Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RichQueen and word on the WGS?

+51
dharp
foundbetter
KathyD
MartyM
FREEWAY BILL
lambert
roadglide
eurika
jubalation
andora6400
mitkire
J G
shakes4life
dancingqueen
hmjtrj
moosetracks
raiderman
angels77
letmar321
jjhall
globalbiz
tootles
scott24680
rick152
obiewon
Rich Queen
rosienogg
OORAH
openmind
ProDinar
pgo
Jewelz
alohajim
1alaskan
Najm93
blueskygal
Terbo56
tport
sdtraderunner
happywelshguy
sharethesecret
duck81
Catherine
zoro
DLWard
willmar1313
loulou
gampy
norm
sncpitts
Big Bish
55 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 Empty Re: RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by rosienogg Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm

MartyM wrote:

This could obviously be argued/discussed, 'till the cows come home or we have an RV.
Not that anyone will really care, but both sides of this topic actually are right, or at least have points that are or may be right.
IMHO, I cannot document or prove what is said to be forthcoming with NASARA or WGS, yet I do tend to believe in some of it, and hope for some of it. On the other hand, I cannot prove or claim to know exactly what the 'True Christianity' or church is. I do believe there is a supreme and loving God that created us (mankind) at some point. I also know that all known religions, have come from Man. The 'Word of God' (Bible), regardles of your belief of its insperation, Was written by Man. Thus at the very least is subject to some skepticism. I guess my point is that I wish people would put more emphasis on their faith or belief in God, rather than any particular church or religion. And anyone who says this IS 'The Way' (the Only and right way)... I think has been caught up more in the Church than in God.
So, where does that leave us ? We all have to decide the things we believe in, and much like most things, if we keep an open mind and are willing to learn, consider and accept other possibilities, we grow and prosper. Hopefully along the way, we can share and help others to do the same. That doesn't meen controling or dominating o forcing anyone to believe or agree with your perspective.
Well after all that, we still dont have a "Confirmed" RV... So I guess we can continue along this path until we get more News

Wow Marty I couldn't have put in a better way myself. Thanks for the great post! To keep an openmind is the key.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 Empty Re: RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by KathyD Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Thank you Rich Queen and so good to hear from you again! Thank you to all of the other "posters" as well. I, too, have hope in the coming changes and pray for them to be righteous and just changes. Hopefully, we can be a Blessing back to our Almighty Father and to others when this RV happens.
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:29 pm

For those curious about the WGS or more of the Dark Cabal and want to read more here is a link with some interesting reading. Take it for what you will

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
sdtraderunner wrote:Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

WGS is VERY REAL and YOUR PRESIDENT is the ONLY LEADER refusing to sign to have them released..... Makes me proud to be living in a country with a President who continuously holds up a better future for not only his own people, but the world for his own personal agenda....

Study this and tell me that I am wrong....

GOD BLESS THE USA

Bill, I hate to refute what you are saying, but trust me when I tell you that there has been a HUGE misinformation campaign designed to discredit Obama with regards to this. Once he broke alignment with the Dark Cabal (who put him in power), and joined forces with The White Dragons, the Cabal started telling everyone that he is blocking the WGS and the RV. NOT TRUE. Obama has been fighting tooth and nail to get this money released. In the first 2 months of his Presidency, he overturned all the laws Bush Jr. put in place to make sure the money never came out - BUSH was the one who swore that as long as he was President the WGS would never come out. And they didn't. Case in point - the closest we ever came before now to seeing everything released and NESARA announced was when the announcement was scheduled for 10 am EST on Sept 11, 2001. But you know what happened instead, and it cost us 10 years. The good news is that the IQD RV was able to be piggy-backed onto this whole deal.

How do I know Obama is not blocking this? Because someone who actually talks to him told me.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Rich Queen wrote:
FREEWAY BILL wrote:
sdtraderunner wrote:Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

WGS is VERY REAL and YOUR PRESIDENT is the ONLY LEADER refusing to sign to have them released..... Makes me proud to be living in a country with a President who continuously holds up a better future for not only his own people, but the world for his own personal agenda....

GOD BLESS THE USA

Bill, I hate to refute what you are saying, but trust me when I tell you that there has been a HUGE misinformation campaign designed to discredit Obama with regards to this. Once he broke alignment with the Dark Cabal (who put him in power), and joined forces with The White Dragons, the Cabal started telling everyone that he is blocking the WGS and the RV. NOT TRUE. Obama has been fighting tooth and nail to get this money released. In the first 2 months of his Presidency, he overturned all the laws Bush Jr. put in place to make sure the money never came out - BUSH was the one who swore that as long as he was President the WGS would never come out. And they didn't. Case in point - the closest we ever came before now to seeing everything released and NESARA announced was when the announcement was scheduled for 10 am EST on Sept 11, 2001. But you know what happened instead, and it cost us 10 years. The good news is that the IQD RV was able to be piggy-backed onto this whole deal.

How do I know Obama is not blocking this? Because someone who actually talks to him told me.

This is one point where you and I differ RQ...otherwise we are on the same page......having been in touch with the White Hats myself why is it that they say BO IS a PROBLEM....I know the last report said he was still working on the DARK side.....I will keep an open mind but I'm not feeling your love for the BO! Maybe you are being duped by the person telling you this....too many red flags for me when it comes to BO!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:21 pm

jubalation wrote:Very good responses, thanks all for trying to help me understand. Jewelz, if gold will be set at $50, silver at $10, then how in tarnation can that be a good investment? Sounds like if I park my cash in metals, I will lose my a$$ in the process. Rich Queen, If I should invest in land, which is exactly what I want to do, then I must have tractors, etc. to operate the farm. But another question, if we will be enlightened with free energy, then what good is a $100,000 diesel drinking tractor going to do for me? If oil companies are the spawn of the devil, will there still be diesel to run equipment? Or gasoline for cars? I'm not being a smart alec, just asking questions.

On the Church, I agree some are certainly corrupt and mouthpieces for the politicos. The church I belong to is a small country church that is not affilatied with any "conferences" or organizations. It is patterned after the 1st century church, we take our text straight from the Bible and there is no man made additions. We don't even have musical instruments. I guess because Jesus didn't have a guitar or piano. LOL I believe in God and his son Jesus. The Bible is holy word to me and just a good set of rules to live by. If there is something better out there, then bring it on. I will keep an open mind. But in the meantime, my feet are firmly grounded in the Bible. I haven't seen anybody come up with anything any better.

While we're on the Bible, look up Genesis, chapter 6, verse 1-4. Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful, and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And the Lord said,"My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh, yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in ot the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men of old, men of renown.

Soooooo.........who were the giants?

You asked good questions! Of course there will be the release of clean energy sources and vehicles, and I am sure that most current farm equipment will be able to be modified later. But you would still want to have it so that you can start working your farm regardless. One of those other things you might want to keep a large supply of? FUEL. To carry you over until you can utilize the newer discoveries.

This is another reason I love Aquaponics. You can grow a LOT of produce and fish in a relatively small space. There is a YouTube clip that shows how a man in Wisconsin grew 1,000,000 lbs of organic produce and 10,000 fish in 1 year on only 3 acres! AMAZING! And you don't need a bunch of farm equipment either. It all depends on what scale you want to grow.

As for the giants you mentioned, I am guessing they were some of our extraterrestrial brethren. Not sure which type. But I googled "tall extraterrestrial" and I found this. Interesting: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_firesky15.htm

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? - Page 3 Empty and it begins.....

Post by foundbetter Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Roll over Einstein: Law of physics challenged

http://online.wsj.com/article/AP58b5aed0a77c45ddb163d90951b36b35.html

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:

GOD BLESS THE USA

Obama is suppose to be going underground on Monday I believe. Elenin is suppose to be coming by. Maybe he will sign on his way to the tunnel. It doesn't surprise me one bit that he would be the hold up. Your not wrong...you are right on the money.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dharp Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 pm

actually...all whomever think obama is holding up the WGS or the RV is dead wrong..he is not holding them up, over 100 countries are going to RV..this have to be done right and at the right time.

dharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Right Rich Queen you seem to be about the only one here that gets what is going on with Obama and this critical timeline that is upon us for a new world that is about to be birthed..

For anyone else, the president does not run the country...the illuminati secret societies, secret military and other committees do.

Obama would not be president if it was not for Oprah Winfrey helping him at the last minute get the position and for a very important reason, he was not suppose to be there and was not the illuminati's planned man.

There is another reason he is there and he is not a part of the criminal cabals agenda to keep people enslaved in the old system of tyranny that most folks find themselves sucked into believing that do not comprehend what is happening on a grand scale.

Obama is not an ordinary character for this 2012 timeline and most people cannot figure that concept out. Politics is only in place for the sole purpose to keep people divided to be conquered arguing about differences and it will all be ending very soon with the change over to a new and better harmonious system.

Obama is a White Knight in dark skin working at the black house setting things up for our release from the tyranny about to bring the world together out of the ditch of death, disease and destruction and not break it apart in this momentous time period.

He is wearing a few hats playing a few rolls keeping himself alive at the same time while keeping his enemies close until the very last minute for your surprise because the country and world still needs to stay propted up and running..

When you hear the 'Obama Administration' does things you don't like, it is NOT Obama himself who does it,, because he is being used in order to keep the masses upset so he can be the one blamed, instead of the illuminati. It is the people running the show behind the scenes you need to look at, though it is all much too deep of a rabbit hole for most of you to imagine.

The information surrounding this is too strange and bizarre for most ordinary people just going to work everyday and would cause their frail and fragile psyches to crash and burn,, because they could not handle the information well enough before it could have a chance to get better.

So it remains a secret except for those who know how to make up their own minds about all the strange stuff not many understand, though they are about to find out anyway, so they can know the truth about all of the lies they have been living

Obama is protected and a man with a plan, just not the one most you had imagined, or that anyone could figure out from all of the psyop misinformation campaigns coming from the dark agenda to keep everyone off guard and confused fighting and arguing just like the illuminati always do, regardless of who is president.

Though make no mistake about it, this one is not the usual, he is the Sirian Commander from the Council of Nine and practiced many lifetimes for his role here in this momentous period for helping to bring the world forward to the end of the construct of time, not the end of the world or life, just the aspect of time itself to zero point.

Your imagined doom and gloom scenarios are all false programs put in your heads to keep you in anger, blame and judgment operating in the low vibrating frequency of fear - done on purpose so you cannot raise yourself up high enough in the love vibration to ascend when the time comes to catch the superwave. The photon cloud is here..
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Jewelz wrote:Right Rich Queen you seem to be about the only one here that gets what is going on with Obama and this critical timeline that is upon us for a new world that is about to be birthed..

For anyone else, the president does not run the country...the illuminati secret societies, secret military and other committees do.

Obama would not be president if it was not for Oprah Winfrey helping him at the last minute get the position and for a very important reason, he was not suppose to be there and was not the illuminati's planned man.

There is another reason he is there and he is not a part of the criminal cabals agenda to keep people enslaved in the old system of tyranny that most folks find themselves sucked into believing that do not comprehend what is happening on a grand scale.

Obama is not an ordinary character for this 2012 timeline and most people cannot figure that concept out. Politics is only in place for the sole purpose to keep people divided to be conquered arguing about differences and it will all be ending very soon with the change over to a new and better harmonious system.

Obama is a White Knight in dark skin working at the black house setting things up for our release from the tyranny about to bring the world together out of the ditch of death, disease and destruction and not break it apart in this momentous time period.

He is wearing a few hats playing a few rolls keeping himself alive at the same time while keeping his enemies close until the very last minute for your surprise because the country and world still needs to stay propted up and running..

When you hear the 'Obama Administration' does things you don't like, it is NOT Obama himself who does it,, because he is being used in order to keep the masses upset so he can be the one blamed, instead of the illuminati. It is the people running the show behind the scenes you need to look at, though it is all much too deep of a rabbit hole for most of you to imagine.

The information surrounding this is too strange and bizarre for most ordinary people just going to work everyday and would cause their frail and fragile psyches to crash and burn,, because they could not handle the information well enough before it could have a chance to get better.

So it remains a secret except for those who know how to make up their own minds about all the strange stuff not many understand, though they are about to find out anyway, so they can know the truth about all of the lies they have been living

Obama is protected and a man with a plan, just not the one most you had imagined, or that anyone could figure out from all of the psyop misinformation campaigns coming from the dark agenda to keep everyone off guard and confused fighting and arguing just like the illuminati always do, regardless of who is president.

Though make no mistake about it, this one is not the usual, he is the Sirian Commander from the Council of Nine and practiced many lifetimes for his role here in this momentous period for helping to bring the world forward to the end of the construct of time, not the end of the world or life, just the aspect of time itself to zero point.

Your imagined doom and gloom scenarios are all false programs put in your heads to keep you in anger, blame and judgment operating in the low vibrating frequency of fear - done on purpose so you cannot raise yourself up high enough in the love vibration to ascend when the time comes to catch the superwave. The photon cloud is here..

So are you saying Fulford, the White Knights, and White Dragon society are LIARS.....I can't imagine why they would continue to smear BO if he is a good guy on their side......doesn't really make sense for me but I guess when it all plays out we will see the truth!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gsxrjm Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Obama is a man with a plan ....Yes he is and his plan is called SOCIALISM, and is does not work , and GOD forbid if he gets a hold of this country for four more years , then you will see the great USA turn into a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!IT IS SAD TO SEE IT!!! :(

gsxrjm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm

shakes4life - So are you saying Fulford, the White Knights, and White Dragon society are LIARS.....I can't imagine why they would continue to smear BO if he is a good guy on their side......doesn't really make sense for me but I guess when it all plays out we will see the truth!

I understand what you mean, no worries though. It is a little bit hard to tell using text on a screen in order to have an understanding if this is so. Everyone is made to expect fast easy answers to very complicated things to solve the mysteries in the minds that don't seem to make sense and as you might well know, there are no short answers, nor do I think I know everything or does anyone really need to, just certain critical things.

No one needs to spend their whole lives digging for this stuff it is just being able to have the time to pull a very lot of things together to synthesize and assimilate the info coming from a lot of compartmentalized directions though of course no one individual can or knows it all certainly.

It is just having the actual time to string stuff together and most people do not have it, because they are made to be far too busy and distracted and that was the whole idea so everyone remains confused and arguing with each other.

No I am not saying Fulford is a liar, I like him and he is a good guy doing great work for humanity and has some great pieces to the big puzzle.

Though still, he is only one guy and cannot tell you what he really knows so he can stay alive he has to be cryptic and puts out a certain amount of disinformation just like Wilcock and still deliver the information and this confuses people and they cannot tell anyone that.

Fulford I understand is also compromised to a certain degree and I understand he is not all that clean himself from the past and has issues that are not good he will have to reconcile with along with a very lot of other folks that would "appear" to be good guys.

Ron Paul unfortunately is one of them even though he has done some good things. It can be confusing and a lot of things would surprise you.. It is very strange and bizarre and this all makes people crazy to hear, but it's true and just too much for most to try to believe so you never get to hear anyone explain it because they don't put themselves in a place to be ridiculed, but I'm tuff and don't give a sh*t what people think because all of this stuff we are dealing with is truly very bizarre and then some and that is what actually makes sense, hard to imagine but true.

Fulford operates more out of his left brain, David uses more of his right brain, while David like others like to offer proof to the people to satisfy their egos, the real answer is really a right brain out of the box answer and solution that there is no proof for and that neither can provide, because it is just that far out of the box that solves the problem and very difficult to articulate with words on a screen or tell people that are looking for fast answers they cannot figure out on their own because they don't have time.

The very thing that was stolen from everyone,, their time, but they think it was money.. You are not going to really get to know anything of any substance, meaning or value in a public forum anyway, because anyone that knows anything is not going to tell you in public. They know how to keep their mouths shut

Last edited by Jewelz on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASN Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 pm

wow.. what a thread..... All this WGS, PP and RV of the IQD seems like we are chasing purple unicorns. Not an easy concept to really believe. What is Real and what is not? If this ever does RV, I will be prepared if there is to be major upheaval as being suggested. However, something tells me things will hum along as we know it now.

I guess the simple question is any idea if we are close to an RV?

ASN

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Jewelz wrote:shakes4life - So are you saying Fulford, the White Knights, and White Dragon society are LIARS.....I can't imagine why they would continue to smear BO if he is a good guy on their side......doesn't really make sense for me but I guess when it all plays out we will see the truth!

I understand what you mean, no worries though. It is a little bit hard to tell using text on a screen in order to have an understanding if this is so. Everyone is made to expect fast easy answers to very complicated things to solve the mysteries in the minds that don't seem to make sense and as you might well know, there are no short answers, nor do I think I know everything or does anyone really need to, just certain critical things.

No one needs to spend their whole lives digging for this stuff it is just being able to have the time to pull a very lot of things together to synthesize and assimilate the info coming from a lot of compartmentalized directions though of course no one individual can or knows it all certainly.

It is just having the actual time to string stuff together and most people do not have it, because they are made to be far too busy and distracted and that was the whole idea so everyone remains confused and arguing with each other.

No I am not saying Fulford is a liar, I like him and he is a good guy doing great work for humanity and has some great pieces to the big puzzle.

Though still, he is only one guy and cannot tell you what he really knows so he can stay alive he has to be cryptic and puts out a certain amount of disinformation just like Wilcock and still deliver the information and this confuses people and they cannot tell anyone that.

Fulford I understand is also compromised to a certain degree and I understand he is not all that clean himself from the past and has issues that are not good he will have to reconcile with along with a very lot of other folks that would "appear" to be good guys.

Ron Paul unfortunately is one of them even though he has done some good things. It can be confusing and a lot of things would surprise you.. It is very strange and bizarre and this all makes people crazy to hear, but it's true and just too much for most to try to believe so you never get to hear anyone explain it because they don't put themselves in a place to be ridiculed, but I'm tuff and don't give a sh*t what people think because all of this stuff we are dealing with is truly very bizarre and then some and that is what actually makes sense, hard to imagine but true.

Fulford operates more out of his left brain, David uses more of his right brain, while David like others like to offer proof to the people to satisfy their egos, the real answer is really a right brain out of the box answer and solution that there is no proof for and that neither can provide, because it is just that far out of the box that solves the problem and very difficult to articulate with words on a screen or tell people that are looking for fast answers they cannot figure out on their own because they don't have time.

The very thing that was stolen from everyone,, their time, but they think it was money.. You are not going to really get to know anything of any substance, meaning or value in a public forum anyway, because anyone that knows anything is not going to tell you in public. They know how to keep their mouths shut

There are parts of your reply that I may not know about but I do know about Ron Paul and have had communications with the White Hats concerning him....they have said Ron Paul is a good guy...BO is NOT...so for now I have to believe them because that is what they have communicated to me....they also said Perry is a part of the NWO along with Romney.....just have to listen to FIX NEWS to figure that out! Anyway.....I continue to hold my doubts about BO but as I said earlier to RQ.....when this all plays out we will know for sure.....I hope it is sooner rather than later......I don't know that there will even be another election that isn't FRAUDULENT if we don't wipe out this corruption!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 pm

shakes4life wrote: There are parts of your reply that I may not know about but I do know about Ron Paul and have had communications with the White Hats concerning him....they have said Ron Paul is a good guy...BO is NOT...so for now I have to believe them because that is what they have communicated to me....they also said Perry is a part of the NWO along with Romney.....just have to listen to FIX NEWS to figure that out! Anyway.....I continue to hold my doubts about BO but as I said earlier to RQ.....when this all plays out we will know for sure.....I hope it is sooner rather than later......I don't know that there will even be another election that isn't FRAUDULENT if we don't wipe out this corruption!

Politics is going away very soon. There are not going to be any elections for the next illuminati president, this timeline is different than any another other before it in history. All of the governmental structures supporting our ideas are not going to be there or will they apply and it is a hard concept to wrap the mind around to understand what will be in its place, there cannot be a vacuum.. They are just playing out right now what no one can tell you on TV land until the actual change over in the very near future at the very last minute.

In spite of what some people might think they be-lie-ve, The White Hats, ie. the darkcabal report, Casper the invisible fiction Ghost, Restore America and the like, are very negative entities coming from very disgruntled people and are probably going to the Hague. There are certainly White knights, but they do not come from dark negative people and have a website. Lots of confusion going on just as planned.

If you are following these type of folks you are getting yourself into a whole lot of trouble and unaware of what you are involved in..

All of the warring is about to stop on the planet and is a big part of the changes happening where everything is coming together for unity consciousness for healing and resolution. It is anyone's choice whether they are a part of this change or not.

Most folks just cannot understand or figure out how that is going to happen with their confusion, while living their lives in negativity by following the illuminati disinformation campaigns to keep all of the simple minds thoroughly distracted beyond belief by continuing the negative feeding they need to make their game to steal the sheeples lives look, feel and seem real.

These people have not the first clue in the world of the gravity and magnitude of what is upon them and what is taking place with mother earths and humanities ascension process at this momentous time period in our history, while they are involved perpetuating the fear and hate while the world suffers.

Ben Fulford is another story and is reporting faction 1 and faction 2 information and is a good guy helping humanity, he is not hateful and not to be confused with these other mad angry haters who live with hate in their hearts and are ready to go to war with someone. Ben does not..

There is faction 3 information that comes from 38 levels above the president of the united States of which information we are not privileged to that is completely positive and benevolent for the good of humanity, that operates in a positive manner without warring and is of a higher intelligence to solve the problem of the ages that everyone finds themselves complaining about ranting and raving like angry maniacs that would kill something at the drop of a hat.

Some pretty disgusting stuff with all of the suffering taking place on the planet, as if we really need more of this behavior to bring peace and solve the problem of wars without end..

A very lot of folks are incapable of sorting out the abundant amount of information available in order to come to any sensible conclusions as to what is really taking place on the planet, so it is very easy to keep the lower energies going by hating those you don't like. There is no separation from the One that everything is and connected to. You are it and it is you.

Ascension is a very highly intelligent benevolent loving orchestrated engineered managed event taking place in the background of our lives to bring the world forward for upliftment out of the ditch that has been going on for eons of time, to bring us to an entirely different level of being - a human being.

Anyone who is living in fear, hate, anger, blaming, judgment of others, or is accusatory in any way, will not be able to raise their vibrational resonance frequency rate sufficently high enough in order to ascend when the superwave arrives. Watch who and what you are focusing your attention upon, it is critical.. That is why the planet is receiving the outside help needed in order to bring the world to another level because we cannot do it on our own.

All negativity is a lie and is simply propagated fear pornography from the illuminati factions 1 and 2. All of the people who want to blame their crummy government for their troubles better think twice and look again, because everyone volunteered to participate in creating the very thing they find themselves complaining about and are complicit in the very
crimes against humanity they are blaming others for.

Any negativity will not get you an E- ticket to ride the ascension train to a 5d reality if your behavior is not heart centered. Peace on earth is about to occur and is the only way to solve the problem. Everything in your world is being intelligently directed in a benevolent manner in love to bring the
world to a higher level and it does not include disgruntled people who are not able to demonstrate living in harmony and compassion for all life on planet earth.

Everyone helped to cause the very problems they find themselves complaining about. It is each individuals responsibility to heal it within themselves, should they decide to use their own free will to choose to ascend when the time comes in the not too distant accelerating future that is now upon our doorstep. It's just the facts.

There is nothing whatsoever to fear with all of this change happening and there is nothing to fight, yet many will be displaced by the feeling of disconnection from a false sense of support and the growing realization that they have misplaced their power, because they have given it away
in blind-faith and this is going to upset their previously held belief systems that are filled with lies they were taught as being truth.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Jewelz I can appreciate all your information as I like the "Truth" and I am not afraid of it.

Keep on spreading your knowledge because if it helps a few like me to understand it would have all been worth it in the end. Whether you touch 1 person or 1000 it matters not.

As I have said many times before we live a an illusion where "truth" is always uncomfortable to hear, thus it is never really told to its 100% capacity.

I hope you are right for after planet earth shifts in the very near future it is going to be a much better world. One as you said before...where you cannot be prosecuted or judged for telling the "truth" or feeling a certain way.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Even I have heard things come out of The White Hats that were glaringly inaccurate according to everything I have been told and have learned. So once again I say WHO KNOWS? It will all become clear in the end anyway. Or should I say . . . in the NEW beginning?

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Jewelz wrote:
shakes4life wrote: There are parts of your reply that I may not know about but I do know about Ron Paul and have had communications with the White Hats concerning him....they have said Ron Paul is a good guy...BO is NOT...so for now I have to believe them because that is what they have communicated to me....they also said Perry is a part of the NWO along with Romney.....just have to listen to FIX NEWS to figure that out! Anyway.....I continue to hold my doubts about BO but as I said earlier to RQ.....when this all plays out we will know for sure.....I hope it is sooner rather than later......I don't know that there will even be another election that isn't FRAUDULENT if we don't wipe out this corruption!

Politics is going away very soon. There are not going to be any elections for the next illuminati president, this timeline is different than any another other before it in history. All of the governmental structures supporting our ideas are not going to be there or will they apply and it is a hard concept to wrap the mind around to understand what will be in its place, there cannot be a vacuum.. They are just playing out right now what no one can tell you on TV land until the actual change over in the very near future at the very last minute.

In spite of what some people might think they be-lie-ve, The White Hats, ie. the darkcabal report, Casper the invisible fiction Ghost, Restore America and the like, are very negative entities coming from very disgruntled people and are probably going to the Hague. There are certainly White knights, but they do not come from dark negative people and have a website. Lots of confusion going on just as planned.

If you are following these type of folks you are getting yourself into a whole lot of trouble and unaware of what you are involved in..

All of the warring is about to stop on the planet and is a big part of the changes happening where everything is coming together for unity consciousness for healing and resolution. It is anyone's choice whether they are a part of this change or not.

Most folks just cannot understand or figure out how that is going to happen with their confusion, while living their lives in negativity by following the illuminati disinformation campaigns to keep all of the simple minds thoroughly distracted beyond belief by continuing the negative feeding they need to make their game to steal the sheeples lives look, feel and seem real.

These people have not the first clue in the world of the gravity and magnitude of what is upon them and what is taking place with mother earths and humanities ascension process at this momentous time period in our history, while they are involved perpetuating the fear and hate while the world suffers.

Ben Fulford is another story and is reporting faction 1 and faction 2 information and is a good guy helping humanity, he is not hateful and not to be confused with these other mad angry haters who live with hate in their hearts and are ready to go to war with someone. Ben does not..

There is faction 3 information that comes from 38 levels above the president of the united States of which information we are not privileged to that is completely positive and benevolent for the good of humanity, that operates in a positive manner without warring and is of a higher intelligence to solve the problem of the ages that everyone finds themselves complaining about ranting and raving like angry maniacs that would kill something at the drop of a hat.

Some pretty disgusting stuff with all of the suffering taking place on the planet, as if we really need more of this behavior to bring peace and solve the problem of wars without end..

A very lot of folks are incapable of sorting out the abundant amount of information available in order to come to any sensible conclusions as to what is really taking place on the planet, so it is very easy to keep the lower energies going by hating those you don't like. There is no separation from the One that everything is and connected to. You are it and it is you.

Ascension is a very highly intelligent benevolent loving orchestrated engineered managed event taking place in the background of our lives to bring the world forward for upliftment out of the ditch that has been going on for eons of time, to bring us to an entirely different level of being - a human being.

Anyone who is living in fear, hate, anger, blaming, judgment of others, or is accusatory in any way, will not be able to raise their vibrational resonance frequency rate sufficently high enough in order to ascend when the superwave arrives. Watch who and what you are focusing your attention upon, it is critical.. That is why the planet is receiving the outside help needed in order to bring the world to another level because we cannot do it on our own.

All negativity is a lie and is simply propagated fear pornography from the illuminati factions 1 and 2. All of the people who want to blame their crummy government for their troubles better think twice and look again, because everyone volunteered to participate in creating the very thing they find themselves complaining about and are complicit in the very
crimes against humanity they are blaming others for.

Any negativity will not get you an E- ticket to ride the ascension train to a 5d reality if your behavior is not heart centered. Peace on earth is about to occur and is the only way to solve the problem. Everything in your world is being intelligently directed in a benevolent manner in love to bring the
world to a higher level and it does not include disgruntled people who are not able to demonstrate living in harmony and compassion for all life on planet earth.

Everyone helped to cause the very problems they find themselves complaining about. It is each individuals responsibility to heal it within themselves, should they decide to use their own free will to choose to ascend when the time comes in the not too distant accelerating future that is now upon our doorstep. It's just the facts.

There is nothing whatsoever to fear with all of this change happening and there is nothing to fight, yet many will be displaced by the feeling of disconnection from a false sense of support and the growing realization that they have misplaced their power, because they have given it away
in blind-faith and this is going to upset their previously held belief systems that are filled with lies they were taught as being truth.

I would be very happy if all the political games went away but until this glorious moment shows itself we have to continue the facade as we see it presently.....it will be nice however when we don't!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you for posting this Rich Queen.

You are so correct! It's time for the masses to wake up.

Would you believe that someone copied and posted this info in the PTR forum and it was deleted by the Mods within 10 minutes?

Funny Haw Haw or just plain funny peculiar?

ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Rich Queen wrote:Even I have heard things come out of The White Hats that were glaringly inaccurate according to everything I have been told and have learned. So once again I say WHO KNOWS? It will all become clear in the end anyway. Or should I say . . . in the NEW beginning?

I agree.....but I have to go with what I have been told and can see and feel myself......I know we are living a FRAUD....I can hardly wait for the announcements and disclosure!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:Even I have heard things come out of The White Hats that were glaringly inaccurate according to everything I have been told and have learned. So once again I say WHO KNOWS? It will all become clear in the end anyway. Or should I say . . . in the NEW beginning?

I agree.....but I have to go with what I have been told and can see and feel myself......I know we are living a FRAUD....I can hardly wait for the announcements and disclosure!

INDEED!

So many of us totally awake Lights can hardly wait another minute.

ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 pm

ZZ101 wrote:Thank you for posting this Rich Queen.

You are so correct! It's time for the masses to wake up.

Would you believe that someone copied and posted this info in the PTR forum and it was deleted by the Mods within 10 minutes?

Funny Haw Haw or just plain funny peculiar?

Guess now you know why I don't go there anymore. Unless people start to at least attempt to grasp just how complicated this whole thing is, and how VAST the deception has been, we are doomed to fall prey to the exact same scumbags who have had us enslaved up until now. This is not just about a currency play. This is nothing short of human liberation. And ascension. Sadly people are too blinkered to look at the big picture. And these are the people who will be hit like a ton of bricks when the announcements start.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 pm

A question to JewelZ -

Not sure I'm understanding all of this information - but it is my understanding, at this time, that the rv of the iqd is a very important phase of these changes that are to come.

So, if this is a correct understanding, for those of us who won't have any money until after the rv, will there be enough time for us to make preparations for family members and friends, as well as ourselves??????

Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Herb Lady wrote:A question to JewelZ -

Not sure I'm understanding all of this information - but it is my understanding, at this time, that the rv of the iqd is a very important phase of these changes that are to come.

So, if this is a correct understanding, for those of us who won't have any money until after the rv, will there be enough time for us to make preparations for family members and friends, as well as ourselves??????

All I can say is HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. The timeline is shifting. We may NOT have much time to prepare. Act as if you have NO time.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am

ok Thanks Rich Queen.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 am

openmind wrote:Still haven't seen solid proof of this WGS except things written by a few lawyers which at best is poorly written.

Can someone please provide proof of this.

It just seems like every time the RV is supposed to happen, someone pops up and says "NO WGS NO RV!"

What folks have forgotten to do is check in with their gut...their instincts. This is what God...Source gave you to check out what is real and what may be a lie that is candy coated. The dark cabal got the sheeple so busy...so tired...they think they don't have time to go inside to search for answers. God gave us everything we need, and our gut is where we check things out. That's called faith. You don't need a piece of paper with words on it to prove anything to you. They are just that...words on a piece of paper. Proof is...does it check out ya or nay with your Spirit...your gut...your instinct. Wake it up! Think for yourself! Or are you being led by the nose? The world is changing by the moment. What is a fact one moment...changes and becomes something else and no one is lying. Everything is speeding up. Always keep love at the top of your list. Put your love glasses on...look at everything through love. You will see things from a different point of view.

I am going to through something into the mix...change it up a bit and post a video for all to watch. It talks about Elenin...September 26th...and changes. It's very interesting and worthy of some time spent on it. Let's discuss it after you have watched the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wfBUfDyXHk&feature=player_embedded
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum