Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected

Go down

Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected Empty Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected

Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected NB-211333-636369343503494275

Editor Duraid Salman - Saturday 29 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
In the town of Mandali at the Iraqi-Iranian border in the far east of the province of Diyala flowing calmly fresh water, taking a winding path surrounded by bright colors and grow green trees surrounded by nature.

It is the Kankir River, 110 km east of Baquba . It is one of five in Iran . Its water is very clean and explodes inside Iraqi territory. It is very low compared to the springs. But the future of the river gradually disappears as a result of neglect and lack of maintenance. Feeding large areas east of Diyala.

Flow gradually scarce

accordingly says a member of the Board of Mandali Haider Mandalawi in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " the sources of the five Kinkar river is located in the rocky areas are very high from the Iraqi territory so be its path directly towards the territory of Mandali and then veers towards Gazzanah categorically several kilometers , which is characterized by With its very fresh water ".

"The springs are in a deplorable condition because they have not been maintained, which has made their water very small in recent years," Mandalawi said, warning that "the Knaker River is dying, due to the limited flow of water in its course."

Iraqis ignored the invitation of maintenance

and pointed Mandalawi that " the Iranian side agreed to do a competent Iraqi team to the maintenance of the five springs within its territory, but the competent authorities did not provide the necessary mechanisms for that, and it remained stuck , " noting that "

LINK

Paradise threatened to disappear in Diyala .. Water is very sweet and neglected 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum