Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

WSOMN - How Much Longer? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

WSOMN - How Much Longer?

Go down

WSOMN - How Much Longer? Empty WSOMN - How Much Longer?

Post by Scotchie Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 am

My friends at WSOMN:

How much longer will you continue to believe ADMINBILL and his rolling RV?  His predictions go from day to day, from week to week, and from month to month.  When will it be the time that you admit to yourself that ADMINBILL and his "intel" providers know nothing about a revaluation, and especially know nothing about the zim?

We are now in mid-July of 2017.  Go back and read ADMINBILL's predictions from a year ago, six months ago, three months ago, a few weeks ago.

Nothing has happened, and what is worse, nothing is happening.

There will be no RV in 2017 or 2018.

You might as well get used to the number 2018, because before  your know it, you will be a year or two older, listening to ADMINBILL still predicting "next week".

You seem to need reassurance that you spent your monies wisely on the purchasing of the dinar and zim.  You did not if you are looking for immediate satisfaction.

For those that need cash now, I suggest selling back your currency while you have the opportunity to do so.

If a new currency is presented in Iraq, you are out of the loop.  Because of all the monies ISIS stole, as well as Maliki and others, the current dinar is not the logical currency for the future.

I tried to rejoin WSOMN, but am still banned.

Good luck, my friends.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum