Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF! 8/2/17

2 posters

Go down

Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 Empty Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF! 8/2/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Neil says Friday will be an exciting day and to expect the unexpected!

https://www.pscp.tv/TheLightReports/1OwxWoyZPzkxQ?t=10

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 Empty Re: Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF! 8/2/17

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:15 am

mmmirele wrote:Neal Wolfe is trying to round up the troops for the Friday hearing (goes to Periscope):
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OwxWomeEOVxQ

Basically, he's reading a report from Bill/American Kabuki of a phone call with Heather Ann Tucci Jarraf. Here's what I got from it:

* the case has gone international.
* HATJ was taken thru the White House, out the back & to the DC jail.
* HATJ didn't know for 2 days why she was arrested.
* Trump was not the instigator.
* HATJ is going in and releasing all from harm, including FBI agent Parker Hill.
* Time for military to deal with all bad apples (identified by Neal as Luciferians & the Deep State) & remove them from critical positions.

At this point I stopped because Neal was reading a comment from a Denise about how maybe this is why Gen. Kelly is Chief of Staff.

Of course, out here in the real world all this sounds like HATJ and her friends are all in fantasy land-and in big trouble.

Somebody is either not reporting accurately or is delusional. I believe Heather's own site contains an earlier account of her arrest where she herself says that they were at their hotel when they got bagged, not on the White House grounds.

Of course Trump wasn't the instigator. Neither Trump nor anyone in the executive offices of the President have any clue who Heather is. They could care less. In fact, it would be interesting to find out just how many loons show up at the WH gates every day demanding to see the President or someone important, and it would be interesting to know just how many of them actually get arrested.

This whole thing about Heather "releasing all from harm" echoes some earlier statements where her acolytes claim that she got arrested on purpose as part of a much bigger plan to expose the government and make free money available to all. This sounds like messianic delusions -- that Heather is dying for others' financial sins. Now all we need are her followers to start saying that the rock covering the jail entrance will be rolled away by an angel three days hence.

The messianic overtones are offensive to me and I am not religious at all. I shudder to think what real Christians (not other evangelical whack jobs like Heather and company) feel about the implicit sacrilege in comparing your actions to something as holy as the story of the betrayal, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.

by JohnPCapitalist

Roving Reporter Neil Wolfe Has Some EXCITING STUFF!  8/2/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum