Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban

+4
Jewelz
ClermontThinker
SEBtopdog
shybabi
8 posters

Go down

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban Empty The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban

Post by shybabi Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I had the good pleasure if meeting Mark Cuban at least on 3 or more occasions.

He is one of America's young successful billionaire entrepreneur.

He is known to be frank & outspoken and I found him to be rather refreshing and well grounded

I trust you will enjoy his perspective of " The Most Patriotic Thing We Can Do", as I have....

God Bless the USA,

SHYBABI

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do
Sep 19th 2011 12:25PM
Bust your tailend and get rich.
Make a boatload of money. Pay your taxes. Lots of taxes. Hire people. Train people. Pay people. Spend money on rent, equipment, services. Pay more taxes.
When you make a shitload of money. Do something positive with it. If you are smart enough to make it, you will be smart enough to know where to put it to work.
I don’t care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing. Not just in the obvious sense of benefiting you and your family, but in the broader sense. Profits are not a zero sum game. The more you make the more of a financial impact you can have.
I’m not against government involvement in times of need. I am for recognizing that big public companies will continue to cut jobs in an effort to prop up stock prices, which in turn stimulates the need for more government involvement. Every cut job by the big companies extracts a cost on the American people in one way or another.
Entrepreneurs are needed to create and grow companies to absorb those people in new jobs. If entrepreneurs don’t create those jobs, the government ends up having to spend more money to help them one way or another.
So be Patriotic. Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes , your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write. Your 2nd thought will be “what a great problem to have”, and your 3rd should be a recognition that in paying your taxes you are helping to support millions of Americans that are not as fortunate as you.
In these times of “The Great Recession” we shouldn’t be trying to shift the benefits of wealth behind some curtain. We should be celebrating and encouraging people to make as much money as they can. Profits equal tax money. While some people might find it distasteful to pay taxes. I don’t. I find it Patriotic.
I’m not saying that the government’s use of tax money is the most efficient use of our hard-earned capital. It obviously is not. In a perfect world, there would be a better option. We don’t live in a perfect world. We don’t live in a perfect time. We live in a time where the government plays a big role in an effort to help lead us out this Great Recession. That’s reality.
So I will repeat my point. Get out there and make a boatload of money. Enjoy the cabbage out your money. Pay your taxes.
It’s the most Patriotic thing you can do.

http://blogmaverick.com/

shybabi

Back to top Go down

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban Empty Re: The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Brilliant and inspirational. This one's a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
:flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban Empty Re: The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Love it... This guy (Cuban) is a self made man.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:05 pm

from Mark Cuban
We live in a time where the government plays a big role in an effort to help lead us out this Great Recession. That’s reality.

Incredible - This statement goes to prove that no matter how much money you might have, does not exclude you from being mind controlled beyond your wildest imagination - or, that you have hocked your soul to the so called devil (the fiction gov) and are a high paid government shill agent helping to keep everyone stupid -

People give you false credibility and believe you for the simple reason that you have a lot of money and is evident that you cannot actually use your extreme amount of money to actually help the world you live in, that is seriously suffering while you accumulate more of it when what you appear to have does not seem to be enough -

People that have a very lot of money like this are not allowed to actually help the world - they are only allowed to appear to help the world - there is a huge difference -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Jewelz wrote:
from Mark Cuban
We live in a time where the government plays a big role in an effort to help lead us out this Great Recession. That’s reality.

Incredible - This statement goes to prove that no matter how much money you might have, does not exclude you from being mind controlled beyond your wildest imagination - or, that you have hocked your soul to the so called devil (the fiction gov) and are a high paid government shill agent helping to keep everyone stupid -

People give you false credibility and believe you for the simple reason that you have a lot of money and is evident that you cannot actually use your extreme amount of money to actually help the world you live in, that is seriously suffering while you accumulate more of it when what you appear to have does not seem to be enough -

People that have a very lot of money like this are not allowed to actually help the world - they are only allowed to appear to help the world - there is a huge difference -

I actually feel sorry for you. The world in which you dwell is a rather bleak place. Negative thoughts only attract more negativity. :flower:
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
Jewelz wrote:
from Mark Cuban

I actually feel sorry for you. The world in which you dwell is a rather bleak place. Negative thoughts only attract more negativity. :flower:

I'm really starting to like you SEBtopdog! Ilikeyou

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

SEBtopdog"I actually feel sorry for you. The world in which you dwell is a rather bleak place. Negative thoughts only attract more negativity. :flower:

You apparently do not understand the problem you are up against in order to come out of what you find yourself in. A very bleak circumstance indeed that must be acknowledged before you could even attempt to do anything about it that you fail to recognize.

What appears to be to you, is not the case and feeling sorry is what attracts more negativity.

If you do not understand that the world is suffering, then something is terribly wrong in the understanding and that is what allows groundhog day to perpetuate along with wars without end for more suffering.

The use of money is the main control device for subjugating the planet enslaving populations and is a very deep subject most are not prepared to deal with so they look the other way. It is all about to come out to be exposed in order so people can know the truth about all of the lies keeping them in the lower energies for separation chasing something there is nothing of - money.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Share/clermont/SEB

Jewelz just told the truth. He wasnt negative in any way. The problem is not in what he said, the issue is your ignorance on the subject......Let me help you. Go grab your birth certificate and you will notice that it is in all CAPS. Now go research why that is and get back to me when you have an answer.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Hey LOOK! It's Ray Walston and Bill Bixby!!!!! alien

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban 437791839 The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban 437791839 The Most Patriotic Thing You Can Do.....by Mark Cuban 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank you topspin2 you are absolutely correct......

To save the busy and distracted unaware people time, because they will never do the research, here is a little quick info I put together on the subject for some great fun Very Happy

Every time a child is born 'A Corporation / Trust is Created using his or her name on the Birth Certificate spelled in 'All Upper Case Letters'. YOU personally, are the Stock in the US corporation.

YOUR BODY is the stock FOR the corporation, because YOU are a "Money Maker" - a "Battery" that needs to be "Charged.Up" with "Currency" (not money), because we are talking about Invisible Things like Electricity. You go to the 'Circuit' Court and they 'Charge' YOU with 'Currency'.

Americans are "Human Capital". It is NOT the duty of the US police to protect Americans. Their job is to protect the corporation and arrest "Code Breakers". The banks own your Body. Your Body is Bought and Sold like a Stock Certificate. The "People", does not include U. S. citizens

The "Certificate of Manifest", your Birth is a (death) Certificate, they had you dead when you were born DOA. Your birth certificate is the "Value of Your Ship" when a ship births. Your Birth Certificate = YOU, is a Corporate Owned 'Item' - you are a Human Resource and treated as such, it is nothing personal.

Every human coming out of your "Mothers Water" must be 'Birthed' and has to have a 'Certificate' - Signed by the "Doc", because you came out of your 'mothers water'.

Your mother was informing the Bank, that she has just Produced another Product to be Bought and Sold -YOU. The British Crown OWNS YOUR PHYSICAL BODY - you don't. The Banks own Your Body, not YOU personally.

Your life is On Loan and Your Body is 'A Hijacked Being' held liable for the Tax on the Interest the fiction corporation made from raiding and pillaging your Strawmans Dead Trust Account every time you DO something, anything, set up for YOU personally at the time of your birth.

It is your Inheritance, your personal unlimited credit that you were never told about or got to use. They gave you a job to work instead, while they monetize you through the fractional reserve banking system by hitting your strawmans dead trust account making millions to start wars using your family name.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Jewelz wrote:Thank you topspin2 you are absolutely correct......

To save the busy and distracted unaware people time, because they will never do the research, here is a little quick info I put together on the subject for some great fun Very Happy

Every time a child is born 'A Corporation / Trust is Created using his or her name on the Birth Certificate spelled in 'All Upper Case Letters'. YOU personally, are the Stock in the US corporation.

YOUR BODY is the stock FOR the corporation, because YOU are a "Money Maker" - a "Battery" that needs to be "Charged.Up" with "Currency" (not money), because we are talking about Invisible Things like Electricity. You go to the 'Circuit' Court and they 'Charge' YOU with 'Currency'.

Americans are "Human Capital". It is NOT the duty of the US police to protect Americans. Their job is to protect the corporation and arrest "Code Breakers". The banks own your Body. Your Body is Bought and Sold like a Stock Certificate. The "People", does not include U. S. citizens

The "Certificate of Manifest", your Birth is a (death) Certificate, they had you dead when you were born DOA. Your birth certificate is the "Value of Your Ship" when a ship births. Your Birth Certificate = YOU, is a Corporate Owned 'Item' - you are a Human Resource and treated as such, it is nothing personal.

Every human coming out of your "Mothers Water" must be 'Birthed' and has to have a 'Certificate' - Signed by the "Doc", because you came out of your 'mothers water'.

Your mother was informing the Bank, that she has just Produced another Product to be Bought and Sold -YOU. The British Crown OWNS YOUR PHYSICAL BODY - you don't. The Banks own Your Body, not YOU personally.

Your life is On Loan and Your Body is 'A Hijacked Being' held liable for the Tax on the Interest the fiction corporation made from raiding and pillaging your Strawmans Dead Trust Account every time you DO something, anything, set up for YOU personally at the time of your birth.

It is your Inheritance, your personal unlimited credit that you were never told about or got to use. They gave you a job to work instead, while they monetize you through the fractional reserve banking system by hitting your strawmans dead trust account making millions to start wars using your family name.

I know I'll never change your mind, but I have to say you do remind me of Eeyore.............
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Jewelz wrote:
from Mark Cuban

No- Actually NOT a Huge difference.
Perception IS realty!

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 am

Share...............Perception is reality to whom?.......................... Bingo.......Perception IS NOT REALITY..Earth to Share.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:21 pm

topspin2 wrote:Share...............Perception is reality to whom?.......................... Bingo.......Perception IS NOT REALITY..Earth to Share.....

Huh? scratch
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:51 pm

The British Crown OWNS YOUR PHYSICAL BODY
The Banks own Your Body,

Now which one really owns my body?
I am only one body and 2 entities cant own 1 body.I need you to explain I cant take contradictions well.

hound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum