Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

FireFly Tidbits 8/12/17

4 posters

Go down

Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 Empty FireFly Tidbits 8/12/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:49 am

Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 Firefl13

You folks are watching Frank, Tony, Ray, Bruce etc. way too much.  Really need to do your own due diligence. Follow the CBI, UN, WB, IMF, not those idiots on DR or DG or any other blog site. Trust me, they DON'T KNOW !!!!!!

Remember .... loose lips sink ships. Those that are truly at the table are not talking and certainly wouldn't talk to any Guru in Dinarland. Use common sense my friends

Listen, nobody can force Iraq to do anything.  All they can do is advise and if Iraq wants to go international they need to follow the IMF's recommendations and has to be approved by the BIS.  Also, forget this nonsense about an in country RV or RI.  That's the biggest load of hogwash I've heard. If they want to go international it will happen at the same time not just in country or regional

Just remember, the term close has a different meaning to governments than it does to civilians.  I have strong faith in the Dinar, otherwise I would not be invested in it. The key is patience.  Let's see what the next SBA in Sept

What was impressive to me was they had the SBA meeting in record time and immediately had a press release.  This is unprecedented.   They normally wait 3 - 4 days at least before a press release.

Remember if anything does happen, it will NOT be a secret!  The only 800 numbers you will get is from the bank tellers directing you more than likely to their wealth managers.  There won't be a need for any tweets lol.  Just keep your eyes on the CBI. When (not if) there is a currency adjustment we will all see it at the same time Smile   The bank will direct you to the right people to talk to.  Forget all this hocus pocus garbage. It's really starting to hurt many people

The central Bank of Iraq Lady https://cbi.iq/   New web site with an international exchange converter.  THAT'S A 1st.

Anyhoo there is a diret link to the new host site from the CBI.  Ok need to do this starting with the English side - not com .iq

https://cbi.iq/

Scroll down and right above the calculator click on statistics.  It's on the right hand side above the calculator.  Says STATISTICS. SCROLL DOWN A TAD AND YOU'LL SEE : For the extended statistics, please click here.  Ok now on the top right it will have a link called HOME.  CLICK ON THAT.   Scroll down and you should see exchange numbers again.  

Remember, you git here directly from the CBI site.  You have to start from the english side of the CBI.  Notice only the USD and EURO have been adjusted.   3eyon-host.net is the host site.  Just continue watching it Smile Again, a direct link from the CBI.   I was shocked when I 1st saw it but it appears the CBI doesn't car.  Not commenting on it but something is definitely going on.

One thing all professional investors have in common is ..................................... PATIENCE !   MY GOAL IS NOT TO HURT YOU, MAKE YOU UNHAPPY OR TO GIVE YOU MISINFORMATION. But to show you that this indeed is a real event

Again, I remind you one last time .......... this is a direct link from the CB.  My hats off to the people that have endured this fascinating journey to the end. Those that gave up I truly feel sad for them. Can't debunk the IMF, UN, WB or the BIS Wink

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 Empty Re: FireFly Tidbits 8/12/17

Post by ChrisB Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 am

Well good post but go back and look at how many posts you have written over the years. Personally I don't listen to most of these people but after 13 years of being in this investment I have heard just about everyone say don't listen to this or that.

Do you want to know how many credible people who are no longer credible/  How about Millionday? How about My ladies?   My ladies stopped reporting  because they realized it was not about Iraq but it seems every time they come back to post something , it has to do with Iraq. Mountain Goat while writing extensive reports about Iraq  seems to always be more focused on the guru's being wrong again and again. 

So here we go. There is a bigger plan that has been in effect for some time. Every agency you mentioned as who we should be paying attention to is corrupt the same as every agency in the US. 

Jim Willie  Wrote a column a few years back that explained how the BIS was selling the same lots of gold to 40 different people. Some big big  big players found this out and got their gold despite lives being lost . The IMF and UN is just another US   ( deception organization as well as Interpol who was manned by the most corrupt people on the planet including leftovers from WWII ) 

So whether you believe who people should listen too I doubt we would have seen this had others taken over the presidency in Jan. 

SO While I don't really listen to most, Frank has a little bit of good info here and there and MT Goat the same on Iraq but the blame should be put on these websites who will not print the truth about anyone posting on their website. 

I don't know how many times I have have said over the years why are posting OKIE's stuff or Bluwolf or a dozen others. It is because it is all about the money. So there is some good info that does come from Frank and BGG  and although he has dropped out of the picture Randy K had some good connections but the proved wrong too. 

Remember Vic, I think it was he who touted Maliki years ago as someone who would move this forward because he lost family under saddam. Well he know what Maliki is and what he was. I first heard Iraq out of Chapter 7 from one of frank's post. 

Yes discernment is expected but grounds for research. Then of course we have all the people who are in this to make money off others by selling trusts and secret phone calls and special updates and newsletters. Well blame the websites for promoting their crap.  

The same with Terry K and others who either were on the take they themselves selling dinars. So the bottom line is you watch Iraq, you listen to what is happening in Iraq, just like you listen to what the CBI, UN, IMF, BIS but none of these organizations are the decision make of when this goes down.

ChrisB

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 am

Chris B, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!  Thanks for your post.  It is a good reminder that so many gurus have come and gone or reinvented and yet none have really known jack. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Ssmith wrote:
Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 Firefl13

You folks are watching Frank, Tony, Ray, Bruce etc. way too much.  Really need to do your own due diligence. Follow the CBI, UN, WB, IMF, not those idiots on DR or DG or any other blog site. Trust me, they DON'T KNOW !!!!!!

Remember .... loose lips sink ships. Those that are truly at the table are not talking and certainly wouldn't talk to any Guru in Dinarland. Use common sense my friends

Listen, nobody can force Iraq to do anything.  All they can do is advise and if Iraq wants to go international they need to follow the IMF's recommendations and has to be approved by the BIS.  Also, forget this nonsense about an in country RV or RI.  That's the biggest load of hogwash I've heard. If they want to go international it will happen at the same time not just in country or regional

Just remember, the term close has a different meaning to governments than it does to civilians.  I have strong faith in the Dinar, otherwise I would not be invested in it. The key is patience.  Let's see what the next SBA in Sept

What was impressive to me was they had the SBA meeting in record time and immediately had a press release.  This is unprecedented.   They normally wait 3 - 4 days at least before a press release.

Remember if anything does happen, it will NOT be a secret!  The only 800 numbers you will get is from the bank tellers directing you more than likely to their wealth managers.  There won't be a need for any tweets lol.  Just keep your eyes on the CBI. When (not if) there is a currency adjustment we will all see it at the same time Smile   The bank will direct you to the right people to talk to.  Forget all this hocus pocus garbage. It's really starting to hurt many people

The central Bank of Iraq Lady https://cbi.iq/   New web site with an international exchange converter.  THAT'S A 1st.

Anyhoo there is a diret link to the new host site from the CBI.  Ok need to do this starting with the English side - not com .iq

https://cbi.iq/

Scroll down and right above the calculator click on statistics.  It's on the right hand side above the calculator.  Says STATISTICS. SCROLL DOWN A TAD AND YOU'LL SEE : For the extended statistics, please click here.  Ok now on the top right it will have a link called HOME.  CLICK ON THAT.   Scroll down and you should see exchange numbers again.  

Remember, you git here directly from the CBI site.  You have to start from the english side of the CBI.  Notice only the USD and EURO have been adjusted.   3eyon-host.net is the host site.  Just continue watching it Smile Again, a direct link from the CBI.   I was shocked when I 1st saw it but it appears the CBI doesn't car.  Not commenting on it but something is definitely going on.

One thing all professional investors have in common is ..................................... PATIENCE !   MY GOAL IS NOT TO HURT YOU, MAKE YOU UNHAPPY OR TO GIVE YOU MISINFORMATION. But to show you that this indeed is a real event

Again, I remind you one last time .......... this is a direct link from the CB.  My hats off to the people that have endured this fascinating journey to the end. Those that gave up I truly feel sad for them. Can't debunk the IMF, UN, WB or the BIS Wink

If Firefly would of even bothered to check out who owns that website, he might be singing a different tune.

Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 Screen33

http://domainbigdata.com/nj/tRp9NEO79jhc1ysK7AQePES_zo2_-aapJt8YjkaLuBU

See any official Iraqi websites there?

Read  more here:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66290-to-the-idiot-called-firefly-at-wsomn-re-cbi-iq

Firefly - FireFly Tidbits   8/12/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum