Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process

Go down

Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process Empty Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process

Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process NB-210462-636361587794332576

Thursday 20 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on Vice - President Nuri al - Maliki , on Thursday, the youth to adhere to the "national constants" and harness their energies in advancing development in various areas of the wheel, as called for state institutions to achieve the principle of justice in the granting of opportunities.

The Office of the Vice President of the Republic in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "Maliki received today, a delegation of the Islamic Union of Students and Youth of Iraq / Office of Wasit province in the presence of a member of the House of Representatives for a coalition of law Iqbal Abdul Hussein .

The statement quoted al-Maliki as saying, "The young segment of the most influential groups and segments in society and this requires us attention and care and stand in front of them in preparation for the task of assuming responsibility for leadership and the advancement of the nation," noting that "young people are the balance of the present and the future and the nations rise and rise, The nation's nerve, its first pillar, the title of its hope and the secret of its revival. "

Al-Maliki said that "the Islamic civilization has been established and spread to the shoulders of young people, and today they have a great responsibility that requires them to work and awareness of the challenges and address the problems and build Iraq, especially after they succeeded in overcoming the plan calling for the terrorist," and called on them "to abide by national constants and harnessing their energies in pushing The wheel of development in various political, economic and social fields to the ranks of developed countries. "

Maliki called on state institutions to "

LINK

Maliki calls on state institutions to give young people the opportunity to contribute to the construction process 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum