Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members! 7/30/17

2 posters

Go down

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Empty AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members! 7/30/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:25 pm

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Stopto10
AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Bc2_sm12

GOOD MORNING WSOMN...ALL THAT IS CAN SAY IS THAT I HOPE WHAT I AM HEARING AS RUMORS TURN INTO FACT SOMETIME SOON SO WE CAN END THIS JOURNEY AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIVES.

ENJOY YOUR DAY AND GIVE THANKS FOR THE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE THIS DAY.

D2X
S0 Bill, your comments this morning don't seem consistent with your comments earlier this weekend. Has there been a change or an update from your source?

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
So Admin what is the rumors that you have been hearing???????????????????????

Pj
What did Admin share? Yesterday was leaning to September? Read statement but seemed like hang in there more than something learned to change earlier statements

Henry
Thanks Billbut we all hear rumors, I just hoped that your rumors would be more reliable than the ones banded around chat sites

Sunni Daze

I HAD A THOUGHT LAST NIGHT AS I WAS READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND DECIDED I WOULD POST MY COMMENTS TOO. I KNOW EVERYONE IS DISCOURAGED AND TIRED OF THE EVERY WEEKEND THINGY LOL HOWEVER I AM GRATEFUL TO BE ON THIS RIDE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS WAITING WHEN IT ENDS.

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS AND MAYBE CONTINUE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES IN THE SAME RUT AND WITH NO HOPE OF THINGS BEING DIFFERENT IN THE FUTURE. WE HAVE HOPE WE KNOW IT WILL HAPPEN OR YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE AND WE JUST NEED TO WAIT PATIENTLY. I HAVE HAD A QUOTE ON MY FRIDGE ALL WHILE I WAS RAISING MY KIDS THAT SAID WHAT YOU FOCUS ON IS WHAT YOU GET.

I FOR ONE WANT TO FOCUS ON THE GRATITUDE THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS AND I COULD SEE THE BIG PICTURE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE FRIENDS THAT I HAVE MADE AND CONTINUE TO MAKE DURING THIS JOURNEY. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE EDUCATION THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THAT YOU CAN'T GET IN SCHOOL.

WE NEED TO LEARN BEFORE WE CAN TEACH AND THIS HAS BEEN A HIGHER LEARNING EXPERIENCE. SORRY DON'T MEAN TO PREACH BUT I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING EVERYONE COMPLAIN ..AND I THINK WHERE IS THE GRATITUDE? MAYBE FOR WHATEVER TIME REMAINING WE AS A COLLECTIVE BODY CAN FOCUS ON GRATITUDE AND SEE HOW MUCH BETTER EVERYONE FEELS AS THEY GO ABOUT THEIR DAY AND COME INTO CHAT

HAVE A GREAT DAY...I WILL
SUNNI

OnceWasLost wrote:

THAT is hardly what I'd call a "chat". In all fairness to AdminBill, folks shouldn't put too much stock into his every word. He basiclly said a big "nothing" here as in most of his recent statements...imo.

ONCE - YOUR OPINION IS AS IMPORTANT AS MINE SO THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT.

IF I HAD SOMETHING TRULY WORTHWHILE I WOULD POST THAT AS WELL.

I AM NOT DR. CLARKE, MOUNTAIN GOAT, YOSEF, ETC. SO LENGTHY DISCOURSES ARE NOT NORMALLY MY STYLE. NOR REPEATING THE SAME INFORMATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE MEMORIZED. SO SHORT AND SOMEWHAT PITHY FOR ME. 

OnceWasLost

Admin - it is so difficult to communicate in this digital medium...but in short ALL the "GURU Status" was and is created by unreasonable "info-worshippers". I respect you get's too carried away at times (imHo) then folks find themselves (suddenly) with the mnoniker of "guru" and a 'resposibility'? to 'cough-it-up' info-wise?

That's just not fair, imo. So please know that I respect you and do NOT blame you for shoosing the "short-comment" route you often do...but also know that I'm guilty of letting the "hero-worship" that goes on , get to me. I do hope peeps will read and 'understand'! PEACE my friend and many-thanks for your efforts regarding this forum!

The truth be told AdminBill is at the 'head-of-the-line' for KUDO's from God for NOT caving to the pressure to BECOME a "guru". Respect is and should-be given to his cosen method of divuldging ANY info he feels he can share. I like a lot of others around here WISH to goodness he had more to share, but it is WHAT it is...and I for one appreciate plain-old-HONESTY!

Sunnysplace

LOST, I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR CRITICISM OF ADMIN. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON THIS SITE??? YOU KNOW ADMIN DOES NOT GIVE US HYPE JUST TO KEEP OUR SPIRITS HIGH. HE TELLS IT LIKE HE SEES IT . MANY ARE HERE FOR THAT REASON. NO BULL!! I ENJOY IT WHEN YOU ARE IN CHAT LOST , BUT, NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN HERE. I DO KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER SITES THAT CAN ACCOMODATE YOU WITH WHAT YOU MAY BE LOOKING FOR!!!!!

Sunnysplace TOOK ME AWHILE TO THINK WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. AFTER I POSTED, THEN I SEEN THE OTHER POSTS FROM LOST. IM GLAD LOST CAME BACK IN .

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Empty Re: AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members! 7/30/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 pm

WE NEED TO LEARN BEFORE WE CAN TEACH AND THIS HAS BEEN A HIGHER LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
Learn what? Just how a con-artist works his scam? question
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 Empty Re: AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members! 7/30/17

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:37 pm

AND I THINK WHERE IS THE GRATITUDE?
Gratitude for what? Lies and BS? 2cents AdminBill Continues the TORTURE of WSOMN Members!  7/30/17 2322496710
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum