Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN! 8/3/17

3 posters

Go down

ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 Empty ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN! 8/3/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:26 am

TOPIC: Guru Hunter published this on August 1, 2017 and asks for it to be circulated.

Gryphon

I hope this time the post shows like it did during preview.

I'll only know by pushing the button, here goes...

Guru Hunter published this on August 1, 2017 and asks for it to be circulated.

===-===

1. Trump is immune to [Muller’s] investigation, based on the info Trump has on deep state operatives.

2. Muller will be forced to recuse himself within 2 weeks - we already see Congress calling for it citing Title 18.

3. The Russia investigation will come to a screeching halt due to the Awan/DWS/scandals.

The exact opposite of what Yosef is claiming will take place. He has been ill-informed by deep state operatives, and he has fallen hook, line and sinker for their, 'intel.'

Yosef has exposed himself as a cabal operative in his own right - his propping up of Obama (who will be cited in the broader DNC investigation, tied to Clapper and illegal wiretapping - 100% FACT), and the barrage of insults towards Trump laced with 100% incorrect intel shows where he gets his information.

Trump has done some shady stuff prior to his campaign launch - over 2 years ago. Those things will come to light. Trump's tax returns may come to light. His business dealings with Russia prior to being elected will most-likely come to light.

Yosef truly does not comprehend M.A.D. (Mutually Assured Destruction) theory of politics. This is a race to the bottom, and Trump ain't hitting the ground first. The Awan/DWS/DNC/HRC/Podesta linkage is currently under investigation, and we will see findings continue to be released over next 4 weeks. Yosef has everything backwards, and has been duped into believing his narrative.

Trump will not be impeached, he will not resign, Mueller will not submit a report to that end, and Yosef's deep state contacts will be exposed, along with Yosef himself. It is coming folks, I assure you.

For the record - his RV narrative is the carrot dangled by his deep state sources to keep Yosef in his position as mouthpiece for cabal.These deep state sources have Yosef in a major bind, with dirt on him regarding illegal IRS-related and bank wire-related activity. This will all come to light soon. Very, very soon.

I'll have more to share in a week or so; for now, trust me when I tell you: Yosef's identity will be revealed, and he's a puppet for deep state regime, and his intel is corrupt, and he's over the falls in a barrel due to his fraud.

Feel free to disperse this info hither and yon, including to Patrick at IDC and all those who blindly follow Yosef. He shall reap what he has sown, 100% FACT.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t65947-yosef-herr-mueller-gcr-rv-op-ed-8-1-17

R601a
ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT !!!
I'VE MARKED YOSEF AS THE PERFECT PSYOPS 101 OPERATIVE FOR A LONG TIME NOW - BUT LATELY HE AND HIS MINDERS HAVE GETTING SO DESPERATE THAT THEY'VE THROWN EVERYTHING AT A LAST-DITCH STAND.

HIS "INTEL" IS SELF-CONTRADICTING DAY-TO-DAY, AND HIS "EXPLANATIONS" ARE BEYOND FANTASY ....
I HAVE BEEN REGULARLY WARNING PEOPLE THAT TO BE DECEIVED YOU MUST FIRST GIVE YOUR DECEIVER THE GIFT OF TRUST, AND YOSEF USES FAITH AS THE CENTRAL BAIT FOR TRUSTING.

THE LEFT HAS BEEN DESPERATE TO CONTROL THE NEWLY-RICH BECAUSE OF THEIR POTENTIAL INFLUENCE ON FUTURE POLITICS - AND THE TARGETED MEANS OF CONTROL WAS TO TURN THEM AWAY FROM TRUMP AND INTO THE INFLUENCE OF OBAMA AND THE GLOBALISTS...

GREAT JOB GURU-HUNTER AND WELL DONE GRYPHON - YOU HAVE SAVED MANY FROM ENTRAPMENT IN THE WEB OF THE SPIDER ...

Sandnsea
Y has outed himself many times. IMO he's not mentally stable. How he has a following, heaven knows. Because I don't.

evenstar
Great posts........It is obvious that he is a Serious Trump hater and very irrational...........I have no clue why people still read his carp....he makes no sense to me at all........and I am so sick of hearing that Paul Ryan is the real President.....ludicrous.......

1camman1
All I can say is Jim Jones is leading his followers where?

Dedar
This is from DinarDaily that continues to attack AdminBill and this site. I wouldn't go anywhere near that site.

Seegood
Dedar. Thanks so much for pointing that out.

rjpeabody
right on point Dedar, I wouldn't listen to anything from DD. that site has spewed their poison every where in dinar land although anyone that listens to the big Y needs to get mental help.

TED1016
Outstanding! I have always felt this about him after he once confessed to being a member of the CABAL months ago and nothing more was said about it.

Dedar
Concerning Yosef you have to use your gut instincts. The first time I read his comments something just did not sit right with me. I did not have any peace with what he wrote. When he came out as being used by psych ops it really confirmed what I had felt was real about him. I guess we all need to learn to use discernment about everything we hear. It has been a very good learning curve.

Hilltop2
Tin hats.... anyone??

CJoseph
IMO, Yousef is not cabal. He is a fiction writer who loves attention. He knows no intel providers past his own imagination. The fact is that the deep state knows nothing of the dinar community. They operate on a far higher level. The deep state manipulates the masses globally and the cabal/ deep state has no reason to infiltrate or persuade the dinar community as we are no threat and we can't help their cause.

Everyone thinks we are part of some crazy Spy versus Spy ordeal. Everyone wants to be a part of something bigger but we are not. We are more akin to fans watching a sporting event. The Gurus are the fans with their faces painted acting like fools and people like admin Bill are the sports casters announcing the game.

Sorry to be so blunt but we are, as we always be, speculators (glorified guess makers).

IF this happens it will simply be a matter of a county or countries being allowed to bring their currency to a natural increase after the artificial manipulation stops. I hope there is a big adjustment to get some of the world caught up quicker (dinar & dong).

Still not 100% believing in Zim but I do own some just in case!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 Empty Re: ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN! 8/3/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:45 pm

Champion1

And now he has his own call....at first he was ok...then I started seeing how he talked to some folks telling them they were wrong..shouldn't feel this way..etc...all codependent stuff...

Sandnsea
Think back - how many times has Y said goodby- He loves the attention - Narcissist

DSS
Dinar Daily is not anyone i put any stock in as this is the person who has been defaming AB as well as every other poster in dinarland. He is also the imposter who has been copying and rewording our own posts here AKA THE RAT.

OnceWasLost
please tell me "WHY" any of us would even 'care one iota' about Yosef?

My vote is absolutely NOTHING yosef-related should be allowed in this entire forum!

Ms Sandy
I would ignore everything that comes from that place.

Sunni Daze
I WOULD BE VERY CAUTIOUS ABOUT GIVING ANY CREDENCE TO THIS ARTICLE...LOOK WHERE IT COMES FROM LOL

mtiedel
I have Yousef's true ID and copies of the indictment and prosecution for his involvement in the Sterling debacle. He was found guilty and owes money!.
Yousef is a felon and is working for the bad guys to earn money to keep himself out of the pokey!. 

I have sent copies of the paperwork to several people on the WSOMN site after personal request. I am not one to spread such documents recklessly , but they are public record. 

Yousef is an idiot , but somewhat entertaining, and I don't wish to trash anyone.....yet!.LOL!. 

Guru Hunter sniffed out Kenny Segal as having multiple accounts on sites, to spread crap and make money. Several of those accounts get reposted here on WSOMN, which is disturbing.

SpeedyBanana

mtiedel could you pm me Yosef's info please? Thanks.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 Empty Re: ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN! 8/3/17

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:21 pm

DSS wrote:DSS 
Dinar Daily is not anyone i put any stock in as this is the person who has been defaming AB as well as every other poster in dinarland. He is also the imposter who has been copying and rewording our own posts here AKA THE RAT. 

Sorry, DSS, you are lying.  Dinar Daily Never RE WORDS what you say.  We copy/paste exactly the way you all say it.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ReapAndSow73 is a HIT at WSOMN!   8/3/17 Empty Yosef

Post by Scotchie Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Yosef is a scam artist and a false prophet.

STAY CLEAR

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum