Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/27/17 ~Updated~

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   7/27/17  ~Updated~ Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/27/17 ~Updated~

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:46 am

Tidbits From The Big Call 7-27-17

Bruce:
Lets look at Iraq: We need to go there to evaluate what's going on with the GCR.

With Iraq you have a situation where they are under a timeline to perform with putting out their new rate.

They've passed their addendum budget. The addendum budget was not yet put into the physical Gazette, but it was placed on line where some people were able to see it.

Several people I have talked to, they've seen the Iraq Dinar on the bank screens at much, much higher rates then we have seen before.

Back in 2012 when Shabibi came to the US and someone from the community asked him questions about the Dinar, Dr. Shabibi said that the Dinar had the ability to be value up to $16.

We are not there yet, but we are well on the way. Seeing rates of over $11 now on bank screens, This is from several sources. Again that's the screen rate.

Some Iraq airports have Rasheed banks in them. Tomorrow, start of business, those banks will be able to exchange dollar between dinar.

In order for that to happen, that means the USN must be gold backed now.

Fiat dollars are no longer recognized in Iraq. So that's a pretty good indicator how close we are to this happening for us.

About Smart cards..Qi cards have been in Iraq for years now with varying rates, depending on region of country, type of payment and such.

The newest latest cards are out to Iraqi citizens, even those citizens out of the country.

They had to activate them by last Saturday night and they did.

We are hearing that money will be on those cards around noon tomorrow eastern time.

Those cards will receive the proceeds from the oil that they are to share with the Iraqi citizens (HCL 140) just like they do in Alaska for Alaska citizens.

Access to the oil proceeds start tomorrow at the new rate.

In the U.S. …Out west paymasters have received the certificate of authority to disperse funds.

They are ready to start any time now. It's part of the shotgun start.

We really believe we are supposed to have our start by the end of the week.

Other things we are seeing on bank screens that all rates are solid on front and back screens.

Tier 1 & 2 banks are ready.

Tier 3 banks are still ramping up, but they are ready enough to go.

Most people will probably be going to Tier 1 & 2 banks.

We had the wait on the country of Zambia because they had a new currency to replace their old one. That was important for them to come on board with their new currency.

All of the Zim will be redeemed because it is a bond. It is the big one because of it's value.

The banks will benefit from Zim exchanges because the deposits will be greater.

All other currencies will also be exchanged.

By going back to the gold standard, it allows us to go from Basil 4 compliance to Basil 5.

What's the big deal from 4 to 5? Here's the deal.

We've been on Basil 4 since last Wednesday.

With the gold back currency we get to Basil 5.

All our accounts will be Basil 5 compliant by Monday.

Basil 3 deposits are 50% insured. Basil 4 deposits are 75% insured. Basil 5 deposits are 100% insured.

Tier 1 & 2 banks ready to go. Tier 3, still getting ready, but it is not important that they are 100% ready before RV.

I am hearing that whoever is going to release the 800 numbers is ready to pull the trigger.

The trigger call will come from our U.S. Treasury.

The internet group is about 5 million people.

All the funds are in place to support this exchange process.

I am hoping this is the last call for about a month. (Pre-RV)

From WSOMN's
1camman1

Iraq

We go there to evaluate what's going on with the GCR.  With Iraq you have a situation where they are under a timeline to perform with putting out their new rate.  They've passed their addendum budget.  The addendum budget was about to be put out into the physical Gazette, but it was placed on line where some people where able to see it.  Since that time, we have notice, several people he's talked to, they've seen the Iraq Dinar on the bank screens at much, much higher rates.  Back in 2012 when Shabibi came to the US and someone from the community asked him questions about the Dinar, Shabibi responded that the Dinar had the ability to be value up to $16.  Bruce said, we are not there yet, but we are well on the way.  They are well over $11 now on bank screens, known from several sources.  Again that's the screen rate.

Made mentions of airports and they have Rasheed banks in them.  Tomorrow, start of business, those banks will be able to exchange dollar between dinar at the rate he previously referred to.  In order for that to happen, that means the USN is gold back now.  Fiat dollars are no longer recognized in Iraq.  So that's a pretty good indicator how close we are to this happening for us.

Smart cards..Qi cards have been in Iraq for years now with varying rates, depending on region of country, type of payment and such.  Now we understand that the newest latest cards are out to Iraqi citizens, even those citizens out of the country.  They had to activate them by last Saturday night and they did.  We are hearing that money will be on those cards around noon tomorrow eastern time.  Those cards will receive the proceeds from the oil that they are to share with the Iraqi citizens just like they do in Alaska for Alaska citizens.  Access to the oil proceeds start tomorrow at the new rate.

U.S.

Out west paymasters have received the certificate of authority to disperse funds.  They are ready to start any time now.  It's part of the shotgun start.  We have some discussion about the timing of the release of the 800 numbers.  We really believe we are supposed to have our start by the end of the week.  Other things we are seeing on bank screens that all rates are solid on front and back screens.  RC's on red hot alert and ready to go.  Tier 1 & 2 banks are ready.  Tier 3 banks are still ramping up, but they are ready enough to go.  They are more regional and most people will be going to Tier 1 & 2 banks.  We had the wait on the country of Zambia because they had a new currency to replace their old one.  That was important for them to come on board with their new currency.

All of the Zim will be redeemed because it is a bond.  It is the big one because of it's value.  The banks will benefit from Zim exchanges because the deposits will be greater.  All other currencies will be exchanged.  By going back to the gold standard, it allows us to go from Basil 4 compliance to Basil 5.  What's the big deal from 4 to 5?  Here's the deal.  We've been on Basil 4 since last Wednesday.  With the gold back currency we get to Basil 5.  All our accounts will be Basil 5 compliant by Monday.  Basil 3 deposits are 50% insured.  Basil 4 deposits are 75% insured.  Basil 5 deposits are 100% insured.  

RC's, Tier 1 & 2 banks ready to go.  Tier 3, still getting ready, but not important that they are 100% ready.

Whoever is going to release the 800 numbers to Bruce is ready to pull the trigger.  The trigger call will come from our U.S. Treasury.  The internet group is about 5 million people.  All the funds are in place to support this exchange process.  Bruce is hoping this is the last call for about a month.

1camman1
I just want to know who keeps taking my notes out this room and posting them on Dinar Recaps? I mean really?? LOL

Seegood
1camman1. Man, the troll has gotten really fast at stealing your stuff.  Probably trying to beat the other trolls in here.  The Pay must be pretty good.  LOL

TED1016
1Cam. This has been a problem.for a long while ADMIN tried for a long time and banned a number of members and still will if he could find the scondrel who is doing this. Don't feel too bad or singled out. Heck, they are even taking my 3:00 AM post to other sites as well. I figure they need the prayer. Portion and it may be good for them.
TED1016

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum