Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You!

Go down

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! Empty ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 pm

Now that Bill has some practice in making and distributing videos, surely he can make this type of video for the members of WSOMN detailing out what's next in the RV process?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published on Jul 25, 2017

The Nordstrom Rack at University Crossing in Orem, Utah is ready to serve your clothing, shoes, accessories and cosmetic needs. Come visit us today and join us July 27-30 for our popular Clear the Rack Sale (CTR) at our location or any Nordstrom Rack in your area. Check out our great selection of kids clothes and shoes while you are in the store!

Did he share this with the WSOMN Members who may need clothes, but can't afford paying the retail price due to some financial hardships? No?

Is there some other reason that Willis had in mind for his members to spend their hard earned money on? Maybe padding his wallet a bit with some other opportunity?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t66146-adminbill-continues-to-promote-his-mlm-pyramid-scheme-scam-8-8-17
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! Empty Nordstrom

Post by Scotchie Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:19 pm

I wonder how his employer is dealing with ADMINBILL's WSOMN role?  I wonder if his employer knows he is the head of a pyramid scheme?
When you have a few minutes, call Nordstrom in Orem, and ask if you can talk to ADMINBILL from WSOMN.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! Empty Re: ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You!

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

:tup: :tup: ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! 3508649203 ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! 3508649203 ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You! Empty Re: ADMINBILL Made A Video Just For You!

Post by Sam I Am Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Orem, Utah. Interesting. Roger "Dinar Daddy" Dorman used to live in Orem and now lives 12 miles away in Lehi, Utah.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:07 pm

Mark Meersman (PIF) also lives near there. Riverton is 25 miles away.

On a side note, Anthony (TNT Tony) Renfrow has another brother who lives in Riverton.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:00 pm

You get 25% off red tags. What color are the 10% off go rv tags that scumbag bill stated a month ago? I wonder if the store manager would know?

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 pm

@Scotchie wrote:I wonder how his employer is dealing with ADMINBILL's WSOMN role?  I wonder if his employer knows he is the head of a pyramid scheme?
When you have a few minutes, call Nordstrom in Orem, and ask if you can talk to ADMINBILL from WSOMN.
Just send emails to the store manager and ask him. I wouldn't be surprised if scumbag Bill is ripping the store off like he does wsomn members.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum