Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control

Go down

A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control Empty A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:52 pm

A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control

A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control 1af11eeffc9ac7ecef441cbf27cc3a98_L

About 400 cases of kidnapping and killing during the first half of the year only

Rawezh Muhamad  22/07/2017 - 11:52 Iraq

"The security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and the capital is not under the control of the state," said a member of the Security and Defense Committee in the Iraqi parliament, referring to 200 cases of kidnappings and other killings and assassinations in the first half of this year.

Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) official Shakhwan Abdullah, a student in a page on his social networking site "Facebook", saw Kurdish correspondents and journalists not to go out to the streets of the capital and call for media coverage. He also called on Kurdish employees and citizens to stay in their homes and not go out To the streets, pointing to "the lack of state control of security in the capital, referring to the kidnapping of the director of the media department in parliament Sabah Zangana, explaining that he was kidnapped only because he was Kurdi and threatened to kill if not left the capital Baghdad and work in parliament.

Abdullah pointed out that there are attempts to suppress the Kurdish voice in Baghdad through the attack on the headquarters of the Kurdish media and its staff.

Shakhwan Abdullah also pointed to a frightening rise in the number of kidnappings and killings in the Iraqi capital. He pointed out that according to the latest statistics available to their committee, the security situation in Baghdad continues to deteriorate. In 2015, it recorded 524 kidnappings and 875 murders and assassinations. The number of kidnappings in 2016 rose to 354 kidnappings, 518 assassinations and killings, and recorded 200 kidnappings and other killings and assassinations in the past six months.

He added that "these numbers are for cases that have filed complaints from the victims' relatives," pointing out that "there are hundreds of similar cases, which feared the owners to talk about and make complaints about the authorities."

The talk about the increasing kidnappings in the capital Baghdad by the armed militias "unknown" roaming the streets of the Iraqi capital without any deterrent, the talk of the Iraqi street and Baghdadi, which witnessed a serious escalation in kidnappings, causing resentment and condemnation of citizens.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/365325

A member of parliamentary security warning: the security situation in Baghdad is deteriorating and is no longer under control 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum