Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RichQueen and word on the WGS? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RichQueen and word on the WGS?

+51
dharp
foundbetter
KathyD
MartyM
FREEWAY BILL
lambert
roadglide
eurika
jubalation
andora6400
mitkire
J G
shakes4life
dancingqueen
hmjtrj
moosetracks
raiderman
angels77
letmar321
jjhall
globalbiz
tootles
scott24680
rick152
obiewon
Rich Queen
rosienogg
OORAH
openmind
ProDinar
pgo
Jewelz
alohajim
1alaskan
Najm93
blueskygal
Terbo56
tport
sdtraderunner
happywelshguy
sharethesecret
duck81
Catherine
zoro
DLWard
willmar1313
loulou
gampy
norm
sncpitts
Big Bish
55 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by Big Bish Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:23 pm

My contact suggested that the WGS haven't been released and all the information that I have heard and learned suggests that this RV will not take place until the World Global Settlements are officially released. Those of you that want to suggest that the WGS don't exist are kidding yourselves!!! Rich Queen and Gankan are the only folks I've heard discuss the WGS with any real knowledge and I'm curious if she has any incite into their release?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Big Bish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty Re: RichQueen and word on the WGS?

Post by sncpitts Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:32 pm

I concur.....what has been heard about this or at least by those who believe!
sncpitts
sncpitts

View user profile http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 pm

come on man wgs re u serious :evil: :evil: :evil: bounce bounce bounce crybaby crybaby crybaby

norm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Now that there is funny, I don't care who you are.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:48 pm

more smoke mirrors and cnfusion, we were told it be coming near the RV time.

loulou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty RichQueen is right

Post by willmar1313 Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Those of us who are a part of the WGS know verywell they do exist and they are the funds to which will be used to pay out the dinar cash ins. You dinarians think you are the savors of the world. You are in a way but a very very small way. The WGS have been in place for many years to pay at a certain timeframe. Those of us who know truy inderstand and know what it is like to have to wait for something. Patience is what we have learned throughout the many years since being apart of the WGS. You have had the very best intel on this sited and should understand it's not all about you and your need but the worlds. BE PATIENT BECAUSE TIME IS AT ITS SURFACE FOR THIS ALL TO BREAK LOOSE.
marae

willmar1313

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty Nice Theory...Bad info. ...Dinar could be held off until NWO ended, if true.

Post by DLWard Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Sorry....WGS would impact World far more than the Dinar, True....WGS does not have a thing to do with funding Dinar Cash Ins. As with Intel on Dinar having a live story boarding team....same is true with WGS. Funny thing all we here on both fronts comes from "questionable" SOURCE. If for one second I believed I had to wait for the release of WGS for Dinar to happen. I would give mine away. Looking for a Sept 2011 Release, and basing that on an understanding of where we are on the Hebrew Calendar...of all things. Study Jewish Feasts, particularly if you say you are a Christian. DLW

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zoro Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:38 pm

willmar1313 wrote:Those of us who are a part of the WGS know verywell they do exist and they are the funds to which will be used to pay out the dinar cash ins. You dinarians think you are the savors of the world. You are in a way but a very very small way. The WGS have been in place for many years to pay at a certain timeframe. Those of us who know truy inderstand and know what it is like to have to wait for something. Patience is what we have learned throughout the many years since being apart of the WGS. You have had the very best intel on this sited and should understand it's not all about you and your need but the worlds. BE PATIENT BECAUSE TIME IS AT ITS SURFACE FOR THIS ALL TO BREAK LOOSE.
marae

If the WGS is real and the RV is totally dependent upon the WGS preceeding it, then we may as well all give up, shut down the chats, go back to our regular lives before we ever knew about the dinar. It would suite us best, as if we wait on the WGS, as the thousands that have passed away and gone home to be with our Lord & Savior over the past 25 yrs this is supposedly have taken, what a sad waste of time. I could have taken a few thousand saved up, invested in something and be comfortably wealthy by then. "FORGET ABOUDIT" !!! I just don't think IRAQ, GREECE, THE EURO, OBAMA'S RE-ELECTION & JOBS PLAN, KURDS, IMF, UST, SHABIBI, etc....... can afford to wait another even 5 years for this illusive WGS to manifest.

Come On RV!!!

zoro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty WGS are a major part of the IQD RV

Post by Big Bish Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Those of you here on this forum that think the IQD RV is simply about the Iraqi govt have much to learn about what is really happening here!! Wake up and learn more about what this is all about. Read and investigate why this is happening. This is so much more than just the Iraqi Dinar revaluing. That has much to do with why this little RV has taken so long!!!

Big Bish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Keep going Big Bish~you have the floor~don't stop there! Enlighten us.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

You're telling Dinarians to "wake up?" Come on man, WGS/PP/FC/Nesara all that stuff is not about to happen. Guys like Poof put out their repetitious updates every Sunday like clockwork and by mid week nothing happens per usual. I'm not saying they don't exist, but the folks in power hold the keys like they always have and no group of "dragons" or other "white hats" are going to force these guys to release the goods. Furthermore, the nonsense that is Nesara is another reason why there is so little realistic support by those in the know for these programs. Even one of the top WGS white hat guys said recently he feels Nesara is a pipe dream with no verifiable proof of its real existence.

On the other, the Dinar has way more factual information from dozens and dozens of verifiable sources (not talking about internet Dinar gurus) of its reality. Sure one could point out that "hey, the WGS haven't paid out and that's why the RV remains on hold," but there are also lots of verifiable reasons why the RV hasn't happened and they almost exclusively point directly at the internal politics of the Iraq itself.
duck81
duck81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty All things are not what they seem......

Post by Big Bish Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Taking down the Federal Reserve and removing all FIAT Currencies in the free world.....

Big Bish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:36 pm

delete delete delete threadsneaker

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:43 pm

It's my understanding that the WGS was formed for the repatriation of assets
of illegally seized many, many, years ago, back to very specific sources, laying
claim to such assets.

I don't personally understand the function of WGS, in relation to the RV.

Maybe, someone can enlighten me.

Thanks

bounce

Big Bish wrote:My contact suggested that the WGS haven't been released and all the information that I have heard and learned suggests that this RV will not take place until the World Global Settlements are officially released. Those of you that want to suggest that the WGS don't exist are kidding yourselves!!! Rich Queen and Gankan are the only folks I've heard discuss the WGS with any real knowledge and I'm curious if she has any incite into their release?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sdtraderunner Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

sdtraderunner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:52 pm

C'mon now! Rod Serling has to be hiding in this thread somewhere! ! ! Come out! Come out! Where ever you are - Rod! ! !

Just when the intel, facts and plain information start to come together and start to make sense (heck even American Contractor hasn't rained on this parade yet); we get some left field, wacko, fall of the abyss post from the "Twilight Zone" that people want to debate in a serious manner. Why? Please tell me why? On further thought, please don't! I don't have the time or patience to listen to any more nonsense with this investment! Just RV the da#n dinar and get this done so we can start our new lives -- along with the Iraqi people, of course!

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
tport
tport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

It is very apparent that the 'GURUS"haven't said anything about the W.G.S being that important as to this RV happening- wouldn't you think that they would get information on this also? They haven't mentioned this as being part of this game- if it is, they should come forward, don't you think? Otherwise it is pure horse*@#t! Try being positive for a change instead of making this more a bigger deal than it really is- Thankyou-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blueskygal Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

sharethesecret wrote: delete delete delete threadsneaker

??? and you are supposed to be a "share the secret" person and you dont believe that thoughts become things or that any of this is real??? hmmm sounds like a poser affraid 🇳🇴

blueskygal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:29 pm

way out there like pluto

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Remember that at one time it was "COMMON KNOWLEDGE" that the world was flat!!! Im not saying believe what you hear about the WGS Im saying do some investigation when time permits to see if its a VALID claim. Im sceptic about it as well but Im not gonna dismiss it as "crazy talk" until I can research its validity...Now the NASARA thing...Im really clueless about that one!!! :face:
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 pm

"C'mon now! Rod Serling has to be hiding in this thread somewhere! ! ! Come out! Come out! Where ever you are - Rod! ! !"

See, I keep telling you folks, "The Twilight Time Zone" that is when it is going to happen!!!!!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:52 pm

If the WGS is in fact a settlement, you would have to be specifically named in order to benefit from it, let's see your paperwork.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

blueskygal wrote:

??? and you are supposed to be a "share the secret" person and you dont believe that thoughts become things or that any of this is real??? hmmm sounds like a poser affraid 🇳🇴

I do believe that thoughts become things...and your crazy weird world is your thoughtful reality...NOT mine or millions of others. Be careful what you wish for! You might end up in a world full of $&!%.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:09 pm

blueskygal wrote:

EXACTLY blueskygal ! It's not hard to figure out. Pretend to share secrets, when you don't really know any.

Just like people pretending to be some kind of spiritual, when they are really spiritually arrogant and have not the slightest clue in the world what that truly entails. As if religion had anything to do with it

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I do't know if the WGS is real or not... However I find it interesting to read about.There are a few things I've come in contact with since reading these posts, some I find I have a little difficulty with, but most I enjoy hearing about. Jewelz, it's possible Share the Secret knows some of the secrets, perhaps they simply aren't the same ones you hold.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I couldn't help myself, I must say a few things about this thread.

I was waiting & waiting for this RV to happen, right along with everyone here.
It hit me after reading peoples posts about the WGS & RV being tied together, I didn't put 2 & 2 together before, now feel they "COULD BE"(?)....

Here is why & how (IMHO),-#1. How many posts are there about the countries across the pond defaulting (Spain, Greece, etc)? Would they have the funds to hand out to folks when the RV does happen? Maybe a few, but I don't see them having enough for all the new millionaires to be..... That's just from what has been put out to us in news clips, posts, etc, etc, no rumor about that, is there?

#2.I have seen the news clips, posts, etc, etc, in regards to the "FED" loaning those countries across the pond & where ever, any funds they need (no cut off, skies the limit). Hmmm, call me crazy, but that in it self speaks volumes.

Now, (IMHO again) why hasn't this offer been made to those countries from the FED be for the world knew more about this RV (or more open about it)?

Now that I put some "FOOD" for thought on your plates, lets hear some in-put....
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Still haven't seen solid proof of this WGS except things written by a few lawyers which at best is poorly written.

Can someone please provide proof of this.

It just seems like every time the RV is supposed to happen, someone pops up and says "NO WGS NO RV!"

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

openmind wrote:Still haven't seen solid proof of this WGS except things written by a few lawyers which at best is poorly written.

It just seems like every time the RV is supposed to happen, someone pops up and says "NO WGS NO RV!"

I would put links to those two things, if I had saved them, but after reading many posts, etc about amost everything to do with the RV & Dinar, I thought it to be common place or well known info. The info about the two things I said are in many diff. places & would take a while for me to find again, but someone may still know where the links are...(?)

What I said, wasn't even close to claiming "no wgs = no rv".... just say'n...
Thinking with an open mind......
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:25 pm

ProDinar wrote:
openmind wrote:Still haven't seen solid proof of this WGS except things written by a few lawyers which at best is poorly written.

I would put links to those two things, if I had saved them, but after reading many posts, etc about amost everything to do with the RV & Dinar, I thought it to be common place or well known info. The info about the two things I said are in many diff. places & would take a while for me to find again, but someone may still know where the links are...(?)

Sir wasnt questioning you at all? Nothing personal. I was describing the trends and was asking for proof. . To be openminded means to be open to the facts and to examine and research even if its things you dont believe or agree with. This WGS is way beyond any paradigm of thought for me, yet im willing to listen if anything credible is presented. Peace!

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:26 pm

openmind wrote:
ProDinar wrote:

Sir wasnt questioning you at all? Nothing personal. I was describing the trends and was asking for proof. . To be openminded means to be open to the facts and to examine and research even if its things you dont believe or agree with. This WGS is way beyond any paradigm of thought for me, yet im willing to listen if anything credible is presented. Peace!

bigsmile
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty WGS?

Post by OORAH Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but what does WGS mean, I have been searching and can't find anything.

OORAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 am

OORAH wrote:I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but what does WGS mean, I have been searching and can't find anything.

Great question. I couldn't find it either. It stands for World Global Settlements. I think its a bit redundant name. Like American Dodge Ball Association of America!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OORAH Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:14 am

HAHA, maybe I missed something but this seems a lot like the wacko's that say that the world is going to go to a "World currency". What could they possibly be trying to settle.

OORAH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:54 am

I concur with you Big Fish!

A lot of Dinarians don't want to hear the truth for they fear that this could drag on for a long time much like the Wgs have already done so.

And to the person that said that recently one of the White Hats said he did not believe Nesara exits......Well if you listened to the whole conver.sation he was asked about the order in which everything would get paid with reference to Wgs, Pps, Dinar Rv etc. And he said the Pp's would come before the Dinar Rv so it sounds to me like everything is pretty much related.

He also gave a pretty good explanation on how the Rv will be. funded...just like Big Fish said....but again a lot of people don't do the research.

I believe two things...

1 This is tied ti the Wgs..
2 We are near the end of this battle.

And Rich Queen definitely knows a lot about this.

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:57 am

to rosienogg:

My question is since the WGS is several decades old, was all of the history that has happened since then, in Iraq, planned so that it could DV and then one day RV?

Im not against scared of the truth, I want to know that it is the truth. Thanks.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 am

Here's the main thing you need to pay attention to with regards to this subject. When you see things like The Benjamin Fulford reports or White Hat reports saying the Dark Cabal is still pulling scandalous stunts, nothing is going to be released. But when you see that MAJOR strides have been made to put the last stake into the vampiric black heart of the greedy people that have been hoarding the world's wealth, like the reports that have been coming out lately, then you know that we are poised on the brink of ALL releases. RV, WGS, PP's, CMKX, all of it. And they ARE connected. All of them. Many "gurus" won't touch the subject because so many of YOU insist it's fantasy. Doesn't mean they are not WELL versed in the connection - they just don't want to rock the boat. Especially on a subject that is so shrouded in secrecy and controversy.

For those of you who laugh and scoff at this, go right ahead. When the announcements start to come out, perhaps at least because you have been introduced to the concept you won't be nearly as blindsided as many others will be. Why is it so easy for some of you to be rude and insulting, SO sure that the people trying to educate you on these matters are "nut jobs" and "looney tunes"? Sure, I understand that considering the reality you think exists is a total lie perpetrated by those who just want to live off of all of us like unholy ticks is somewhat confronting. But JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO ACCEPT DOES NOT MAKE IT UNTRUE OR FALSE.

I don't really care if you believe it or not. That will be a moot point soon enough. I DO care that you make sure you and your families are prepared for some BIG changes that will be hitting us shortly after the RV due to the massive shakeup of the status quo.

Much love,
Rich Queen :queen:

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:13 am

openmind wrote:to rosienogg:

My question is since the WGS is several decades old, was all of the history that has happened since then, in Iraq, planned so that it could DV and then one day RV?

Im not against scared of the truth, I want to know that it is the truth. Thanks.

Basically the RV of the IQD was planned initially to line the already bulging coffers of a select few. The people who started the Farms Claims, who joined with others to create the WGS and PP's, decided the RV plan was the perfect fuse to kick off the new banking and massive transfer of wealth that the WGS and PP's represent. SO THEY HIJACKED IT. That way people like you and I, as well as the Iraqi people and many others around the world will rightfully benefit from this, as opposed to just a handful of global elite.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:22 am

Here is the problem I have with the "WGS". Where is the proof? All that I have read is only words from people that claim to "know" the truth. I even had someone tell me on this forum that they knew someone that was "in" the WGS. So how do I get in? How does anyone get in? It sounds like we will get checks in the mail. Surely thats not the way. I have seen no docs only what people claim to know. I know, I know, everybody will say I'm a nay sayer, but thats not the truth, i'm just someone that HAS looked into it and found nothing but "ideas". And the "ideas" i have found are, well to put it lightly, a little nutty. I mean the more i looked the more Aliens and UFO's came into the picture. Are the "WGS" a law suit? If so, than what court makes the judgement? The UN, the World Court?? I do have more questions than answers. And If I had answers with "real proof" ie. docs, not just what some one thinks, that would be great. The thing about the Dinar is I can pull them out, heck I could put them in the bank. Its "real" to me. The "WGS" is not anything any of us can get into. If you say other wise please tell how to get into that investment. Takes for the help.

obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 am

Rich Queen wrote:
openmind wrote:to rosienogg:

Basically the RV of the IQD was planned initially to line the already bulging coffers of a select few. The people who started the Farms Claims, who joined with others to create the WGS and PP's, decided the RV plan was the perfect fuse to kick off the new banking and massive transfer of wealth that the WGS and PP's represent. SO THEY HIJACKED IT. That way people like you and I, as well as the Iraqi people and many others around the world will rightfully benefit from this, as opposed to just a handful of global elite.

Thanks for the reply. May the force be with us!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:34 am

Rich Queen wrote:

Nicely stated Rich Queen and I might add,, that without a benevolent galactic intervention going on in the background,, no ordinary people like you and me on the street would be benefiting,, or causing anyone to think they were blessed in any way by some God of their understanding,

if the unseen dark freaks running the world were still fully in control of the worlds monetary financial economic system enslaving the planet for eons of time,,no one would be here typing in these little boxes.

That should tell everyone something, but its too large of a concept to integrate.. If they would only ask themselves why a major state lottery winner worth 100 million dollars for example, is only given to one individual,, that should tell you something.

The rulers of the world don't want you to have any money and that is why there isn't any, there is only credit and you personally are the creditor of this nation, they just never bothered to let you know about it and that is why they gave everyone the illusion of a debtor status to live and breath under..

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 am

obiewon wrote:Here is the problem I have with the "WGS". Where is the proof? All that I have read is only words from people that claim to "know" the truth. I even had someone tell me on this forum that they knew someone that was "in" the WGS. So how do I get in? How does anyone get in? It sounds like we will get checks in the mail. Surely thats not the way. I have seen no docs only what people claim to know. I know, I know, everybody will say I'm a nay sayer, but thats not the truth, i'm just someone that HAS looked into it and found nothing but "ideas". And the "ideas" i have found are, well to put it lightly, a little nutty. I mean the more i looked the more Aliens and UFO's came into the picture. Are the "WGS" a law suit? If so, than what court makes the judgement? The UN, the World Court?? I do have more questions than answers. And If I had answers with "real proof" ie. docs, not just what some one thinks, that would be great. The thing about the Dinar is I can pull them out, heck I could put them in the bank. Its "real" to me. The "WGS" is not anything any of us can get into. If you say other wise please tell how to get into that investment. Takes for the help.

The main start to the WGS were the Farms Claims cases. These were heard all the way up to the Supreme Court. Why can't you find proof? Because the entire case and all the related court documents were slapped with a HUGE NON-DISCLOSURE. Seems there were some folks in the government that were a little upset with the idea of being exposed for unscrupulous thieves in the media. There are other, much older interests that joined in with The Farms Claims to form the WGS and PP's as well.

As for being included in it, the general populace WILL benefit from all of this money. That's the point. But as for the PP's, you would have had to sign paperwork to be included in one of about 78 different Prosperity Programs that have been closed for years.

World Global Settlements (WGS) are more on a large humanitarian government level - foundations, treasuries, governments and such receive those. Prosperity Programs go to individuals that then become the trustees of large funds that MUST be dispersed for humanitarian projects. The point is ALL funds are to be dispersed and used to benefit as many people as possible.

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 am

Rich Queen I believe in the "white hats" and the like... I have been told by a very good source "WE ARE IN THE SEASON" was the comment made to me so I know we are very close to seeing the return of FREEDOM to this great country. Thank you for standing up and speaking on this without fear of the unknowing vocals ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:49 am

Jewelz wrote:
Rich Queen wrote:

Nicely stated Rich Queen and I might add,, that without a benevolent galactic intervention going on in the background,, no ordinary people like you and me on the street would be benefiting,, or causing anyone to think they were blessed in any way by some God of their understanding,

if the unseen dark freaks running the world were still fully in control of the worlds monetary financial economic system enslaving the planet for eons of time,,no one would be here typing in these little boxes.

That should tell everyone something, but its too large of a concept to integrate.. If they would only ask themselves why a major state lottery winner worth 100 million dollars for example, is only given to one individual,, that should tell you something.

The rulers of the world don't want you to have any money and that is why there isn't any, there is only credit and you personally are the creditor of this nation, they just never bothered to let you know about it and that is why they gave everyone the illusion of a debtor status to live and breath under..

I have been posting things making people aware of the fact that more and more mainstream news stations have been running stories about UFO's and strange sightings, especially in the last 8 months or so. Not to mention an entire press conference on CNN where a whole parade of professionals and government employees all admit that there has been a MASSIVE coverup with regards to the US government's knowledge and interaction with extraterrestrial lifeforms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI

People suddenly throw up their hands and say "you had me right up until you said extraterrestrial"! Let me ask those of you who think that way this question - CAN YOU PROVE THERE HASN'T BEEN A MASSIVE COVERUP? No, you can't. You have just been trained to believe that anyone who says alien visitors are real are crazy people. Which is sad. Compare the size of this one planet to the size of the universe, and just look how many different life forms exist here. It is the utmost hubris and dangerous ignorance to assume that human beings are the only sentient life form in the universe. And yes, we have been naughty little children with our dangerous atomic toys, so our big galactic brothers and sisters are stepping in to give us a hand in surviving our spiritual adolescence. Which is upon us. Not to mention "spanking" the "school bullies" that have been terrorizing us for a LONG time.

This is SO much more complicated than money. Start considering that idea, and you will be on the right track . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 am

Rich Queen wrote:
....."you had me right up until you said extraterrestrial" .[/quote]

This is an example of many available, though have a look at this short video of a comet going into the Sun recently.

More in particular and specifically, for those of you who have seen, but never saw before, those amazingly fast streaks of light and also what appears to be 'white noise' blinking in and out all over in the background in the empty space that keeps appearing in the video the whole time -

Are literally millions if not billions of UFO ET ships all over that space place, make no mistake about it. They are absolutely not solar flares of radiation..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2038247/e-goes-here.html

Read some of the comments below the video, those people cannot figure this out on their own right in front of their face, it's just incredible and most certainly unbelievable..

And then you would ask, well,,,, what are they all doing there? HA HA -

They are there standing by for the big show - about to go downtown and unfold in a very graceful manner on your planet earth like never before, while most everyone is currently busy sleepwalking in their illusive 3d reality, they just happen to call their lives.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:54 am

ProDinar wrote:I couldn't help myself, I must say a few things about this thread.

I was waiting & waiting for this RV to happen, right along with everyone here.
It hit me after reading peoples posts about the WGS & RV being tied together, I didn't put 2 & 2 together before, now feel they "COULD BE"(?)....

Here is why & how (IMHO),-#1. How many posts are there about the countries across the pond defaulting (Spain, Greece, etc)? Would they have the funds to hand out to folks when the RV does happen? Maybe a few, but I don't see them having enough for all the new millionaires to be..... That's just from what has been put out to us in news clips, posts, etc, etc, no rumor about that, is there?

#2.I have seen the news clips, posts, etc, etc, in regards to the "FED" loaning those countries across the pond & where ever, any funds they need (no cut off, skies the limit). Hmmm, call me crazy, but that in it self speaks volumes.

Now, (IMHO again) why hasn't this offer been made to those countries from the FED be for the world knew more about this RV (or more open about it)?

Now that I put some "FOOD" for thought on your plates, lets hear some in-put....

Read the the above again... Then read the below again, it should explain what I meant. There is a link at the bottom.
Ok, these rantings are not what I meant at all. I put my own post as a "Quote" just so it is not lost in all the others....
I was talking more about this WGS - "world global Stimulus" by the World Central Banks & US Fed Res. working together for a WG-Stimulus.
I think this is what the RV hold up, could be from...."IMHO"

Posted by Caitlin Bronson on September 15, 2011 10:04 AM
http://www.thirdage.com/news/european-central-bank-fed-to-loan-money-to-eurozone-banks_09-15-2011

Last edited by ProDinar on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich Queen Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:57 am

Here is more about the real fight that has been going on behind the scenes, that at last looks to have finally been WON:

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

Please read this with an open mind. Decades of research went into this. Consider that there is an entire world you know NOTHING about that has been shaping your lives for decades, if not centuries, and that that structure is now at an end.

Read and learn . . .

Rich Queen
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:51 am

Rich Queen wrote:

Here is one of the men who was instrumental in the "Farm Claims" RQ references above - it's very enlightening.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-74743/TS-374576.mp3

I am now seeing how all of this fits together, and how all the pieces are required to liberate mankind.

scott24680

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 am

norm wrote:come on man wgs re u serious :evil: :evil: :evil: bounce bounce bounce crybaby crybaby crybaby

They are absolutely real. Do your own research before you poo poo others information. Try St. Germain's Trust...that' will keep you busy.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:38 am

sdtraderunner wrote:Sorry to burst some of you guys bubble! But, WGS is very real!!!!! We better start praying that it gets released soon if we want to see this RV!

Since you are so.... very sure you must have irrefutable proof...please provide same as I am very interested to see it and learn from those who are more informed and connected.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RichQueen and word on the WGS? Empty the two problems i see

Post by jjhall Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 am

imho, there are two (2) problems w/ the concept or reality of the WGS:

1. it seems to me the RV of the IQD runs counter to and against everything Fulford addresses. the IQD RV is as far as i can tell, a 'dark cabal' plan to recapitalize that same 'dark cabal'... so those who believe what fulford discusses, guess what, u are arguing against the IQD RV.

2. the WGS payouts are not n anyways a reliable forgone conclusion. even if they are 'real', in other words this does not mean they will be paid out.

imho, the IQD RV and the WGS appear to run counter to one another.

jjhall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next