If I should invest in land, which is exactly what I want to do, then I must have tractors, etc. to operate the farm. But another question, if we will be enlightened with free energy, then what good is a $100,000 diesel drinking tractor going to do for me? If oil companies are the spawn of the devil, will there still be diesel to run equipment? Or gasoline for cars? I'm not being a smart alec, just asking questions.

On the Church, I agree some are certainly corrupt and mouthpieces for the politicos. The church I belong to is a small country church that is not affilatied with any "conferences" or organizations. It is patterned after the 1st century church, we take our text straight from the Bible and there is no man made additions. We don't even have musical instruments. I guess because Jesus didn't have a guitar or piano. LOL I believe in God and his son Jesus. The Bible is holy word to me and just a good set of rules to live by. If there is something better out there, then bring it on. I will keep an open mind. But in the meantime, my feet are firmly grounded in the Bible. I haven't seen anybody come up with anything any better.

While we're on the Bible, look up Genesis, chapter 6, verse 1-4. Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful, and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And the Lord said,"My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh, yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in ot the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men of old, men of renown.

Soooooo.........who were the giants?
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lambert Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Wow. you guys are all really creepy and lil bit on the border of double wammy weirdo-ness.

lambert

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:05 pm

WGS is VERY REAL and YOUR PRESIDENT is the ONLY LEADER refusing to sign to have them released..... Makes me proud to be living in a country with a President who continuously holds up a better future for not only his own people, but the world for his own personal agenda....

Study this and tell me that I am wrong....

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that a particular very large church group who is centered in a place called Vatican City is false. However, I get the plain drift here that there are those who feel that some particular coming revelations will somehow mean that even true Christianity will be thrown out with that apostate abomination that God will judge. There is a true Christian church in this world and anyone here that thinks it's based on some centuries old lie is truly deceived. The true triune God of the Bible, who is also the one who sent his son Jesus Christ, is still on the throne. It is He who is the King and will judge all things. Do not be deceived into thinking some kind of "awakening" or "ascension" is about to take place where all the bad guys (including even true religion) just goes away and we're left with some kind of John Lennon like world that he liked to describe in the song "Imagine." This is a lie from the pit and I hope and pray that people aren't deceived by it. The aliens from the Pleiades aren't the good guys. Nesara isn't going to be announced. The scripture says things get progressively worse and worse until the end, not the other way around.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:55 pm

duck81 wrote:Yes, I wholeheartedly agree that a particular very large church group who is centered in a place called Vatican City is false. However, I get the plain drift here that there are those who feel that some particular coming revelations will somehow mean that even true Christianity will be thrown out with that apostate abomination that God will judge. There is a true Christian church in this world and anyone here that thinks it's based on some centuries old lie is truly deceived. The true triune God of the Bible, who is also the one who sent his son Jesus Christ, is still on the throne. It is He who is the King and will judge all things. Do not be deceived into thinking some kind of "awakening" or "ascension" is about to take place where all the bad guys (including even true religion) just goes away and we're left with some kind of John Lennon like world that he liked to describe in the song "Imagine." This is a lie from the pit and I hope and pray that people aren't deceived by it. The aliens from the Pleiades aren't the good guys. Nesara isn't going to be announced. The scripture says things get progressively worse and worse until the end, not the other way around.

This could obviously be argued/discussed, 'till the cows come home or we have an RV.
Not that anyone will really care, but both sides of this topic actually are right, or at least have points that are or may be right.
IMHO, I cannot document or prove what is said to be forthcoming with NASARA or WGS, yet I do tend to believe in some of it, and hope for some of it. On the other hand, I cannot prove or claim to know exactly what the 'True Christianity' or church is. I do believe there is a supreme and loving God that created us (mankind) at some point. I also know that all known religions, have come from Man. The 'Word of God' (Bible), regardles of your belief of its insperation, Was written by Man. Thus at the very least is subject to some skepticism. I guess my point is that I wish people would put more emphasis on their faith or belief in God, rather than any particular church or religion. And anyone who says this IS 'The Way' (the Only and right way)... I think has been caught up more in the Church than in God.
So, where does that leave us ? We all have to decide the things we believe in, and much like most things, if we keep an open mind and are willing to learn, consider and accept other possibilities, we grow and prosper. Hopefully along the way, we can share and help others to do the same. That doesn't meen controling or dominating o forcing anyone to believe or agree with your perspective.
Well after all that, we still dont have a "Confirmed" RV... So I guess we can continue along this path until we get more News Smile
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm

MartyM wrote:

This could obviously be argued/discussed, 'till the cows come home or we have an RV.
Not that anyone will really care, but both sides of this topic actually are right, or at least have points that are or may be right.
IMHO, I cannot document or prove what is said to be forthcoming with NASARA or WGS, yet I do tend to believe in some of it, and hope for some of it. On the other hand, I cannot prove or claim to know exactly what the 'True Christianity' or church is. I do believe there is a supreme and loving God that created us (mankind) at some point. I also know that all known religions, have come from Man. The 'Word of God' (Bible), regardles of your belief of its insperation, Was written by Man. Thus at the very least is subject to some skepticism. I guess my point is that I wish people would put more emphasis on their faith or belief in God, rather than any particular church or religion. And anyone who says this IS 'The Way' (the Only and right way)... I think has been caught up more in the Church than in God.
So, where does that leave us ? We all have to decide the things we believe in, and much like most things, if we keep an open mind and are willing to learn, consider and accept other possibilities, we grow and prosper. Hopefully along the way, we can share and help others to do the same. That doesn't meen controling or dominating o forcing anyone to believe or agree with your perspective.
Well after all that, we still dont have a "Confirmed" RV... So I guess we can continue along this path until we get more News

Wow Marty I couldn't have put in a better way myself. Thanks for the great post! To keep an openmind is the key.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum