Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically

Go down

Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically Empty Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 am

• The steps of the Iraqi government to move towards the payment of salaries of employees electronically, within the framework of an integrated program, experts say it will contribute to increase the activity of the banking sector and raise the efficiency of payments and reduce the handling of cash and will have positive economic repercussions.

Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically _116272_ee3

A rapid decline in currency trading

BAGHDAD - The Iraqi government is struggling to expand its dependence on electronic payment cards to give employees salaries, paving the way for reduced paper currency transactions.

The government in Baghdad has adopted a plan to implement the project to pay all salaries electronically, and hopes to complete it fully in 2020.
The project means the transfer of salaries of employees in the public and private sectors of salaries received in cash from their departments, to be received from government or private banks.

The process is supposed to be done through a special account opened to the employee in the bank and withdraw from it by electronic payment card or withdraw money from the bank in cash.

Iraqi experts and officials say the system is rampant in many countries as the banking sector expands its business and services.

They pointed out that the implementation of the project will contribute greatly in reducing the time and effort and cost in the transactions of banks and transactions of citizens of various financial, in addition to reducing the handling of cash.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh, financial adviser to Prime Minister Haider Abadi, that the project to settle salaries is in accordance with plans set for him by the government.

Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically _150238537114

Mohammed Saleh's appearance: The project aims mainly at raising the efficiency of the payment system and activating the banking sector

He explained that the project includes several objectives, including raising the efficiency of the payment system and revitalizing the banking sector through the granting of loans and diversification of other services.
"Keeping cash inside and not trading in the market leads to a huge loss of up to 8 percent of GDP, which is estimated at $ 12 billion," he said.

"The salaries of state employees, retirees and social welfare constitute 50 percent of the state budget, equivalent to 25 percent of gross domestic product, an important gateway to make their salaries online," he said.
The number of Iraqis who receive salaries and pension pensions, along with monthly subsidies about seven million people. The government hopes to introduce them to electronic payment cards before 2020, while accurate figures are not available for the private sector.

Saleh believes that financial coverage is the biggest way to control government spending because it will lead to a shift from manual payment to electronic payment, as well as knowledge of those who trade cash.
There are 19 public, private and foreign banks involved in the process of settling salaries, and the number of employees in the public sector, who earn about four million and one million employees in the private sector.
"The plan expires in 2020 and about 5 million Iraqis are now between employees and retirees as well as social benefits using the card to get their salaries," he said.

The public sector employees annually receive more than 35 trillion dinars (27.5 billion dollars), according to a previous statement to the spokesman of the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi.

Iraq is accelerating the transition to paying employees' salaries electronically _150238540813

Ali Tarek: Opening bank accounts for employees this week will begin within the project of localization of salaries

Ali Tariq, executive director of the Association of Private Banks in Iraq, says the work is still underway in the project to settle salaries of employees, which aims to develop the banking sector.

He pointed out that it was agreed with the Ministries of Health and Electricity and will begin opening accounts for employees during the current week, pointing out that the shopping process will be through credit cards without any deduction, and can be used ATMs deployed in the country.

The World Bank is closely monitoring with the federal government in Baghdad the issue of settling salaries because it increases the level of economic activity.

The director of payments at the Central Bank, Duha Abdulkarim, stressed that the project of settling salaries, which was called for by the Council of Ministers and recommended for its implementation, was taken into consideration and of great importance by the Central Bank.

She pointed out that the Central Bank was the first to implement the project to settle salaries to its employees and the experiment was successful. "The bank has received significant guarantees from the banks to work on the project to settle salaries and any bank will be held accountable for the distribution of salaries of employees."

The Ministry of Electricity, in a statement recently that the Iraqi Trade Bank of the government will issue "MasterCard" for the staff of the ministry free of charge once in the case of opening an account within the bank, and the second time the cost of the issuance of $ 32 in case of loss.

The bank will set up ATMs at the Ministry's headquarters to pay employees salaries on time when the information is sent to the bank by the ministry. The salary of the employee will be two thousand dinars (less than two dollars), regardless of its value.

She explained that the employee has the right to withdraw his salary from any ATM outside the headquarters of the Ministry and bear the cost of less than 3 dollars, if the bank outside the framework of the Iraqi Trade Bank.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum