Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor 8/2/17

+2
Oldtimer61
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 Empty Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor 8/2/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 pm

My bet is that Swervy has been locked up...  Either in jail or the psych ward.

What can I say? You are gone Richard and your death came suddenly. It was unexpected and not at the right time, or so I thought. But are there ever any wrong times for Death? I don't think so, as you even have said. Nothing happens unless....." YOU"..... choose it. So, I have to Honor your choice and we have to Honor all who have left before us, by their choice. It was always the right time, even if we don't understand it, the ones who are left behind.

I Dreamt of you two nights ago when I saw your coffin floating in a large grey open ocean, surrounded by fog. I tried to reach your coffin with its lid made of old glass panes, like from an old sailing ship. I was not sure it was you, until today......this afternoon. The meaning was not clear yet.

I saw the green light emanating from within your coffin. As you went under the water and sank. Though this erie green glow, I reached the lid to grab and hold on. I could not stop death as I look in and saw only an amorphous shape of a ghost within..........one who landed by my bed side as I woke up in a startle and yelled out from the shock.

In the dream I also I held a small dog with me as I tried to reach for your sarcophagus as it dipped under. I tried to hold you both up but only saved the small dog. I had to chose Life. I don't know if he was your dog or only an aspect of myself and we both just wanted to say our last good byes. As all loyal friends have to do. We both said our abrupt good byes and you said nothing. I don't think you where really there.......but it sure felt real. May be you where just ......"my interpretation" .....and only for me and that of others who also miss you.

What did it ALL mean?...... Your life here with us?......."It is always about meanings".......is it not?..... as you have so often said.

So good bye. I hope you do well in your new journey. I don't know if Morgana had a hand in your demise or Cabal "friends" had a hand or what other thing transpired? But does it really matter now? Your dead and Time keeps on walking. I had held out hope until today, until this after noon even. Then I took that nap to rest and contemplate a letter I was going to write you this evening and ask "You" to make sense of YOU. After I awoke from my small sleep......."I knew you where gone".........and I had my ...."Meaning".......the meaning was for me to make.

I have to share one more thing before you are too far away. I spoke with the one who "Read" me in. She was the only one I really knew besides you of the team. I actually felt good after talking to her this morning, she lifted me up.......that was nice..... If she was dark, I could not feel it. After our talk today I was able to see the sun of a new day and forget the past, since the past is not in the NOW.

But death was in the Omens of synchronicity for me today again. Three times It was talking, this message giver. Was it a message? I think so. Death appeared today again and during my talk with the one who "read" me in as we where having our morning chat. It was a back ground event that interrupted the conversation we where having, as death always interrupts Life......in the background. Latter, I could see it ....... the "Death Omen" and the same conclusive "feeling" of "meaning".....that I got after my nap.

When I got home today, the third daily synchronicity arrived as I check my mail. The only thing in the big incoming mail box was an advertisement card for a........ "Funeral home".......what more needs to be said. I had mail and it was death talking again.

After that card I knew I had to accept that the OWK.......he is gone. You are gone even though three of the "team" that I could reach, say you are OK and just needing a rest?......to balance out after a fight with Michael or Morgana...... Hmmmm?.........Ok. That would be good news, ....."balancing"....yet I am afraid you can not come back as the One We Once Knew. How come?........it is not the same now. Somehow death appeared and did what it does..........it takes things away. Something has been taken away.........YOU.

I wish you well my Brother or your New Life......where ever that may be. You did your part. You fought the hard fight and you went down in battle. Was it the Cabal who took you out and had a hand? Was it Judas Friends? Was it past Karma coming home to roost? Ahhh.......

Does it matter when the reaper comes and takes it ALL away. Time defeats all ambitions and nothing survives this dream Game but gifts of Love that you left behind and those you touched with that Love energy and who now carry that part of you with them.

Farewell........Richard.........(OWK).

Much Love Victor.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 Empty Re: Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor 8/2/17

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 am

Awe that's too bad. You reap what you sow.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 Empty Re: Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor 8/2/17

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 am

GOOD RIDDANCE!  Now, if the rest would just disappear with him. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:54 am

so Swervy is dead?

omg Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 2245507099Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:38 am

Where or where did Swervy McGee go?  After all the numerous attempts on his life by the evil Cabal (documented in his 6/22/17 post below), the Galactics always showed up in the nick of time to save him.  But not this time! 

I doubt the Cabal would have killed him, as Swervy would be much more valuable to them alive.  So my guess is that the evil Cabal have taken Swervy prisoner and have been using all means at their disposal to interrogate him.  Any day now we should see another post from Swervy recounting harrowing tales of torture and his daring escape from his captors.

Or he could have been picked up for another DUI and is cooling his heels behind bars or had a complete melt down and is locked up in a psych ward somewhere.

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 Richar32

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64701-dinarland-status-report-update-2-one-who-knows-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-6-22-17

Dinarland Status Report: Update 2

Hello my friends and Family, I bring news of more Cabal attacks on me personally. All is well for me, but not so much for them, of course. It is stupid to go against the Galactic Federation, The Republic Forces, and the Angelic Forces.

I Have An Issue With This Website

How pathetic that I am censored in calling out these Cabal, and yet they are trying to kill me. Oh, but let's not call them names. I've got news for you. Anyone who censors this post in ANY WAY will be guilty of aiding and abetting the Cabal in their attempts to murder me.

Let's Review Where We Are

I posted an End Of Game notice to the Cabal indicating that any actions on their part to interfere with the GCR, the Republic or any other Light Forces, would result in a STK (Shoot To Kill) authorization on the spot.

Date Line: 6-12-2017

On this date I authored and posted the Ultimatum to the remaining Cabal actors to let the GCR proceed without interference or else face the consequences. Here is the post:

"Ultimatum: This Ends Now, One Way Or The Other" - One Who Knows - 6.12.17

Date Line: 6-13-2017

Then I posted notice that the STK order was NOW in FULL FORCE.

"Cabal Ultimatum In Full Force Now" - One Who Knows - 6.13.17

CABAL DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL BE SHOT ON THE SPOT?

So, as I have told you before, there have been many attempts on my life over the years and now it has risen to something like 67 attempts. How crazy it is that I am censored from calling the Cabal names and yet they are trying to kill me? I say NO MORE of this pathetic crap that we can't call out Cabal!!!! Do you hear me Garry Larrabee? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY STAY HIDDEN, THEY DON'T GET ARRESTED AND THEY TRY TO KILL ME? Do you want to be responsible for protecting the Cabal who are trying to kill me? YOU BETTER PICK A SIDE.

Date Line: 6-16-2017

I already told you this story, but I want to remind you that while I was prevented from calling out these heartless murders here on IDC, they were still trying to kill me. How sick and twisted is that? Here is the post that recounts their attempt on me Friday, the 16th.

"Dinarland Status Report: Update" - One Who Knows - 6.18.17

They failed miserably, but that didn't stop them from trying again.

Date Line: 6-20-2017

On Tuesday the 20th I was writing a post when I heard a HUGE explosion out in front of my house. I couldn't see anything, but I knew that I have Galactic protection, and so I made contact to find out what happened.

It turns out that these evil Cabal Bastards were digging a tunnel under my house with some sort of Bomb and had plans on blowing it up in some way making my house go into a sink hole. To make a long story short, the Galactics blew up the tunnel with the Cabal minions still in it. There were 6 of them and 5 died and only one made it out alive and severely hurt. He was taken into custody and I don’t know what they did with him. But that was small compared to what happened the night of 6-21-2017.

Bear in mind that these murders are still being protected on these web sites. No one is allowed to call them out and that makes the website owners accessories to attempted murder. They are protecting them, and that violates Do No HARM!

During this time I sent in a post calling out a certain Cabal person. It was not posted. I sent it in again, and again it was rejected. That has great importance on what happened next. On this next attempt, it has come to my attention that the VERY ONE that I was calling out as Cabal, was the VERY ONE who was involved in sending the hit teams out to my home. This implicates the Website owner. But this is not my area of expertise. I'll leave that to the Republic Forces to decide.

Date Line: 6-21-2017

It was the night of the Solstice. I was actually on the phone with Daughter of Terra, when shots rang out in my front yard. At least 10 in a row. Then another 10 in a row and on and on it went. To make a long story short, 40 Cabal assassins were sent to my house and 18 were killed on the spot and the rest were taken into custody.

They had space craft that they came in and these craft were taken into custody by a Galactic Federation Mother ship that was cloaked over my house. They got all the information on who sent them and EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO KNEW ABOUT THIS "HIT" WAS DROPPED ON THE SPOT (STK) WHERE THEY STOOD. These include names of people you know. I won't tell you who they are now, but I will say that one major one, was the one that I had tried to "out as Cabal" twice, and both times they were protected. (My Post was refused)

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is where are we going to draw the line? Are we going to protect these murdering bastards by keeping quiet about them or are we going to "out" them right here? My friends, I will stand up for you... I will call them out for you... I will get them arrested and "Handled" for you.... But I don’t think that it is fair that we protect them from being "outed," while they keep trying to kill me. Do you? They know that I bring the truth and that I inspire you and they want that to stop at all cost.

They don't deserve to be protected... Do they? If they keep trying to kill me, don’t I have the right to call out those rat bastards? Why is their demand to stay anonymous outweigh my right to call them out to save my life and others as well?

My Friends and Family, I ask you to stand with me to call out these Cabal scum!!!! I need your support because I can't do this all by myself. Will you support me?

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

Published on behalf of Richard's safety. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

"Re: Proof of Life, OWK" by Ruby

Just because OWK said something, doesn’t make it true, such as all his Cabal-calling. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him, but perhaps his soul contract really was up. If that’s the case, I would think he’d have known that it was fast approaching since he was so evolved compared to the rest of us and since it seems that the elders seem to be aware of their own soul contracts. So I’d expect him to be so aware, as well.

I don’t think anyone was ever posting as Richard except Richard. We saw from how he even went after Patrick, who lovingly, patiently, yet thoroughly debunked his accusations, and that something got the better of him. Maybe he lost his galactic protection when the next wave of interdimensional ninjas came to call?

I really think Victor is correct and that he is either incapacitated or dead. Willie had expected him for the Friday call and the Monday call. In both, Willie said he’d tried to contact Richard to no avail. Also, there has not been a post of any sort from him since Wednesday where he usually was posting every day at least and oftentimes many times. He just loves what he does too much NOT to post unless something has happened in which he can’t contact anyone.

I hope he’s ok. I suppose no matter what has happened, depending on your point of view, it IS all ok.

Ruby

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 pm

"In Regards to OWK" by Spirit Warrior

In regards to OWK { Richard }, I'm not so sure that he's met his demise. But, he might be, either held against his will somewhere and/or asked very strongly to stop posting. The fact that he has just suddenly "disappeared", should be screaming volumes that he was speaking some truths.

On another note, have you seen the news { LOL...FUNNY }??? Specifically the "sanctions" against the other countries? What a load of CRAP!!! It's just like Richard, had been saying, the OPTB, put it in front of us the "reality" they want. Then, we read/see it. We possibly start to believe it... and Hocus Pocus... it is given energy.

You don't think it works that way? What if it does? EVERYTHING/EVERYONE IS ENERGY!!! And there are no coincidences...NONE!!! Everything is connected... why???? Think what you want...I personally am getting out. I'm creating my own reality!!! Just because, others want to keep drinking the kool-aid... is not going to keep me from creating a better world. It may take longer to do it, but, it will get done. I would like to have some help.... it would happen a whole lot faster.

I can not go back to the way things were...I can not unknow, what I now know. Pandora's Box... has been opened... and there's no putting the craziness back in. It is not even having faith, or a belief... it is a KNOWING!!! When we hear the TRUTH, there's is no hiding it... it resonates throughout our entire being... we feel it... from the top of our head to the tips of our toes.

Now, to address the cabal and/ or those that have been "compromised". I understand, that there are those, that were made to do things that if it had not been for the real "nasties", they would have not done. There comes a time, when you have to figure a way out. That time is NOW!!! There has never been a better time. People keep waking up...more and more people. It is only going to continue, to go in that direction...the "craziness" will NOT be put back in the box... as it will no longer fit. I for one think that we should forget the past... and let's just go forward from here. As only good, will come from it. And I believe that those of us, that are already awake/aware... feel the same way. But, the more people that wake up...the less chance... everyone is going to be so " forgiving". Out of chaos... comes order...talk about falling on your own sword.... the time is NOW!!! Where there's a will... there's a way. FIGURE IT OUT!!!

The CREATOR/SOURCE...has already determined, that people are going to continue to wake up. They're going to continue to go in the direction of LOVE/TRUTH!!! You see, LOVE IS TRUTH... TRUTH IS LOVE!!! It can be no other way!!! And the TRUTH, can not be hidden any longer... by it's own nature... it can not continue to be contained/hidden. TRUTH has it's own will... and therefore, it's own way!!!

Peace and Love,
Spirit Warrior

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Well Spirit Warrior, nobody really gives a crap that he is gone! He will resurface under another name, I'm sure! They always do! :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:26 am

Ruby wrote: ...he was so evolved compared to the rest of us...

Well, given that the majority of Dinarland seem to have the intellectual capacity of goldfish, that's not saying much.

Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:10 am

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203 Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 2245507099Re: Richard Lee McKim, Jr/One Who Knows aka Swervy McGee   "To the One Who Died... Good Bye" by Victor  8/2/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum