Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations

3 posters

Go down

My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations Empty My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 am

*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE HERE IS SOME CHAT FROM MY SKYPE ROOM, PLEASE READ THIS AND LET GO OF ANY EXPECTATION YOU MAY HAVE*

*RXXX AND BXXXX THANK YOU FOR IRAQI NEWS..THE IBCC WE TALKED ABOUT IN HERE A FEW MONTHS AGO…THEY HAVE BEEN PARTNERED WITH IRAQ ON RECONSTRUCTION SINCE THE END OF 2008, THEY ARE PRIVATE INVESTORS AND MOST ARE IRAQI NATIONALS LIVING IN THE UK NOW. HERE IS A LIST OF THE MEMBERS FOR YOU AND YOU CAN GO BACK TO 2009 ON THEIR SITE AND SEE THINGS THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON*

http://www.webuildiraq.org/events/2009-2/

*HERE ARE SOME OTHER OLD VIDEOS YOU CAN WATCH AND YOU CAN SEE HOW FAR THEY HAVE COME IN RECONSTRUCTION OVER THE LAST 9 YEARS*

http://www.webuildiraq.org/…/session-2-iraq-britain-busine…/

*HERE IS THE 2016 PDF OF THE MILESTONES COMPLETED*
http://www.webuildiraq.org/…/…/ibbc_english_2016_digital.pdf

*THIS IS A GOOD READ BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE THE MAP WHERE THE CONSTRUCTION IS TAKING PLACE AND THERE IS A LIST OF ALL THE MEMBERS AND PRIVATE INVESTORS*

*NOW ONCE AGAIN I CAUTION YOU TO NOT FALL FOR ANY HYPE BEHIND THIS GROUP, THE VILLAGE MAY JUST BE REALIZING THIS GROUP IS AROUND AND USE IT AS SOME SORT OF EXPECTATION TOOL AGAINST YOU, BUT DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! THIS GROUP CAME TOGETHER IN 2008 AND HAVE BEEN DOING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF CONSTRUCTION EVERY YEAR WITH THE DINAR PRICED RIGHT WHERE IT IS, NO VALUE INCREASE NECESSARY*

*NOW LETS ADDRESS DELOITTE A LITTLE BIT, THE TAX BREAKS FOR DOING BUSINESS IN IRAQ HAVE BEEN IN PLACE SINCE 2004 AND HAVE BEEN REVISED SEVERAL TIMES OVER THE YEARS. HERE TAKE A LOOK*

http://www.ey.com/…/alert--iraq-issues-new-instructions-gov…

*HERE IS A ROUGH EXPLANATION OF THE ORIGINAL TAX BREAKS FROM 2004*
http://www.us-taxman.com/iraq.php

*WHEN I STARTED LOOKING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND STARTED STUDYING IRAQ FROM THE OUTSIDE AND WHERE THEY WOULD FIT IN TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THINGS STARTED GETTING CLEARER FOR ME*
*I AM GLAD TO SEE THESE THINGS POSTED IN THIS SKYPE ROOM BECAUSE THEY GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN THAT THIS IS NOT EARTH SHATTERING NEWS BUT SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS AND YEARS EVEN WITH SANCTIONS, AND THE 3 ZEROS ON THE CURRENCY AND THE DINAR NOT CROSSING BORDERS, SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THESE THINGS ARE SOME SORT OF TIMELINE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN ONGOING IN IRAQ SINCE 2004*

*IN UNDERSTANDING ALL OF THIS AND SEEING THAT IRAQ IS LOOKING FOR FOREIGNER COMPANIES TO RECONSTRUCT MORE THAN JUST THE OIL AND GAS BUSINESS IS ENCOURAGING*

*IF YOU SCROLL BACK OR LOOK ON MY BLOG I ADDRESSED THE E-TENDERS BEFORE WHEN BACDOC WAS TRYING TO SAY THEY WERE E-DINAR*

*HERE IS THE DEFINITION FOR A TENDER*
noun
noun: tender; plural noun: tenders
an offer to carry out work, supply goods, or buy land, shares, or another asset at a stated fixed price.
synonyms: bid, offer, quotation, quote, estimate, price;

*THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES ATTENDED A TRAINING CLASS IN ERBIL IN MAY TO LEARN THE SYSTEM SO THEY COULD SUBMIT E-TENDERS STARTING ON JULY 1, I DID AN ENTIRE POST ABOUT THIS*

*ALL OF THESE SIGNS OF DEVELOPMENT ARE GOOD PROGRESS, AND THAT IS WHY I SAY WHEN THE DINAR TRADES THERE WILL BE SO MANY POCKETS OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE OF US HOLDING DINAR TO GET INVOLVED IN*
*I AM STILL NOT SEEING ANY REASON OR EVEN ANY WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE DINAR WILL INCREASE IN VALUE OVERNIGHT BUT SOME OF US MAY BE ABLE TO PUT THE DINAR TO USE IN OTHER WAYS*

*EVERYTHING WE ARE READING IS TELLING US THAT IRAQ WILL BE A LONG LONG TERM INVESTMENT, ALL THE INVESTORS THAT ARE PUTTING MONEY INTO IRAQ ARE PARKING CAPITAL FOR THE LONG HAUL*

*MONEY CAN BE MADE FOR SURE, BUT NOT OVERNIGHT AND NOT INSTANT MILLIONAIRES*

*THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR CONTRIBUTING YOU REALLY ARE APPRECIATED*

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations Empty Re: My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:22 am

No doubt there's money to be made in Iraq if you're in the construction business or some other company that has a contract in Iraq, but you can forget about making money with their currency. It's going to sit right about where it is until they replace it.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations Empty Re: My Ladies SKYPE ROOM CHAT-- Release Your Expectations

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:16 pm

My ladies called the rv numerous times over the years. She thinks she's an expert now on law, finances, and a host of other things. The bottom line is she is a scumbag scammer plain and simple. It's going to take decades to rebuild Iraq. The current iqd is worthless. If you invested in the iqd you've lost money. Shit happens.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum