Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!)

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Empty POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!)

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:08 pm

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Jerzy511

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 24-Jul-2017 18:52:07

Hi, folks -

The word 'ADDITION' is in the Subject because this corrects an earlier version that was sent out with a few paragraphs missing. We didn't post that one at RMN but you might find it elsewhere on Internet titled simply "PRE TRIP".

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: PRE-TRIP ADDITION
Date: Mon, July 24, 2017 6:44 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Od4x1UA

HI ALL,

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Giphy

BEFORE I TRAVEL NOW, I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR TEAMS ARE SAFE AND STABLE. I ASK FOR YOUR HELP FOR THIS PART OF THE JOURNEY TO GET A REFILL AND EXTRA OXYGEN TANK BESIDES THE RENT AND FOOD PART. I PERSONALLY NEED JUST A TICH MORE TO MAKE SURE I HAVE FOOD AND A ROOF ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE POND. I EXPECT RESULTS SOON, BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE CARE OF THE IMMEDIATE FIRES RIGHT NOW THIS WEEK. THE DESPERATION WE HAVE IS TOUGH TO GET THROUGH, AND ONLY YOUR HELP QUENCHES IT,

IN OTHER NEWS, YES MANY RUMORS FLOATING OUT THERE ARE TRUTH AND THE RELEASES OF THE MAIN FUNDS TO GET THE EXCHANGES DONE AND ASSETS REDEEMED ARE IN FULL SWING. MANY TTM’S ARE IN PROGRESS AND VERY STRINGENT NON-DISCLOSURES ARE IN EFFECT SO IT IS DIFFICULT TO CONFIRM MANY THINGS. HOWEVER, INTERNAL INTELLIGENCE POINTS TO THE REALITY OF THESE THINGS AND I AM SATISFIED ALL IS MOVING FORWARD VERY QUICKLY NOW.

THERE ARE LAST MINUTE TAKE OUTS OF SOME BAD BANKERS AS THEY ARE SURFACING RIGHT NOW DOING THEIR BEST TO EITHER STEAL OR SABOTAGE THE PROCESSES. ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THEY FIGURE TO STOP PEOPLE RECEIVING. THIS TOO SHALL PASS AND THE CLEANUP WILL CONCLUDE. IT IS A VERY SENSITIVE TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT IT IS A TIME OF GREAT HOPE AND LONG STRIDES IN THIS LAST MILE PROCESS.

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Giphy

MUCH THANKS FOR YOUR BIG HELP IN THESE END TIMES, AND MAY JOPHIEL FILL YOUR HEART WITH JOY AND ABUNDANCE.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Th?id=OIP.BK8l9VaUXUmObcJ2w0ENCwEsEs&pid=15

Enlarge this image
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Scam
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) 2245507099POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!) Empty Re: POOFness for JULY 24: PRE-TRIP ADDITION (SEND ME MORE MONEY SUCKERS!)

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:01 pm

omg omg omg omg omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum