Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars

Go down

Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars Empty Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars

Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars NB-211209-636368220989833201

Editor Duraid Salman - Friday 28 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, said Director General of the border crossing points , Major General Sami Sudanese, on Friday, the amount of drugs seized in the possession of passengers Shalamcheh port to Basra , while pointing to a rise associated with the Directorate for more than two billion dinars port revenues.

The Sudanese said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "the seizure of an Iraqi passenger in possession of a quantity of drugs called Kristal in the port of Shalamjah border in the province of Basra," noting that "this was after the activation of drug detection device Iwan housing at the border crossings."

He explained that "these devices were distributed with the support of Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji to eliminate the smuggling of drugs," stressing "the transfer of the traveler to the judiciary."

In connection with the activity of border crossings, al-Sudani said that "the revenues of ports linked to the Directorate, which amounted to more than two billion dinars until (25 July 2017)," noting that "this is an achievement of the Directorate after the revitalization of the Research and Investigation Department by the Honorable Minister of Interior and Goods audit ".

It is noteworthy that the Directorate of Border Ports of the Ministry of the Interior announces from time to time the seizure of cars imported false and expired medicines, as well as foodstuffs not suitable for human consumption, as well as drugs and prohibited materials.

LINK

Border crossings announced the seizure of drugs and confirm the high revenues of more than two billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum