Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End?

3 posters

Go down

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? Empty Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End?

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 am

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? Avatar?id=1596577&m=75&t=1456608110
snickers
Notice hardly anyone posts responses in Recaps anymore. Peeps are glazed over with the same 'ole same 'ole regurgitated recycled hype. I should think only newbies get excited about anything in d-land these days.

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? Avatar?id=1591678&m=75&t=1451348875
Sunnysplace
SNICKERS. WHAT CAN I SAY. MANY OF THE GURU'S JUST FOLLOW EACH OTHER AROUND.

snickers
Sunny That appears to be accurate. The cc's are mostly without any substance. Just mostly time-filling fluff. One wonders why they even bother sometimes, except, of course, they're selling products.

(link)

No more questions except from the newbies or the folks with Alzheimers and of course, the shills that help the promoters sell their wares?

Gurus doing nothing but repeating what other Gurus heard, from the other Gurus who heard it from other Gurus?

Have those so called "NaySayers" debunked everything those Gurus have put out and then some?

Is the only thing left in Dinarland money making opportunities from the lies these Gurus tell?

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? Empty Re: Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End?

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:48 am

:tup: :tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? Empty Re: Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End?

Post by mboswell Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 am

Not very many comments here either.....Maybe every ones tired of your hateful crap also..........

mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 am

mboswell wrote:Not very many comments here either.....Maybe every ones tired of your hateful crap also..........

Seems to be something everyone has in common, hateful or otherwise, and for different reasons, eh?

Folks are tired of getting played and folks are tired of seeing folks getting played.

Is The Iraqi Dinar Investment Scam Coming To An End? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:58 am

This will NEVER come to an end, as long as these sites are up and running for them to further their agenda-Shut the sites down, and they cannot to infect the minds of the gullible- They will have to go elsewhere, PERIOD- That's the way it is, and will be what it is- Twisted Evil waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum